PDA

View Full Version : BB from my latest novel

Richter
11-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Superhero novel. Low print, so I'm not worried about being recognized, but I thought you all might like to see the BB in the story.

Black Dog - 22 y/o slacker ****** to be a superhero
Little Bitch - 17 y/o psychotic sex-crazed superhero sidekick
Bodycount - 35 y/o contract killer who tattoos himself with art representing people he kills

“Bodycount!” I yelled, chasing after him, following the trail of blood. “Hold up!”

He looked back at me and stared daggers into me. He rolled on his back and started to undo his belt.

“No,” I said as I caught up. “I don't need your pants. Just the keys to the helico-”

I was cut short as his belt whipped forward from his hand and wrapped around my throat. I couldn't breath and it felt like my head was going to pop. He yanked on it and I fell on top of him. He grabbed both sides of the belt and started choking me, yelling at me, “You shot me, you bastard! You think I'm going to let that go?!”

His legs didn't seem to be working and I was able to roll over onto all fours, but he held onto the two ends of the belt and continued to strangle me. I shudder to recall this because I can just imagine what it looked like to someone who might have passed by. I was dressed with a mask, spandex, and leather. Bodycount was shirtless and tattooed. We were alone in a public park. He was behind me, doggy-style, and asphyxiating me with his belt. I remember that embarrassment more than the pain, although the bruise reminding me of the pain for a month afterwards. I was just about to pass out when I heard the Little Bitch yell, “FIELD GOAL!”

Bodycount stopped choking me and tried to look behind him, saying “Eh?”

I never saw it, but Roxy later told me that she had woken up in the copter, saw us fighting and then started running towards us. When we rolled over, she decided to get some serious revenge on Bodycount and performed a running kick straight between his uprights.

As a side note, Bodycount has since declared that when he kills Roxy, the tattoo will go on the side of the scrotum with the prosthetic testicle.

He rolled around on the ground, coughing and finally managed to say, “You little bitch...”

“See?” she said to me, “The name is catching on.”

Little more...

“See?” she said to me, “The name is catching on.”

She helped me to my feet and I tried to regain my breath.

“Your eyes are all bloodshot, Dog,” she said with concern.

I coughed and said, “I'm fine,” then coughed again. It felt like my throat was swollen. I nodded at him. “What happened?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I think Bodycount is considering a career in opera.”