PDA

View Full Version : Silver-Haired Mature, smartly dressed Lady-Boss ballbusters:

mork
11-23-2012, 05:17 PM
would other guys also like to see more content that features slim sexy 40+ ladies, dressed like classy sophisticated powerful executives, managers, lady bosses etc who like to punish and discipline their underlings by busting their balls, rather than the masses of scantily-clad bimbo's & airheads you see in most clips?
i'd prefer to see slim mature women in sexy but elegant office wear, high heels short-ish skirts & stockings, with jacket & blouse etc.
all of the above is [to me] infinitely more of a turn-on than half naked, scantily clad bimbo's play-acting a fetish dungeon scenario, with some limp-dick loser, who's stood there meekly waiting to be ballbusted.
although the scenarios i want to see could be far-fetched....i like to feel that the ballbust itself is life-like and realistic. this means i like to see real looking women [including more mature ladies] ballbusting guys in ordinary environments, like offices, kitchens, front rooms, etc [thats just got me thinking...i dont recall ever seeing a ballbust in a supermarket!]

so isnt it time that someone set up a site or did some clips purely of older but still attractive lady-boss type content?

winger26
11-24-2012, 05:50 PM
I know exactly what you mean. There appears to be some unwritten rule that the women in ballbusting clips must be giggling teenage models. That's fine - but it'd be great if I could find some clips that involve a strict older woman in some kind of authority role, like a headmistress or boss. It's a common scenario in spanking websites but very rare in ballbusting. It's definitely a gap in the market.

kickpom
11-25-2012, 05:38 AM
I agree! I love older, sophisticated looking women busting balls

That's why every mistress I visit is at least 35 years old :D

blkpatent
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
This is EXACTLY what I want to see. Lady bosses/rich ladies dress as you described doing CFNM ballbusting. Some very strict ladies, others forcefully gentle and good hard mature ball kicking.

kickthem
12-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Definitely - I'd love to see some elegant, refined ladies do some serious ball kicking. All business, no giggling, merciless. CFNM, to be sure.

blkpatent
12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Definitely - I'd love to see some elegant, refined ladies do some serious ball kicking. All business, no giggling, merciless. CFNM, to be sure.

Exactly. Older ladies disciplining young men properly.

doople44
12-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Or teaching their daughters? And not in their lingerie, but with relish, and plenty of verbal (anecdotes, etc.).

kickthem
12-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Or teaching their daughters? And not in their lingerie, but with relish, and plenty of verbal (anecdotes, etc.).

Oh, yes. Some very specific demonstrations by the well-dressed mother and the equally well-dressed daughter trying those techniques.

blkpatent
12-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Oh, yes. Some very specific demonstrations by the well-dressed mother and the equally well-dressed daughter trying those techniques.

I'd like that but I'd also like a grandmother showing her granddaughter the tradition of busting balls.