PDA

View Full Version : 'i'll have your Balls for Breakfast' said the sadistic female guard: and she did!

mork
12-10-2012, 06:20 PM
i suppose this fantasy goes under the category of 'the ultimate in emasculation'.

i cant remember where it sprouted from.

in it, a female torturer who has the power of life and death over a guy, securely straps a guy to the wall standing up wearing a patients white gown and mercilessly busts his balls in order to try to extract information [thats the maguffin...it matters not what the pretext is.]

in the end, the frustrated torturess busts his balls one final time and tells the guy that if he doesnt tell her what she wants to know, she'll have his balls for breakfast. he refuses, then she chloroforms him.

he wakes up, some time later.
she is sat at a table in front of him as if ready to eat a meal.
she then sexually taunts him for a while, and tells him that his poor bruised balls have been surgically removed, and mentions in an insinuating way that she is really going to enjoy eating her breakfast of 'meatballs' today.
he doesnt believe her, but just before she starts her meal, she slightly adjusts a mirror that she had earlier placed next to her chair, and this allows the guy to clearly see the awful truth of the situation.
just at the moment he looks back to her utterly aghast, she tenderly bites into one of his cooked nuts, and an ooze of white liquid busts from the ball and dribbles down over her blood-red-lipstick lips. she smiles a wickedly triumphant coquettish mona lisa smile.

<3amandapalmer
12-10-2012, 08:32 PM
that is really hot, man.

mick_sl8ter
12-11-2012, 04:39 AM
i suppose this fantasy goes under the category of 'the ultimate in emasculation'.

i cant remember where it sprouted from.

in it, a female torturer who has the power of life and death over a guy, securely straps a guy to the wall standing up wearing a patients white gown and mercilessly busts his balls in order to try to extract information [thats the maguffin...it matters not what the pretext is.]

in the end, the frustrated torturess busts his balls one final time and tells the guy that if he doesnt tell her what she wants to know, she'll have his balls for breakfast. he refuses, then she chloroforms him.

he wakes up, some time later.
she is sat at a table in front of him as if ready to eat a meal.
she then sexually taunts him for a while, and tells him that his poor bruised balls have been surgically removed, and mentions in an insinuating way that she is really going to enjoy eating her breakfast of 'meatballs' today.
he doesnt believe her, but just before she starts her meal, she slightly adjusts a mirror that she had earlier placed next to her chair, and this allows the guy to clearly see the awful truth of the situation.
just at the moment he looks back to her utterly aghast, she tenderly bites into one of his cooked nuts, and an ooze of white liquid busts from the ball and dribbles down over her blood-red-lipstick lips. she smiles a wickedly triumphant coquettish mona lisa smile.

Here is a summation for people too lazy to read your entire post:

This fantasy: a female torturer who has the power of life and death over a guy, mercilessly busts his balls in order to try to extract information. In the end, she tells the guy she'll have his balls for breakfast. Some time later she tenderly bites into one of his cooked nuts, and an ooze of white liquid busts from the ball.

Nice concept, when will you film this ?
I am willing to pay good money to see this. If it looks real enough.

Richter
12-11-2012, 09:19 AM
If I had to make that prop, I'd go with sweetened condensed milk inside a silly putty ball with some sort of goop on the outside. Maybe corn syrup and red food coloring with the guts of a tomato.

Here's a story that deals with an interrogation in similar circumstances, but no ball eating. It's a very, very good story.

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/kandor/interrog.txt