PDA

View Full Version : Elise - Scrotum burst open and crushed (bloody)

Pnek2me
10-23-2012, 12:25 PM
She and her friend ballbust him until the sac explodes, then she stomps on the bloody mess

http://ballbusting tube.com/video/6240/they-kick-him-untill-his-balls-burst-open-bloody

remove space between busting and tube. It's a repost, but I think blood fans will love it.

Richter
10-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow, that was something else. I think the blood actually came from the underside of his dick, but it was still something I'd never seen before. Blood starts about 3/4 of the way through.

I'll admit, I went into watching it expect there to be a cut away or some other way of faking it. Nope, they really kicked him until his crotch started bleeding and their attitudes were just great. They never broke character.

dzwitch
10-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow, that was something else. I think the blood actually came from the underside of his dick, but it was still something I'd never seen before. Blood starts about 3/4 of the way through.

I'll admit, I went into watching it expect there to be a cut away or some other way of faking it. Nope, they really kicked him until his crotch started bleeding and their attitudes were just great. They never broke character.

Yep, It's the dick. Well, I'd never go that far. :(

castratedbitch
10-26-2012, 05:18 AM
I really pity that poor helpless bitchslave,elise didnt care a damn
never seen such ballbust b4
:ibow4u:

sicko666
10-28-2012, 10:54 AM
same here thank you Pnek2me!!! :iluvu::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::loveeyes

iron horse
10-30-2012, 10:32 AM
I really pity that poor helpless bitchslave,elise didnt care a damn
never seen such ballbust b4
:ibow4u:

Elise is drop dead gorgeous, the kind of woman unobtainable to all the men she busts. Yet she clearly is heartless and could not care less about the pain she causes the men she busts. Her other videos show some of the most brutal busting on the web. My guess is she abhors safe words and doesn't use them as they would prevent her from taking it to the level she wants, not him as his limits are irrelevant.

FeetSlaveInChina
10-31-2012, 05:48 AM
Ouch !
Really crazy. He even do not scream to those heavy strikes.

Well, something I never intend to do, too crazy for me.

knight99
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Now that was hardcore. The blood was a bit much for me, but I suppose it's a good reminder to play safe. These are delicate parts after all, but that's what makes if fun! For me the best park was the lack of remorse shown by the girls. Great find on the video though and thanks for posting.