PDA

View Full Version : Big balls Vs Small Balls

bigballs3k
11-02-2012, 11:27 AM
A question for the ballbusting girls out there.

Do you prefer large balls or quite small ones? And why?

Jewels_4Me
11-02-2012, 11:48 AM
I have enjoyed both as in the end, its the delivery of pain to those highly sensitive male orbs that make it enjoyable for me. There are two scenarios I can recall.

Once I had met a guy in a fetish group, and my bf and I invited him over for ballbusting (my bf was really into watching it). When he had taken his pants off, I saw he had two very low hanging large balls. When I kicked them, the slapping sound was loud, and I enjoyed watching them get launched high up into his stomach. Seeing them bounce around and swinging all about after a bust was fun. They also make fun targets as it reminds me of my softball days and targeting the balls - a direct, accurate hit on the balls is thrilling, particularly with his immediate response afterward.

Another time I was busting a different guy that was into small penis humiliation. When he dropped his pants, he definitely had something that could be deemed tiny. His balls were also tiny, and I told him so, and how pathetic they were. It obviously got him arouse as his tiny dick grew to a massive, hard 2" to 3" ;)

I then kicked him in his balls as punishment for his lack of manhood and not measuring up. With every kick, I told him how he deserved to be punished for being so inadequate, and that he insulted any woman that saw his tiny dick if he thought he was worthy of them. As I kicked those tiny little orbs, I told myself I had to kick them hard enough to get it through his thick skull that it was the truth, and that he truly was unworthy and pathetic as a man. It made it more enjoyable and my sadistic side was enthralled by the rewarding experience. Of course, there were no swinging about of his balls, just something like a red button under his penis I would target and keep kicking watching them get redder and redder. Regardless, I know it hurt him as he began to cry. I would be lying if I said I didn't care, I did - I was actually glad to see him cry as it made it more fun, and encouraged me to kick him even harder as I included "cry baby" as one of my insults as I kicked him in his balls - I'm such a devil! :Baahaha:

Different circumstances - both immensely enjoyable. :thumbup

bigballs3k
11-03-2012, 12:31 PM
So which one of the two scenarios did you enjoy the most? Was the first chap well hung as well as having big balls?

What would you do to a man that had a smallish cock but large balls (you can probably guess why I'm asking this question;) )