PDA

View Full Version : Teacher ballbusting story

kickpom
11-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Note that all players are over the age of 17 in this story - for those of you uneasy about underage ballbusting!

Hi guys,

After having a recent dream involving one of the sexiest teachers at my school, I've decided to do another story based on that. Hope you like it.

Now, my teacher can best be described as a Jean Bardot lookalike. She has the same sexy, deviant look with a kinky twist. With eyes that could kill, they possess a look of seducing evil at times. Just imagine a woman resembling the pic below as my tormentor in this story (but dressed as a teacher with a knee high slit skirt + white shirt with top buttons undone).

http://dommetrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jean-Bardot.jpg

The bell had just rung and school was over. The other pupils flooded out of the school, onto the streets where they were eager to get home and enjoy their weekend. I watched as their chatter and ruckus echoed throughout of the corridors. After leaving my class, I turned towards the opposite direction, facing the barrage of pupils of all sizes pushing past me as I headed towards my science teachers' classroom at the top of the next corridor. The other students' clatter faded into silence as I zoned out while walking towards Ms DeVille's classroom, where she waited for my arrival. My heart was thumping in my chest, as I knew what waited for me behind that door.

I had failed my final year test a second time. Ms DeVille is known to have a 100% pass rate for all her pupils, and I was a taint in her books of success for her fellow teachers to see. She told me that she would have to punish me the oldschool way if I didnt pass this time round. I tried my best, however I was just a few marks short of the pass mark, making my prospects of moving on to further study at university harder. There were stories that circulated the school about what she does to pupils who don't pass her tests, rumours always spread like wildfire when a pupil turns out to be in hospital after failing her test, or if a pupil walks in the next day with crutches or a severe limp. I knew I'd be next if I failed the final resit, however I also knew that failing twice still calls for some strict, severe punishment. Ms DeVille is extremely high maintenance, and has extremely high expectations of her pupils, and is very anal about someone not completing even the smaller tasks. She was known as the ball-breaker. That was the nickname given to her as she would literally go for the male pupils balls when punishing them. Ever since her divorce, she's always had a dislike for males. She would stick up for the girls, she would harshly punish boys for little mistakes, and if any boy fails her exams... Their manhood is always at stake. And nobody ever dared say anything to expose her, as she struck fear in everyone who she punished, besides, it would be an embarrassing story to tell.

I started trembling as I approached her door. I knocked and slowly turned the doorknob. I had a sickly feeling in my stomach as I was terrified about this hour long meeting she had scheduled for me after school. What could she possibly have planned for me for the whole hour? I hate physical pain if thats what she has in store for me! I slowly entered the dimly lit classroom. The window blinds were closed and the door window was covered with a conveniently placed poster in front of it. The lights were turned down, and the tables and chairs were moved out of the way leaving her big desk at the front, with a small space in front. Miss DeVille was leaning back in her chair with her feet up on the desk, flicking through my test results. She had taken her stilettos off and rested her pretty, bare feet on the table top - her toes were painted red, I could suck them right off!

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5241/5282486486_d5f3c37752_b.jpg

Her black slingback stilettos rested next to her chair;

http://www.rosashoes.com/images/slingback%20on%20foot.jpg

her knee length slit skirt was only covered up to her thighs at this point;

http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/21839603-02.jpg

As she was relaxing, she had her top buttons undone while her big breasts pushed through her shirt (similar to below);

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4MDvKKNmZek/S6ycZmERz_I/AAAAAAAAAX0/L12pxQU1Pk0/s1600/sexy_secretary.jpg

I admired her perfect figure, as did my cock which started to rise at the sight of her.

"You're 5 minutes late!" she snapped. I trembled as I looked up at the clock above the door behind me.

"Sorry Miss, there were a lot of pupils in the way-"

"I don't want to hear it" she butted abruptly, "Come to the front of my desk". She snapped her fingers and pointed to where she wanted me to stand.

I obediently walked up to the front of the desk, still shaking. She looked at me, then flung my results sheet on the desk before slipping on her stilettos. I nurtured a hard on as I had an awesome view of her cleavage from this angle - however she noticed me staring so quickly got up and walked over to the front of the desk as well, her high heels clicking away on the floor.

"You know why I called you here don't you?"

I nodded and avoided eye contact.

"I take it you know that they call me the ball-breaker?"

She cocked a half smile as I gulped and looked back at her in fear.

"You failed my test. I warned you that we would have a meeting if you failed again. So it seems that I have to punish you just to get you to play ball. And there's only one way I see how to do that", she whispered as she ran her hand down the front of my chest. It felt like Ms DeVille towered over me as she had full control of this situation. She slipped her hand down the front of my trousers and brushed past my erect penish which sent a rush up my stomach. She then wrapped her beatifully manicured fingers around my ballsack and squeezed slightly to have my balls buldging out below. I froze up as she tugged them outwards before looking me dead in the eye,

"Lets just say you won't forget this lesson" she laughed as she squeezed my balls tighter in her palm. I squealed as I perched on my tiptoes. She squeezed harder, shooting a sharp pain up my testicle cord as I hunched over her - while she maintained a firm grip on my nutsack.

