PDA

View Full Version : FREE PREVIEWS: can we keep a list of shops inside klyps4sale etc that have free pre :

mork
11-28-2012, 02:39 PM
unfortunately, i am in a position [like many others] where i cannot afford to purchase that much.
a number of sites seem to offer links to free clips only for them to be dead links.

i know that klyps4sale and maybe one or two other multiclip sites [and maybe some femdom/cbt/fetish sites] have a a few clips, but it is very tiresome having to waste time trawling through them all to find the few that have free preview content.

i would like to propose that this post become an ongoing list of all shops that currently have free preview clips. just in case links go down, we could adopt the following simple 2 lines format for each post:

klyps4sale [1: the creatively modified name of website: i have tried posting with the real names, but some kind of thought control software seems to block it]

VELVETKICK CLIPS [2: the name of the individual shop within the larger website]

there need be nothing else...no pictures, no waffle, just the bare details that people can use to get a quick fix of free ballbusting content.

(so heres another simple two line example:)

clipz4zale [site]
Goddess-Lilith-Kicks-Her-Slave [shop]

i think i'll now change my name to linaeus, and retire to bed!

mork
11-28-2012, 02:43 PM
testing testing one two three

clipz4zale ....................[site]
japnese brat girls......... [shop]

mork
11-28-2012, 02:46 PM
(and one more)

clipssss4sayl:

fetish cartel