PDA

View Full Version : what type of ballbust do you prefer to see in clips:

mork
11-23-2012, 04:50 PM
there is no need to describe the full scenario....just give me the bare bones.

eg

naked vs clothed vs scantily clad [both the ballbuster and the guy]

do like to see him 'enjoy' it, or do you like it when he 'resists'

do you like a silent ballbust, or do you like it where she teases, mocks humiliates....or [deliciously, for me] where she shows mock gentle concern and asks if his balls are hurting.

do you like all/any age of ballbuster/ ballbustee....or do you have a preference eg: i like it where a mature women in a position of power, ballbusts a much younger, preferably much shorter guy.

do you prefer a petite girl to bust a beefy big guy, or like a tall amazon to bust a weedy guy.

do you prefer her to look haughty and contemptuous as she does the busting, or do you like her to laugh and giggle.

do you prefer them to seem like total strangers, or do you like to think of them as girlfriend and boyfriend.

do you prefer to see a single devastating couple of kicks or knees....or do you like to see multiple kicks for minutes at a time.

do you prefer to see a guy busted by just one, or by more than one girl.

do you see yourself as a spectator, or do you imagine yourself being busted in place of the guy in the clip?

please be brief, but include all the essential things that your prefer to be present, that you find turn you on the most.

pulleddown
11-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Him: balls visible. Naked or as I have seen some with holes in shorts. Want it to look real.

Her: can be nude or clothed. However, if skirt, want no panties and at least the occasional upskirt shot.

I am more a fan of using her hands than feet but I do like kicks from behind. Smacks better than grabs and full fist slams also good.

Not into so severe that there is blood.

Lionel
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
I definately like HER to be nude or if SHE is wearing any clothes at all, they should be very skimpy, sexy, and clearly exhibiting all her charms ... but in all cases, I like it when she wears some five-inch or better "come-fuck-me" stillettos showing most of her feet. I like it when she talks down to him about his balls and what they are good for and when she describes how much she's going to hurt them. For some reason, I am partial to long haired, hot-bodied blonds ... when the clip includes this, it's a real plus for me!

For the guy, nude with balls clearly visible. I also like the scenarios where he is restrained or tied where he can't protect himself at all - not even by closing his knees together. Don't like masks 'cause can't see the facial expressions of pain, but understand why dudes want to wear them.

Methodology: I like hard kicks - from front or behind, standing restrained or on all fours ... doesn't matter as long as it's genuine; I especially hate seeing kicks that are clear misses and he still reacts, or and other kind of faked motion on the woman's part. Also like long, hard hand squeezes where he's yelling in pain and begging her (or them) to stop. Again, if she's squeezing but there's no "testicle deformation", it looks too synthetic. Also like multiple girls on one guy type scenarios and when they continue beating on his balls mercilessly until he collapses to the floor in a mass of hurting testicle flesh.
:cryingblu

crushee
11-24-2012, 12:52 AM
like Her to be (reasonably) muscled, especially the arms;
he must be handsome, and tough: he must remain (almost) fully hard under the torture;
my preferences go to ball (which must be... big!) squeeze, stomp... with visible distortion;
stomping balls on a table is great;
cumming under torture is fantastic;
using a strap-on dildo and crushing his balls at the same time is fantastic too...

just a few ideas (most of them already practiced!)...

mick_sl8ter
11-24-2012, 02:45 AM

eg

naked vs clothed vs scantily clad
CFNM

Unable to resist, because completely confined.

do you like a silent ballbust, or do you like it where she teases, mocks humiliates....or [deliciously, for me] where she shows mock gentle concern and asks if his balls are hurting.
Silent, or with little remarks. The focus should not be verbal.

do you like all/any age of ballbuster/ ballbustee....or do you have a preference eg: i like it where a mature women in a position of power, ballbusts a much younger, preferably much shorter guy.
Women in a position of power. Female military officer or female doctor.

do you prefer a petite girl to bust a beefy big guy, or like a tall amazon to bust a weedy guy.
Petite girl to bust a beefy big guy.
OR
Tall amazon to bust a big guy.
I can not relate to wimpy, fat, loser types.
Or when they start whining and crying.

do you prefer her to look haughty and contemptuous as she does the busting, or do you like her to laugh and giggle.
Preferably not too much laughing and giggling.

do you prefer them to seem like total strangers, or do you like to think of them as girlfriend and boyfriend.
Total strangers.

do you prefer to see a single devastating couple of kicks or knees....or do you like to see multiple kicks for minutes at a time.
Brutal devastation. As hard as possible.

