PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions...

rainyday2012
10-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Ok, I was watching some clips from brat princess which are awesome..christina is such a bitchh but i love her and madison is also incredible..not such a mean buster though. Anyway do any of you guys get bored when the bust jason? I mean its just so repetitive..undoubtedly he can take a lot of kicks but he never really seems to be in that much pain..i mena these girls are kicking pretty damn hard..just wondered what you all thought? It bores me..i prefer to guys who have a limit. It was so much more of a turn on when i saw christina kick another guy barefoot and him make that silent moan and double over and then tell her he couldnt take another one...maybe thats just me. Another one who can take a lot is Andy from crudelis amator but at least he shows that he has a bit of a limit..also aside from that..does anyone else think its pretty funny that he makes videos when he is clothed without a mask but when he gets busted naked he wears a mask haha. just thought that was rpetty funny..maybe its cause of his tiny penis lol.

And finally this is a simple questions i have...ballbusting or sex? what is more important for you?

rainyday