PDA

View Full Version : Halloween story...

skweezme
10-19-2012, 04:15 PM
The Halloween party was going really well.

He was nicely drunk and a bit stoned. The music was dancey and techno and loud. Not what he’d usually listen to. But he was loving it. And the girls were gorgeous! He had a vague fantasy, as always, that he’d be able to find a kinky girl here. A girl who’d be into doing some ballbusting for fun.

But just now he was trying to find the girl who’d given him a smoke.

“Excuse me!” he shouted over the music as he pushed through the bodies. So many sexy witches and vampires. All shapes and sizes. So much possible kink! The girl who’d given him the joint was at the far end of the room, near the French window on her own. He thought it was her, but as he pushed closer between the sweating bodies he wasn’t so sure.

She was taller than he remembered. Taller than him. Dressed as a sexy vampire. Long strong legs in fishnet tights, grooving to the beat, lights strobing over her.

His hard-on got harder. It was her. He pushed forward.

“Excuse me!” He tried to slide past a witch who pressed herself into him.

Suddenly he was in front of her, pressed close.

“Excuse me! Sorry!” She was so tall.

She smiled down at him. Her vampire fangs were very convincing, very pointy.

“Hello again!” she said.

He couldn’t actually hear her, but thought he could read her lips.

She seemed to sense this.

She leaned down to his ear and put a heavy arm round his shoulders.

“Do you want to go somewhere quieter? I think I know what you want…!”

The noise and the heat were suddenly oppressive. He gulped. He was sure she only meant another smoke. And that’d be absolutely fine. But he let himself imagine, as usual, that she meant something else. Or even just an offer of straight sex.

“How about if we went back to my place? I’ve got some toys there I think you might like!”

He could hardly believe what he was hearing.

“Sorry?” he gestured to his ears. The music was loud.

“I said…oh never mind. We’ll get a taxi. I’m hungry. Come on!”

Hunger can be a terrible thing.

skweezme
10-21-2012, 05:18 PM
He was tied to her bed.

She scraped her sharp fangs against his bruised balls. She could smell the sharp scent of his fear.

His cries were muffled by the gag.

She didn’t want to tear them off just yet. But she could taste the life force as her teeth broke the swollen skin, ground down on his tenderized testicles.The the thrill of his pain and his blood and his gagged screams surged through her as she fed on them.

Then she violently tore them off his body, using her considerable strength. Spat the ruined balls out, then fastened her mouth to the gushing wound

She hungrily gulped it all down.

It was SO much better with all those fear hormones. And tasted much sweeter while his heart was beating. Eventually, of course, it stopped. But there was still some nourishment to be had. She tore into his lifeless body with abandon.

Eventually she was satisfied, sated. Feeling glowing and full of sweet life.

That would do nicely til next time!

Alec Anaconda, A1
10-31-2012, 01:56 PM
HappyHalloween

A man is walking home alone late one foggy night...

when behind him he hears:

Bump...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him

FASTER...

FASTER...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him.

However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP...

on his heels, the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup!

Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

and,

(hopefully you're ready for this!!!)

The coffin stops

skweezme
10-31-2012, 03:44 PM
Nice one Alec! :D

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-01-2012, 03:48 AM
Nice one Alec! :D

Thank you, but it’s was emailed to me, so I can’t claim any credit.

poolman2
11-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Uhhh, Gentlemen,

Could we perhaps stick to the subject. Like say maybe another chapter in a pretty good Halloween story. In other words, skweezme, get back to your typewriter. Oops, make that a computer.

Incidentally Alec, that was a pretty good story too.

I'm just back from a lengthy camping trip, and I'm still cold. So I'm not brooking a lot of dissent. Gentlemen, get to work. You're both damned fine writers, so let's see some more of your talent.

The ogre having cracked his whip quietly skulks back to his heater.

poolman2

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Uhhh, Gentlemen,

Could we perhaps stick to the subject. Like say maybe another chapter in a pretty good Halloween story. In other words, skweezme, get back to your typewriter. Oops, make that a computer.

Incidentally Alec, that was a pretty good story too.

I'm just back from a lengthy camping trip, and I'm still cold. So I'm not brooking a lot of dissent. Gentlemen, get to work. You're both damned fine writers, so let's see some more of your talent.

The ogre having cracked his whip quietly skulks back to his heater.

poolman2

Thank you for the compliment.

On the 31st October 2012, I had a shit day.

It was a fortnight since my balls received the attention they need, constant news report of good people reduced to wretchedness by the weather, no party to enjoy, etc

I looked to this forum, to find ONLY new posts for penectomy, ********** and “Cowgirls Performing Castration”.

I abhor the first two, and fail to understand the appeal of the last.

Then the email I quoted earlier arrived, I laughed aloud, and thought,

“This forum is becoming too damn dark! I needs lightening.”

Ask not what your forum can do for you - ask what you can do for your forum.

skweezme
11-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Thanks for your interest!

I think I've sunk this story by jumping to the horror scene at the end. Any other chapters would have to be about before that ending, so no tension. Or else I have to write a novel to get from the first scene to that final scene!