PDA

View Full Version : Panty Nuzzle before or after ballbusting, either as punishment or reward

mork
11-12-2012, 09:12 AM
as well as the foot-related fetishes of ballbusting and crush, i am turned on by panty smothering.
i wondered if anyone else either likes the idea of the following scenario...or better still can direct me to some such clips.

version 1: the haughty cruel ballbuster starts off by gently ******* the nose of the kneeling ballbustee into her musky panties only to later become more forceful and ballbust him. she is teasing him only to hurt him all the more.

version 2: after reaching the maximum amount of punishment his balls can take, she makes him assume the kneeling position, where she gently but forcibly make him nuzzle into her crotch, now hot and musky from all the vigorous ballbusting exercise shes had.
depending on your viewpoint....you can see this either as a teasing little tantalizing treat for the poor pathetic guy [before she heads out the door to hook up with a Real man, who she wants to fuck, rather than the limp-dick joke who lets her kick Him in the balls]..........or you could see it as the final humiliating demonstration of her dominance and 'pussy power' hold over him....that she is, so-to-speak..rubbing it in...how inferior he is.

for some reason, this kneeling position with his nose at crotch height is far more of a turn on, than the usual horizontal position you see adopted in panty smother type clips. it emphasizes his half-a-man, little boy status, compared to her standing tall and dominant...looking down at him.

teapot42
11-12-2012, 02:49 PM
I must admit I've got a big fantasy similar to this. I'd be sitting on the floor, legs spread and balls laid flat on a hard surface. The girl would start rubbing my balls with her foot, rolling them around then start pressing on them. She'd then pull my face in to her crotch to start licking her clit, while pressing harder and harder on my nuts as she gets more and more aroused.

When her orgasm starts to hit she'd stand on my balls full weight, the feeling of my nuts flattening beneath her feet adding to the orgasm. I'd want to scream in pain but she'd be ******* my face in to her crotch, making me lick her faster and faster....

bustedballboy
11-13-2012, 05:21 AM
I must admit I've got a big fantasy similar to this. I'd be sitting on the floor, legs spread and balls laid flat on a hard surface. The girl would start rubbing my balls with her foot, rolling them around then start pressing on them. She'd then pull my face in to her crotch to start licking her clit, while pressing harder and harder on my nuts as she gets more and more aroused.

When her orgasm starts to hit she'd stand on my balls full weight, the feeling of my nuts flattening beneath her feet adding to the orgasm. I'd want to scream in pain but she'd be ******* my face in to her crotch, making me lick her faster and faster....

yes exactly this!!

justaboy
11-13-2012, 06:08 AM
as well as the foot-related fetishes of ballbusting and crush, i am turned on by panty smothering.
i wondered if anyone else either likes the idea of the following scenario...or better still can direct me to some such clips.

version 1: the haughty cruel ballbuster starts off by gently ******* the nose of the kneeling ballbustee into her musky panties only to later become more forceful and ballbust him. she is teasing him only to hurt him all the more.

version 2: after reaching the maximum amount of punishment his balls can take, she makes him assume the kneeling position, where she gently but forcibly make him nuzzle into her crotch, now hot and musky from all the vigorous ballbusting exercise shes had.
depending on your viewpoint....you can see this either as a teasing little tantalizing treat for the poor pathetic guy [before she heads out the door to hook up with a Real man, who she wants to fuck, rather than the limp-dick joke who lets her kick Him in the balls]..........or you could see it as the final humiliating demonstration of her dominance and 'pussy power' hold over him....that she is, so-to-speak..rubbing it in...how inferior he is.

for some reason, this kneeling position with his nose at crotch height is far more of a turn on, than the usual horizontal position you see adopted in panty smother type clips. it emphasizes his half-a-man, little boy status, compared to her standing tall and dominant...looking down at him.

I definitely prefer the 2nd option more. I've actually had it done to me a couple times. For me personally though, I also like the added bonus of her peeing while my face is down there; feeling her panty-covered crotch slowly get damper and warmer as she ****** me to kiss her womanhood just multiplies the humiliation factor for me.