One girl. Why ? Because in most situations they seem more focussed on the conversation than actually ballbusting.
Or even better, one girl busting several mens balls.

do you see yourself as a spectator, or do you imagine yourself being busted in place of the guy in the clip?
Imagination over observation.

please be brief, but include all the essential things that your prefer to be present, that you find turn you on the most.

Not interested in penectomy. Only ballbusting and **********.
[B]I love balltwisting and sqeezing and ballbiting.
As hard and brutal as possible.

Why ? You are looking to make content ? ;)

Extra: NO dildo's, strap-ons or whatever. Or any anal stuff. That is just plain gross.

kickthem
11-24-2012, 06:49 AM
I prefer him to be completely naked - he is much more vulnerable that way. She is dressed in business attire - classy blouse, knee-length skirt or just above, sheer stockings, and stiletto-heeled pumps.

He must clasp his hands behind his back and keep them there, while she orders him to spread his legs and describes what she is going to do to him. He whines pathetically and begs her not to.

She delivers a series of three or four full leg swing soccer-style kicks, each one successively harder. His knees buckle after each kick, but he remains standing for her. She taunts him after each kick and tells him the next is going to be worse.

The last kick is delivered holding nothing back. Her foot lands in his balls with a sickening smack and he crumples to the ground, genuinely incapacitated. She struts around him in her heels, laughing and mocking his weakness.

HeavyNutSack
11-25-2012, 12:23 PM
What I like about BB is how a relatively small and frail woman can take down a much stronger man with one solid blow. I enjoy when they play that up.

I prefer shorter videos because a good hard shot to the balls should end a confrontation, not 50.

I like it when the woman is nude or scantily clad.

I don't really care what the man wears except when he wears something crazy like pantyhose on his head or briefs with his balls hanging out.

I like it when the man is shown on the floor writhing.

I don't like it when the guy tilts his pelvis and catches her foot in his crotch. 100 fake shots like that do nothing for me.

I like seeing kicks from behind because that really hurts. The back of the balls are really sensitive.

It completely ruins it for me when the woman lets out a fake grunts.

I think that most of the people who make BB videos have never been kicked in the balls in a real fight, or non sexual situation. They rarely show guys who just go down and have that dazed trying to see through the pain look. The feeling of having a swollen lump in their throat, that makes it difficult to speak, and the burning throbbing that you feel when you try to get up that doesn't subside when you sit still.

One of the hottest videos ever is one where an older woman named Alice delivers a single knee to a man and he slowly collapses.

VanDattum
11-26-2012, 04:16 PM
The more realistic the scene looks (like that it could happen in real life), the more arousing it is!

For me this means that I don't buy or even look at clips with extreme ballkicking. We all know that it takes 1 good hit for a guy to go down, so clips with dozens of kicks are proposterous. The kicks either don't land or the guy has prothetics in his sack. Either isn't a turn-on for me (don't let the avatar fool you ;).

So I prefer a scenario with a lot of hand-action like squeezing and tapping etc. And more squeezing of course. Make te guy beg and confess that the girl owns his balls. The are plenty scenario's thinkable.

This means:

It's femdom so the guy has to be naked. The ballbuster has to wear clothes, but if she has a realy hot body I would like her to wear as little as possible. Just for viewing pleasure.

Resist, of course. She has to force him to surrender his balls or take them forcefully anyway.

Silence sucks. The more she gets into his head, the better. Let her playfully ask about his balls as long as she also makes clear in words that she's about to take his balls and thus his manhood. Extreme humiliation doesn't work for me.

