PDA

View Full Version : First session help

robdeelf1
12-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of advice. I'm finally thinking of taking the leap into the real world of ballbusting by going for a session with a mistress. I'm obviously very nervous but it's something I feel I have to try. However I have a couple of questions.

1. In the UK is hiring a mistress for ballbusting illegal?
2. Does anyone know/has used any mistresses in the Leeds/Bradford area?

I guess any general advice from anyone who has taken this step would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Richy
12-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Find your way around adultwork.com. There will be loads of contacts on there..

skweezme
12-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Is it illegal? Good question. General rule seems to be that if it's safe, sane, and consensual you'll be OK and the police aren't bothered. I've seen this in practice, police knowing what's going on but turning a blind eye if it's consenting adults playing together.

General advice would be to contact a potential Mistress and explain your situation and desires clearly and honestly. "Ballbusting" can refer to so many activities and forms of play. Be clear about what your interests/fantasies are. But be respectful. It's not so much that you're "hiring" someone to play out your fantasies. She'll probably want to add her own spice to the recipe. But will respect clear no-go areas.

Just a bit concerned about your choice of words "hiring" and "used". If you want ballbusting from a real Mistress, She probably won't see it like that.