PDA

View Full Version : crushing his balls flat....with a sound-effect pop or crunch

mork
11-28-2012, 04:02 PM
i wonder if anyone has come across any clips where, through clever editing techniques and added on sound effect, the clip maker has produced convincing examples of one of ballbust fans impossible-dream holy-grail moments......the one where the girl not only batters his balls, but where it culminates in her actually bursting/crushing his balls flat with a audible crunching 'pop'.

i have never come across one, but it cant be that hard to add a suitable sound effect and tiny cgi linking-piece....between the moment she's crushing down on nuts and the cut to her foot totally flat to the floor.
even a crude version that awkwardly jump cuts the link, would be better than nothing.

to me [being a fan of crush] where the crush moment is the logical climax of the footage... it is strange that (-in the world of ballbusting, where the ultimate climax moment would seem be the moment where the girl breaks his balls with a decisive 'pop')....that no ballbust-clip-producer has got it together to make some convincingly realistic ballcrush clips.

gee99
11-29-2012, 12:53 AM
I wait for some genius of testicular destruction to implement that sound splice!:)

Blersheta
11-29-2012, 05:22 AM
agree would love a clip with this in it

Magnum
11-30-2012, 11:02 AM
There is a company in Las Vegas called Exotic Meats thats sells balls of many different animals. I always thought it would be cool to do some trick photography of a gal stomping some balls flat with their bare feet. I have talked to some who have stomped some balls (animal) and said they do actually make a popping noise when ruptured.

MiniBoi
12-03-2012, 04:39 PM
There is a company in Las Vegas called Exotic Meats thats sells balls of many different animals. I always thought it would be cool to do some trick photography of a gal stomping some balls flat with their bare feet. I have talked to some who have stomped some balls (animal) and said they do actually make a popping noise when ruptured.

The store number 46787 at Clips for Sale have about 6 or more videos of girls doing bad things to real bull testicles. But the outer membrane of all the balls are ruptured, so they don't actually pop but sometimes there are wierd noises when sometimes the insides come out.
I remember on the uk TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" (season 4, episode 8, 27 November 2004. "Sophie Anderton" was biting a kangaroo ball so hard that it popped loudly, and the TV presenter said "I think we have a pop!".

Magnum
12-04-2012, 11:29 AM
The store number 46787 at Clips for Sale have about 6 or more videos of girls doing bad things to real bull testicles. But the outer membrane of all the balls are ruptured, so they don't actually pop but sometimes there are wierd noises when sometimes the insides come out.
I remember on the uk TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" (season 4, episode 8, 27 November 2004. "Sophie Anderton" was biting a kangaroo ball so hard that it popped loudly, and the TV presenter said "I think we have a pop!".

Some of my favorites!!

stewie88
12-05-2012, 03:56 PM
where i can find that video?

MiniBoi
12-06-2012, 05:30 AM
where i can find that video?

What video?

stewie88
12-06-2012, 12:49 PM
this video: I remember on the uk TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" (season 4, episode 8, 27 November 2004. "Sophie Anderton" was biting a kangaroo ball so hard that it popped loudly, and the TV presenter said "I think we have a pop!".

Dubiouspainter
12-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Oooooh how I search and search for a video like that! Especially the thought of watching a video of her standing on it til... Squick!!! Mmmmm

MiniBoi
12-10-2012, 03:06 PM
this video: I remember on the uk TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" (season 4, episode 8, 27 November 2004. "Sophie Anderton" was biting a kangaroo ball so hard that it popped loudly, and the TV presenter said "I think we have a pop!".

At the time, I couldn't get it.

femmefatale1983
12-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Women telling their stories about how they discovered their love for ballbusting. The more detailed the better.