Too young girls make it look staged for me while too old is a downer too, but that may just be my age. It has to look like the girl has some experience due to her age. Girls in their late teens or early twenties have to little life experience to be a convincing domme, so between 25 and 45 is fine.

The first, but in the right scenario with the right femdom the latter can be hot too. But somewhat of equal size is fine too, I might add!
I like to see bigger guys. They don't have to be giants of body builders but the need to be at least taller than the girl. Oh, and no beerbelly.

I'd rather have the buster being kind of strict actually, as this fits the femdom idea of it all. Don't make her an angry b*tch though.
In my opinion laugh and giggle is only hot when it's natural like in a YouTube-clip. Convincing acting giggling is extremely difficult and an insufficient performance would ruin the fanatsy and thus the clip.

Strangers. Or related, like brother/sister. Or acquainted, like neighbours.
Just not gf/bf since you would know beforehand that she wont ever do real harm to hiss balls and knowing that spoils the fantasy.

No kicks at all please (since it's always obvious that they're fake, see above). Well, maybe 1 at the very end to finish him.

Preferably one girl. Or two on occasion, but definately no more.

The more you can identify with the guy, the more arousing the clip! A good clip makes me fantasize that they're my balls she's busting.

Cheers!
VD

elotro222
11-27-2012, 05:43 PM
As VanDattum said "the more realistic the scene looks (like that it could happen in real life), the more arousing it is". But for me this means that the best plot is girlfriend/boyfriend when both of them are enjoying (specially her). Enjoy for him does not mean physical pleasure, but emotional link with the girl, who can be (who I prefer to be) really cruel. So I also prefer to see him trying to resist, but unable to stop her. willing to be in a helpless position, at least until the torture starts, and it is too late. And this is why bondage is so important.

both are ok. I definitely not prefer the whore dress type, with strange colors and clothes nobody would wear in real life.

As I already said, they are not incompatible

I prefer to hear her talking. But I hate when they shout, or seem angry with no reason.

I agree with VanDattum. Midle age, and expirienced is the best. Amateurs learning can also be exciting, but not too young, please. All sizes are good.

Laugh and giggle are marvellous, the most precious attitude in a dom. But I admit that it is very difficult to play a natural laugh. So sometimes it is better to just do not pretend anything and concentrate just in the action.

do you prefer them to seem like total strangers, or do you like to think of them as girlfriend and boyfriend. As I said I prefer the most realistic, so the latter. That also applies to the scenario. Why a simple room so hard to see? the dungeons are ugly and cold.

Multiples, never ending ones. I am no fun of knees, least kicks. I prefer hand slapping, a lot of manual stimulation of his balls.

One is best, but more is ok.

Both

VanDattum
11-27-2012, 09:08 PM
Enjoy for him does not mean physical pleasure, but emotional link with the girl, who can be (who I prefer to be) really cruel. So I also prefer to see him trying to resist, but unable to stop her. willing to be in a helpless position, at least until the torture starts, and it is too late. And this is why bondage is so important.

I totally agree. Not sure if a bf/gf-scenario is absolutely necessary, but it's one of many good possibilities.
Im glad elotro mention the bondage part for it is essential that the guy is bound!

Cheers!
VD

blancanvas
11-29-2012, 03:25 PM
It's more about what I DON'T like to see...which is:

1) dungeons
2) leather/latex
3) whips
4) blood
5) masks

:thumbup

sunk
12-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Role reversal where the female gets to stick it to the bad guy who has been oppressing or harassing her. It's better with lots of humiliation. I prefer her to be clothed but the guy to be naked or near naked. It's good if there are many women too and maybe some guys watching knowing they are next!

kvero
12-04-2012, 02:05 PM
girl naked, casual (jeans and tshirt) or in high quality, made to measure latex

ballbusting must be so hard he is not able to enjoy it at all, even if he is into ballbusting

girl should be explaining him what is coming next and why is she doing it to him

it always should be a girl lets say 18 to 33, but i can imagine 18 busting 30 old guy, but what would be better is 31 busting 18y old :)

petite girl, small breasts :)

i prefer serious girls..you cant really command a guy when you giggle...

girlfriends or exgirlfriends or their sisters

multiple devastation punches? hard squeezing?

just one... might have an exception..with 2 sisters:)

i would rather imagine myself at his place

nice and well behaved girls, bank or lawyer type... slim, dressed in latex or nothing... they should be taking it seriously... they are about to destroy someones balls they dont giggle.. they might even not like it but they MUST do it :) they are even more angry because they must punish the guy..