"shhhh" she whispered calmly as she kept maintaining her hold on my nads while I wriggled around. Every time I loosened a nut from her grip, she would claw her hand back up my sack and trap both nuts again and squeeze a little harder. I lost my voice at this point as I doubled over. Ms DeVille finally let go of my aching nuts and pulled her hand out of my trousers allowing me to bend over fully and massage my balls. I was allowed a few minutes to regain my composure, she waited patiently with her arms folder in front of me and legs spread shoulder width apart, standing in total dominance.

"Are you quite done?" She asked in a stern voice,

"Yes Miss" I stammered.

"Good, lets get started", she swivelled around and strutted across to the door, locking it then spinning round to face me with a deviant smile. She sexily marched towards me and reached for my tie. After loosening it with her left hand, she began to undo my top shirt buttons with he same hand. I began to tremble.

"You won't be needing your clothes by the way. Don't worry, nobody will see us." I felt embarrassed but in total submission to my teacher. I slowly began to take off my clothes while feeling her onlooking eyes burning into me. My face went red as I took off my boxers, revealing my semi hard cock (it was rock hard before but then started to go limp with the brutal squeezing). She took a few steps back and glanced down at my crotch, while keeping her chin up,

"I like your clean shaven package. Makes it easier to see my target!" I laughed nervously as I tried to brush off that comment.

"Spread your legs!" she commanded. I hesitantly shuffled my legs apart.

"Wider." She said with a serious look.

"I'm going to make you never want to fail my tests again. Put your hands behind your back." She ordered. I obeyed.

"Gooood." At that point, unexpectedly, she swung her right leg back and in slow motion, I watched as her pointed stiletto ripped through the air and came thundering towards my nuts. The tip of her shoe slammed into my balls, catching the middle of my nutsack and pushing my right nut violently up into my crotch. I screamed out in agony as I instantly hurtled towards the ground. I zoned out for the next few minutes, writhing around in agony.

"That felt good" said Ms DeVille."I just had to get a good hard kick out the way"

After much groaning I managed to clamber to my knees and knelt upright for Ms DeVille. She sat up on the end of her desk and started swinging her feet while waiting for me to shuffle closer. She pointed to her feet,

"I want you here." I looked over at her casually swinging her feet while sitting on her desk. She wanted me to be directly in front of her...

I slowly shuffled forward towards her. As I was getting into position, she re targeted one of her swings and aimed for my balls, managing to catch the top of my sack with her pointed toe. I groaned as I got into position. Her desk wasn't too high, she was still able to get a good swing at my balls from where she was now perched.

"Head up please. Look into my eyes." she commanded. As soon as I made eye contact she smashed her shoe into my balls again, thumping her toe just below the base of my cock. I doubled over. When I eventually regained composure she began prodding my throbbing nutsack with her stiletto before slamming her for into my balls again. This time she caught my left nut and jammed her shoe right in. I felt the her toe dig in to the back of my thigh through my nuts! I moaned out loud as I began massaging my tender balls . She got up off the desk and stepped around me to my side.

"Ahem" she cleared her throat signifying she wanted my attention to her. I moved into position in front of her, upright on my knees.

"put your hands behind your head. I don't want you to take them off your head. You understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Take your punishment like a man". She cocked her foot back and swiftly kicked me in the groin. This time she began to kick me with the top of her foot rather than her toes. It still hurt like hell. She pulled back and slammed her foot into my balls harder. I clenched my teeth as I struggled to maintain my posture. Ms DeVille then smacked me in the balls one more time. The sound of her foot thudding against my balls rumbled throughout the room. She enjoyed watching my ballsack dangle around after each kick.

"I remember when students used to fail more often. They never believed the stories. Not until I started doing my rounds on the boys. Sometimes I'd call two or three in at a time and test who was strongest" she smiled nostalgically,

"I remember one time, I got carried away when squeezing two sets of balls, and I think I ended up rupturing one of the boys testicles. That was a shame. He had a pretty face. Could have used him" I looked up at her with a worrying look.

"Oh don't worry, he gave me oral exams for the rest of the term and he enjoyed it as much as I did". I started fantasizing about eating her pussy, wondering if losing my balls would be worth gaining access to her vagina... She quickly smacked my balls with her foot again, snapping me out of my daze.

"Maybe I could use you too. You'd need training." My face lit up.

"If you do it wrong... Expect harsh punishment though" she said, while looking away with a contemplating look.

Then I spoke up,

"I'd love to"

She looked right back at me, dead in the eyes,

"But I'm still annoyed with you for failing my test!" Ms DeVille then proceeded to swing her foot into my balls and slam her foot right against my sack with a direct hit. I doubled over in pain.

"Ok, I think you're warmed up now". I thought to myself, WHAT THE FUCK? No way was that just a warm up! I'm in agony here! I quickly looked up at her, but unfortunately I was greeted with a serious facial expression as she towered over me with her hands on her hips.

"Kneel in front of the desk, facing me." I hesitated.

