PDA

View Full Version : Super hero ballbusting story

lws8512
10-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Don't have much time to write these days, but just thought I'd throw out an idea and see what people thought. Maybe someone else could run with it.

What about a super hero bb story. In it, the main character would have super healing abilities. Otherwise, he would be very wimping but with big genitals (read targets). He would work with a team of super-heroines, that would battle female villains. When they go into battle the heroes would use him as a distraction, letting the villains pummel him while they disarmed the bomb or rescued the hostages.

When not fighting villains, the team would use him for training purposes, pulverizing his nuts with their own super powers.

I'm not usually into ********** stuff, but in the case of this story, every chapter would end with his nuts being totally destroyed (crushed by anvils, smashed by sledge hammers, hit repeatedly with lightning, etc.). Naturally, the damage would heal in time for the next chapter. :D

What do you think?

Alec Anaconda, A1
10-09-2012, 04:32 AM
This sounds similar to Bobby; whatever happened to him?

Alone_4ever
10-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Yep sounds good , and if you add some pictures :) that would be a good story

totaldiscord
10-21-2012, 11:33 PM
If you haven't read it already, check out Jonoffen's "Invulneraballs and Wonder Juggs" story. It features a superhero with giant, indestructible balls. He takes a lot of punishment, mostly from his sidekick/partner.

www.ballbustingstories.co.uk/Invulnerballs.html (http://femaledom.com/forum/www.ballbustingstories.co.uk/Invulnerballs.html)

lws8512, I like the idea of a superhero's teammates throwing him to the wolves, so to speak. A set of super-balls would make a pretty tempting distraction for a pretty, but cruel super villain...

Dude
10-22-2012, 10:24 AM
I agree, what you described sounds fantastic, if you are still willing too , please write it :), I like your other story so.

lws8512
10-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I agree, what you described sounds fantastic, if you are still willing too , please write it :), I like your other story so.

This sounds similar to Bobby; whatever happened to him?I wish I had time to write...I really do... :(

If you haven't read it already, check out Jonoffen's "Invulneraballs and Wonder Juggs" story. It features a superhero with giant, indestructible balls. He takes a lot of punishment, mostly from his sidekick/partner.

www.ballbustingstories.co.uk/Invulnerballs.html (http://femaledom.com/forum/www.ballbustingstories.co.uk/Invulnerballs.html)

lws8512, I like the idea of a superhero's teammates throwing him to the wolves, so to speak. A set of super-balls would make a pretty tempting distraction for a pretty, but cruel super villain...To bad he never finished that one...

Alec Anaconda, A1
10-25-2012, 04:17 AM
I wish I had time to write...I really do... :(

I know exactly how you feel on this.

I have a set of eBooks that need updating before they are fit to print and two novels half completed, but I never find the time.