PDA

View Full Version : Mz Scream/Mistress Katia

rainyday2012
10-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Hey, Im just wondering if anyone else knows of this mistress. She is based in Canada and is available in toronto, vancouver and montreal i think. I have been lucky enough to have been busted by her and i can tell you there is no one else who has busted me like her. She wasnt particulary hard but her kicks were dead on and nothing but balls. She had an incredible aim. When i first entered she told me to strip and then directed me to the floor and had a pillow for me to sit on. so i sat facing her with my legs spread and she felt my balls with her toes then aimed and snapped her foot into my balls. It was one of those hits where it gets you square and dead on. I was not expecting it to be like that. i bowled over to my right in pain and wastold to get back into position. It was perfect! I told her it was my 2nd bb experience..man i dont think she even tohught of going easy on me..so i got another half dozen of those..and then was told to stand up and spread my legs..and again..whack..perfect..iwas down on every kick about..and this was a long time ago but i can still remember 2 things she said while busting me...one was "oh you're tough"(while laughing) after i had taken another dozen kicks standing and getting back up after each one..and the othe was "oh i could do this all day!" she had a smile on her face the whole time. After one pretty hard kick i was down for a while and she put her foot out and said "kiss my foot" this was a bonus as i didnt even tell her i had a foot fetish. her feet were incredible too!..whoa..anyway im getting carried away..just wanted to know if any of you guys know of her or have had the pleasure of meeting her..

thanks!

rainyday2012
10-22-2012, 10:55 AM
oh i forgot..here is her site.

http://mybitchacademy.com/

p.s after many kicks standing..i was silly enough to ask her for a few knees...bearing in mind i told her it was my 2nd experience..she didnt hestitate. I had gotten the question out my mouth and the next second i had a thunderous knee in my nuts..then another and another..i was thinking to myself "does she realise how hard she is kneeing me" i can still see those knees coming up so fast into my balls. One day maybe i will have it again!

velvetfog
10-23-2012, 01:13 AM
After that intro, I can't imagine not seeing her. I have a fascination with women who prefer to beat balls until they are damaged. Does she strike you as someone who could go that far?

How much does she charge?

JeremySVilla
10-23-2012, 02:55 AM
This is exactly what I want to know .
http://www.freecoupontoday.info/coupon/shopping/adu.jpg

rainyday2012
10-23-2012, 03:15 PM
She was pretty awesome! She had a smirk on the whole time..also I remember when I first went in she said in her sexy voice something like "oh ballbusting, im so glad, i havent done that in a while".

As to whether she would damage..its hard for me to say..the impression i got from her was that she didnt have to much concern for my balls..like she wasnt holding back..especially on the kneeing. I thought she would maybe go easy on me cause i was young when i went to see her..haha not at all! She did however allow me to touch myself..she actually encouraged it! I had the hardest erection ever and i think she liked that, im pretty big and i kept catching her staring at it easpecially when i first undressed.

Anyway im getting carried away again, so velvetfog you think you will go see her? I think she is vancouver at the moment..she charged me around $160 for 30 mins.