PDA

View Full Version : ideas for ballbusting session

ballcrusher_uk21
11-30-2012, 01:47 PM
got a ballbusting session with a girl on monday she is willing to do anything full force kicks squeezes and was finding out how far she would go and she would if i wanted pop my balls

any ideas on what we could do the harder and more pain the better

come on Guys and girls what should we do ? :D

agoknee
11-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Film it and post it here... :wooow

crushee
12-01-2012, 02:00 AM
knee in front of a low table, put your balls on the table (your dick is supposed to be hard enough to be out of the way!), ask her to climb on the table and to stomp your balls full weight...

frasse999
12-01-2012, 02:35 PM
First of all, Film it!
Would be cool if someone did a ball crushing device clip (one with screws and plexi glas). From what I heard fainting from the pain comes before rupture when squeezing or using a ball crushing device. This is probably because it is much slower than a kick or stomp. Is that actually true or could one unlucky son of a bitch use a ball crushing device and be able to bear the pain and suddenly hear a pop or a double pop?

Lastly, film it!

poolman2
12-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Hi Mr. uk21,

If you haven't experienced a lot of BB, then my suggestion would be to do the whole gamut of BB. Be sure progress upwards in force and pain. If you start out with the heavy stuff, you will not be able to appreciate the lighter touches in that session. Find out what you actually like the best. Don't do anything destructive; it may be irreversible, and therefore no fun evermore

FWIW, I have found that my preferences have changed over time. At first I preferred straight on kicking. Later I added kicking from the rear. Now I find the former not very satisfying, and the latter often too painful to be erotic. For a long time I enjoyed mostly stomping. That is still excellent, but only if we have time for a longer session. Standing on the guys is great but only if I am really horny and have lots of time. Now I really enjoy the ax chops where she drops her heel down onto my balls.

I'm married, and all my busting is exclusively with my wife. She can really do a very good job in working over Jimmy and the twins. For obvious reasons she doesn't want to seriously injure or destroy my equipment. Let's face it I'm a big part of her sex life. Frequently we'll be lying in bed, and she'll slap me in the face for a while with her feet and then start ax-chopping my balls. Typically this is at my behest. Our busting is 95% barefoot, 5% in pumps/high heel sandals. I have a strong foot fetish, so barefoot is a mainstay, but sometimes pointy pumps, or open topped footwear is just necessary for the right pain.

Have fun,

poolman2 :bananawin

kickthem
12-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Warm up with some gentle squeezes. Then have her give you some real crushers. When you catch your breath, a couple of solid knees sound good. I like crushee's suggestion of balls on the table. Pull them away from your body as far as you can and have her stand on them with as much weight as you can take. Enjoy the helplessness of them squishing under her foot.

When you can stand up again, spread your legs and let her nail you with some good solid frontal kicks while she wears her high heels. If you can take it, kneel on all fours and have her give you a few good ones from behind. Finish it off with her kneading your balls in her hand - let her squeeze as hard as you can take.

trigloporus
12-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Try to receive some hard kicks or l a long hard squeeze just after you cum. It's better to be tied that you will unable to escape from this pain agnoy. Pain is much more intenseve. For me also works to put some rubber around my balls that they can't escape and then take continuous kicking for a few minutes.

crushee
12-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Hi, Trigloporus.
You just mentionned an important aspect of male sensivity: the same level of torture can induce higher pain after ejaculation than before (Or is it the contrary: the pain is attenuated with the "preliminaries" of the orgasm?)
I remember, during intercourse, my g/f squeezing continuously one of my balls, and keeping it squeezed after I had cum: the pain became almost unbearable. She insisted on the fact that she was not at all squeezing harder after than before...

agoknee
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM
How did the session go?