PDA

View Full Version : Leftover Ball Pain from Self-Bust -- Help/Advice?

takingknees
11-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Hello everybody.

I've never had this happen to me before, despite years of self busting. I've cut back busting myself drastically over the past couple years because it's just not good for my body or mind. However, sometimes I am weak and give in.

Anyway, I did a short session of self busting 3 days ago. Very light slapping, and short, but intermediate (I know this is a subjective term in this case) squeezing, with most of the focus being on my right testicle. I've done much more intense sessions before and have only had pain the next day a few times. I cannot ever recall having any swelling or bruising on my testicles before, but I can't say I haven't.

Here's my dilemma: my right testicle is still in pain (although gradually getting better) and has very very slight swelling, but no bruising. The pain is located at the bottom of the testicle. I also had sharp random pains in my lower abdomen yesterday, but it's virtually gone now. I've been icing and taking Aleeve the past couple days.

I have a tendency to become overly pessimistic/paranoid regarding health issues :cryingblu , so can someone please shed some light on the situation I'm in so that I can better understand it :confused: ? Is this an extreme situation :( ? Is this something that will soon recover on its own :o ? Is there any other way to help aid recovery?

I really appreciate you reading this. Any prayer, good thoughts, and advice will be truly appreciated as well. Thank you :)

**EDIT**

If it's any use to know, I ejaculated minutes after with no problems (e.g. no blood), and have yet to spank my monkey since. I'm guessing I should hold off on that until I'm all recovered lol.

testycoles
11-29-2012, 11:36 PM
My friend, you're probably fine. You just busted to hard without doing it for a while. If the pain is still as bad or has not gone down much within a few more days, I would see a doctor. But the odds are, you nut's gonna be fine bro. No reason to be a hypochondriac :)

takingknees
11-29-2012, 11:47 PM
My friend, you're probably fine. You just busted to hard without doing it for a while. If the pain is still as bad or has not gone down much within a few more days, I would see a doctor. But the odds are, you nut's gonna be fine bro. No reason to be a hypochondriac :)

Thank you, my friend, for the comforting words :)

I didn't know the term for it before, but yes, I am a hypochondriac lol. It also doesn't help that a few years ago I had an MRI for a leg injury, and the doctors said that they either saw a mass in my testicle (which could be a tumor) or that there was some sort of interference with the MRI. I went in the bathroom and threw up when he said that because I thought I was losing a nut! Needless to say it got me really worried, and I ended up going to a church to have a group of people pray over me. I remember a couple of them speaking in tongues. I had never seen that before. Everything turned out fine upon a rescan though :D Yeah, so ever since then I've been really paranoid about my testies, haha.

agoknee
11-30-2012, 06:03 AM
http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=hydrocele

It sounds like you have a mild hydrocele...