PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting and Impotence

rainyday2012
10-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Ive been watching a few videos and I have noticed that Jason (we love ballbusting, brat princess) and Andy (crudelis amature) never seem to have erections in their vidoes. I know every man is different when it comes to that. However I know that both of these guys are really experienced ballbustees and always take a hell of a lot in their vidoes and Im wondering if this has maybe caused them to become impotent. As I said before I know every guy is different and these guys may very well not be but its something that has worried me when it comes to ballbusting. I just wanted to get some of your guys opinions..does ballbusting increase your chance of impotence? Is it likely? For example I know that Matthew from ballbustingworld awlays has an erection nearly for the whole 30 min video and he has been busted beyond belief! Anyway just wanted to see what other thought...what is more important to you? Would you give up bb if you knew it would make you impotent or is ballbusting more important?

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks!

kickpom
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi,

This has been discussed a few times before,

Basically it could be a number of things, it could be stage fright meaning he can't get hard under pressure,

Or most likely the same thing that happens to me, a hard ballbusting session quickly kills my hard on. Even if I'm hard before the kicking, it dies after a good few kicks but I can still perform afterwards fine

shorty-p
10-12-2012, 11:37 PM
A lot of times when my wife and I are having a BB session, I will start out hard, and it goes soft. I'm excited at first so it's at attention. As she does her thing it's inevitable she is gonna get that 1 real good one that dead on and makes me crumble. This is when it goes soft for me. Anybody else with similar experiences?

sebi40
10-13-2012, 02:45 PM
maybe the actors have to masturbate just before the session as many time is necessary in order to remain soft

that why because we want ballbusting to look like a punishment not as something the actors enjoy

skweezme
10-14-2012, 01:07 AM
"Impotence" = not being able to make babies, spermy problems. Not really about erections. But I know what you mean. How come these "actors" don't have raging hard-ons all the time?

I think shorty-p has the answer. It starts off exciting but the pain shorts out those neural pathways. It becomes something different. That's how it's been for me, anyway.

Alec Anaconda, A1
10-14-2012, 07:43 AM
"Impotence" = not being able to make babies, spermy problems. Not really about erections. But I know what you mean. How come these "actors" don't have raging hard-ons all the time?

I think shorty-p has the answer. It starts off exciting but the pain shorts out those neural pathways. It becomes something different. That's how it's been for me, anyway.

Sorry to disagree, but

Impotence = erectile dysfunction

Infertility = cannot make a baby

------------------------

On the subject of this thread, could it be that the pain has become more important that the arousal?

-