HeavyNutSack
12-04-2012, 05:30 PM
naked vs clothed vs scantily clad

[B]I prefer the woman to be scantily clad and the man can be either.

I like to see him in agony.

Teasing after the fact is great, but I don't like the teasing as a build up.

That doesn't matter to me.

A petite girl vs a normal to big guy. That gives more "power" to the ballbust.

Contemptuous of course. After all, she just kicked a guy in the balls.

Either is fine as long as the ballbust looks real.

For me, less is more. If a guy gets blasted in the balls really good he's not going to stand say "thank you mistress may I have another". He's going to be trying to get his balls out of his throat.

One is fine, more than that seems silly.

I imagine it being me.

blkpatent
12-07-2012, 01:49 AM
I prefer him to be completely naked - he is much more vulnerable that way. She is dressed in business attire - classy blouse, knee-length skirt or just above, sheer stockings, and stiletto-heeled pumps.

He must clasp his hands behind his back and keep them there, while she orders him to spread his legs and describes what she is going to do to him. He whines pathetically and begs her not to.

She delivers a series of three or four full leg swing soccer-style kicks, each one successively harder. His knees buckle after each kick, but he remains standing for her. She taunts him after each kick and tells him the next is going to be worse.

The last kick is delivered holding nothing back. Her foot lands in his balls with a sickening smack and he crumples to the ground, genuinely incapacitated. She struts around him in her heels, laughing and mocking his weakness.
:ibow4u: :ibow4u:

Selftailer
12-07-2012, 03:14 AM
I apologize with both VD and Elotro for having "copied & pasted" their answers: I have a very close feeling with these two gentlemen and I do hope
they didn't care for that. :)

As VanDattum said "the more realistic the scene looks (like that it could happen in real life), the more arousing it is". But for me this means that the best plot is girlfriend/boyfriend when both of them are enjoying (specially her). Enjoy for him does not mean physical pleasure, but emotional link with the girl, who can be (who I prefer to be) really cruel. So I also prefer to see him trying to resist, but unable to stop her. willing to be in a helpless position, at least until the torture last.

both are ok.

As I already said, they are not incompatible! Well said.

I prefer to hear her talking, I like also when both of them are talking explaining their emotions.

Whatever size is good. Mature Domina Vs. young boy is also welcome.

Laugh and giggle definitely.

do you prefer them to seem like total strangers, or do you like to think of them as girlfriend and boyfriend. the dungeons are ugly and cold (compliments Elotro That’s it).

Multiple kicks or knees are less likely than few well done shots.

One is enough.

In place of the lucky guy.

mork
12-07-2012, 04:07 PM
It's more about what I DON'T like to see...which is:

1) dungeons
2) leather/latex
3) whips
4) blood
5) masks

:thumbup

touche !touche!

Dubiouspainter
12-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Him: balls seen (prefer big balls) and to be honest, I don't like being able to hear him.

Her: something lingerie like and I LOVE high heels absolutely love them!!

Situation: I prefer kicks; other possible scenarios would be just hearing them threaten a silent cameraman with kicks.

Xavsilver
12-08-2012, 09:53 AM

eg

Clothed, everyone. Nude busting is way too fantastical and "paid for".

Resists. Busting is about the pain, fear and power of the person inflicting it.

So long as the teasing is more mocking and insulting, it's fine.

do you like all/any age of ballbuster/ ballbustee....or do you have a preference
Milf vs mid 20s or 30s guy. Otherwise, college age vs college age. So long as kids are not involved.

