PDA

View Full Version : What makes a girl satisfied?

bigballs3k
11-29-2012, 05:38 PM
I was wondering, when does girl think a bloke has had enough?

Is it when he's:

Crying his eyes out on the floor
Clutching his balls and moaning
passed out
one or more balls ruptured

or something else?

LilShelly
11-30-2012, 09:04 AM
For me, it is seeing the helpless look on his face, as he realizes that I just sliced off the penis. He would watch in disbelief, as I feel the soft skin against my cheek, and touch it to my lips, cherishing the very moment that I have always dreamed of.
Total satisfaction...;)

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
What makes a girl satisfied?

Her second, third or fourth orgasm!

Youthmane
11-30-2012, 12:55 PM
For me, it is seeing the helpless look on his face, as he realizes that I just sliced off the penis. He would watch in disbelief, as I feel the soft skin against my cheek, and touch it to my lips, cherishing the very moment that I have always dreamed of.
Total satisfaction...;)

would you like to do that with mine ? I have a Nice Size. :bananajum

squeezemyballsplease
11-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Even Sigmund Freud - after many decades of research - didn't know the answer to this...:(
He said, that there's one question left after all this years. The question "What does the woman actually want?"

LesM
12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
After years of experience, I've found that women find pleasure and satisfaction in these things, not necessarily in order:

1. money
2. chocolate
3. males in discomfort
4. cats
5. vampires

Any and all your sexual overtures are perverted,
but she might be happy to kick you in the nuts.

mick_sl8ter
12-04-2012, 02:12 AM
After years of experience, I've found that women find pleasure and satisfaction in these things, not necessarily in order:

1. money
2. chocolate
3. males in discomfort
4. cats
5. vampires

Any and all your sexual overtures are perverted,
but she might be happy to kick you in the nuts.

And a big :bananajum
:thumbup

SamSam
12-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Total satisfaction...;)

I would love to be there just at that moment watching the joy on your face as you cherishing that experience, gets me hard thinking about it x

Just Hanging
12-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Total satisfaction...;)
You deserve to be satisfied Shelly. Let me help. Consensuel and confidential.
And big and thick.
All for you.