"NOW!", she shouted. I tucked my tail between my legs and scampered over to the desk and faced her. I watched her as she walked around the desk and pulled out some ropes. My eyes were now fixated on my beautiful teacher tying the ropes to the edges of her desk then running them along towards me. She's definitely done this many times before.

"Wrists please." She said. I spread my arms so she could tie the ropes to my wrists so that I was restrained against the table. She then did the same to two ropes that ran towards my knees, keeping them apart so that I had no room to block her impending punishment. My heart was thumping extremely fast in my chest and I began to sweat.

"Ok. Time for the treatment. You're getting 10 kicks for failing the test. Hard kicks." I whimpered and pleaded,

"Please don't! Give me another chance!"

"This IS another chance. If you take my punishment, you can re-sit the test." I hung my head in humility.

"Ok, One." She smashed her foot into my groin harder than before, sending a jolting pain up into my stomache. I let out a loud groan.

"Two" she relentlessly bashed my ballsack again, full force as I screamed louder.

"Three!" Her foot flew in again as I attempted to wriggle around. Unfortunately I had no room to avoid getting hit. Her foot battered into my balls again. I felt like I was going to throw up. However, I kept myself together.

"Four!" I heard her shout before hurling her foot towards me again, striking my left nut. I felt my scrotum beginning to swell.

"Ooo I think I might be dealing with melons soon! FIVE!" she exclaimed as she pounded my meat another time. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth.

"Half way there. Six." She let out a sigh as she began to pant before ruthlessly walloping me in the groin again, this time aiming slightly to my right to snare my right but however she managed to rattle my whole ballbag. I now had a constant pain in my scrotum. I could feel some permanent damage coming on.

"Seven" I could hear her voice, drowning out slowly in my pain. She beat my balls again, this time catching my right nut. I tried closing my legs together but I was bound too tight.

I heard a faint murmur of "Eight" as I was in a vortex of agony, which was immediately followed by another brutal wallop to my balls. I let out a deep bellowing moan, which unfortunately fell on deaf ears. There was also nobody around to hear me in my excruciating pain.

"Good boy, you're taking this well. Quite a few boys would have fainted by now! Nine. And ten!" she said, while simultaneously smashing my nuts full force in quick succession with her foot. It was over. I survived - barely.

"And one for good luck!" I heard her say, as she fired another surprise kick into my balls as my guard was down. I released a high pitched yelp as this kick was completely unexpected. She laughed sadistically as I writhed around in my shackles.

"That's cheered me right up. Tomorrow morning you have another chance. If you fail, you're getting double the punishment." she barked as she unravelled my bound wrists and knees. I instantly curled up in a ball, fondling my sore, swollen nuts while in the fetal position. She kicked me in the back and said,

"Now get out of my sight."

kickthem
11-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Nice work!! I love the photo illustrations. Thank you.

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-22-2012, 12:01 PM
What a pleasure!

I enjoyed reading your carefully crafted and well-presented short story.

I like the way you’ve left the door open for a sequel.

AwesomeAdam
11-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Jeez, this story is hot ._.

One of the best things about this is that you actually described the impact against the balls and the feelings and the blow itself. Too many stories I read just say, "She kicked me in the nuts and I fell down." I hate that. I want descriptive language, I want "her foot collided with my ballbag over and over, crushing my little nuts flat against my pelvic bone while she giggled at the sight of my manhood being abused."

Awesome job.

poolman2
11-23-2012, 03:20 AM
kickpom,

Am I correct in my assumption that you meant to say that all characters are over age 18 in this story?

If so, I'll look forward to reading it.

poolman2

kickpom
11-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks guys! That's the power of dreams :P

Yes pool man, 18. Apologies.

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks guys! That's the power of dreams :P

Yes pool man, 18. Apologies.

That’s a relief!

I had assumed that 17 was a typo, same as “erect penish”.

poolman2
11-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Thanks, kickpom,

I appreciate the clarification.

I think this is another example of your characteristic excellence. :bananajum Like Alec, I think this story is well suited for at least one more chapter, and preferably several.

poolman2 :bananawin

kickpom
11-25-2012, 05:39 AM
Wellll if I have a similar dream again, I'd be happy to do a write up!

mick_sl8ter
11-25-2012, 02:12 PM
She is hot ! Look I found a clip starring that woman.
http://i50.tinypic.com/qpjkw3.jpg (http://filepost.com/files/md81m45e/209.CD.rar/)

http://dommetrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jean-Bardot.jpg

Another hot pic:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/98413a5a75a2cb5fb000fccb0ae681f8/l.jpg

kickpom
11-27-2012, 03:08 PM
great find mick!

i'd love for her to kick me in the balls.... :iluvu:

kickpom
01-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of thinking up another story,

If you have anything you would like to read about, feel free to drop some suggestions,

Thanks

kickpom
01-21-2013, 01:05 PM
I guess not lol

dark_herc
01-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Sorry no one replied in a timely fashion. So I guess I will voice my opinion if you would like to hear it. I personally loved that story, and given the fact that there may be a continuation with the theme I say a sequel would be a fantastic read. It's your decision in the end obviously but in the end I liked it very much. Thank you good sir.