So long as the women have tone legs and it shows, it's all good.

Haughty and contemptuous. Laughing is fine, only if it's sarcastically or mockingly. Shy or joking laughter makes it too silly.

Strangers. Milf/aunt vs a girl's boyfriend is good also.

What got me into ballbusting was the story on hazing at UT, where a frat got cheerleaders and dancers from a sorority to line up, and bust their pledges one at a time, while wearing heels. After taking a kick from each girl, the pledges got five minutes rest, then got kneed by each girl. The frat got in trouble when it came to light, due to the fact that every year at least one guy went to the doctor for passing out. I've always wanted to see if anyone would ever film something like that.

Doesn't matter really, so long as it's organic, and not noticeably "paid for".

Never thought about this. I guess either, depending on the situation.

Clothed people; leggings, tights, and/or heels for the ladies. If it's outside, someplace semi secluded. If indoors, a normal house or apartment scene, no dungeons or anything like that.

timbowens112
12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Well first, the dumbest thing is when the guy just stands there and a girl kicks him and he just does nothing. The entire vid is a guy getting kicked and there is no reaction on either part. I still see videos like this being made.

For me, ballbusting in fighting/wrestling is the best. Guy in spandex, girl in g string(a REAL hot girl). he talks a lot of shit and right before the bell rings she just give him a hugh kick in the nuts. Then she pushes him back against the ropes so he doesn't go and and gets in more kicks and knees. Bell rings. Round two. He is obviously hurt, but gets a little upper hand, until she sneaks in a sneaky snap kick to his balls, he doubles over, she knees his head so he stands up straight, and she give him a full force kick in the nuts. He drops and she talks more shit. THen she gets on top of him and pins his arms and them grabs his balls and squeezes. The whole time is is mocking him for having such big muscles and how he should be beating her no prob but instead he's hepless because she's squeezing the shit out of his weak balls. He struggles and she laughs and keeps talking about how his balls should be pumping out the testosterone that gets him hard so he could be pinning her down and fucking her, but instead the only way he is going to cum is because she is going to squeeze his grapes until the juice comes out. Bell rings, he gets saved by the bell.

Third round, she kicks him down and just squeezes him mercilessly. She's laughing as he moans and she's still talking shit. She squeezes the cum out of him and he begs her to stop but she laughs and says she wants to squeeze every last drop out and squeezes him for a little more.

Something like that. That would be awesome. Or maybe a spy situation where it's a spy girl vs guy and she kicks his ass in a fight (by kicking, kneeing, and squeezing the shit out of nuts) and she ties him up and squeezes him for top secret info.

2nutbuster
12-09-2012, 04:20 AM
I love seeing a well muscular cocky guy get nutted by a slender sexy girl. He has to be tough and strong, exposing his hard sexy torso, and wearing baskeball shorts or briefs. He can talk crap to her before the match, but once the match begins, she kicks him hard right in the balls, and he doesn't even know what happened until the pain comsumes his entire body. Balls make him talk crap to a woman, and it's the womens job to put his balls in their place.

One hard kick and watching him on the floor in nut pain for mins, is the best bust ever possible. The stronger the male is, the sexier it is for me.

The male in the photo is one I want to see get nutted by a chick, it's men that look like that, that are the best to watch go down....show them how weak they truly are.

kari12345
12-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I would like to see her in panties and bra and him in normal clothes. Other than that I like it to be a fight where the guy is much bigger and stronger than the girl and acting arrogent like she will have no shot. It is also ideal that the guy be dominating the fight until she uses first his penis against him to trick him into letting his guard down and then a nice grab or kick to his balls to send him down. The bust would ideally turn the fight to where then she could easily finish him and then stand over him with her legs spread where he could have an easy shot at her groin that would not hurt her. Her standing with her arms crossed looking down makes it all the better. I think its something about him trying the best he could to finish her and having no shot because he has balls and she does not. She is suppose to be the weaker sex but the thing that makes her the sex she is actually is the reason she is the stronger sex despite him being bigger and stronger in every way.