PDA

View Full Version : Ballbustars.net

eniplasic
11-26-2012, 12:53 AM
So basically I came across this website, the name of which as you may have guessed is the title of this thread, which seems to deal with cgi ballbusting and has purportedly put together something like a ballbusting video game, a trailer of which can be found here:
http://********************/video/6935/ballbusting-video-game-now-available
Anyway, the site has download links for the game but clicking them doesn't seem to do anything but redirect you to the main page, and it also has a large collection of clips but that is for some reason only accesible through the site map. I should also note here that, at least one time while checking the place out I was inundated with popups and eventually my computer got some kinda bug and I had to restart it. Now I notice there was a thread on this forum about another "ballbustars" site and there's a few videos kicking around on youtube with kicks and knees and what-have-you under the same name but thats all like from four years ago. So, this has been longwinded but essentially what I'm asking is has anyone else checked out this site and is it legitimate or not.

eniplasic
11-26-2012, 01:00 AM
well, I just went back there now and gave it another go and it worked for some reason so now I feel like a total tool and you can just ignore all this.

nozeppo
11-26-2012, 02:14 AM
It's a legitimate site. The guy who runs the site mentioned on another forum all the pop-ups, and I don't think it's really his fault. Some other people also had trouble trying to download the game, but maybe the kinks will be sorted out soon.
It's a cool game, if you ever get a chance to play it.

stman
11-26-2012, 04:02 PM
^I can second that. I just played through episodes 1 and 2 last weekend. I had to try the free episode download twice, the first time I got a popup.. but it is there, if you roll your mouse over the download graphic the depositfiles link it provides is legit. Tested on my PC anyway, not my mac.. The free episode gives you a good idea of what the paid content is like.

buzbegone
11-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Best $15 I've spent in a long, long time. The end result is totally worth it!
Episode 2 is awesome

lesserone
11-27-2012, 09:45 PM
It is a great game with many different scenarios that can play out according to your choices in game. Took some work for me to get Episode 2 through PayPal and to get it activated, but so very worth it!

You don't even have to be a big 'gamer' to enjoy these fun Japanese style story games.