PDA

View Full Version : New story I wrote: Chico gets raped by Vicki

drewLikesItInTheNads
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
http://owwwmyballs.blogspot.com/2012/12/chico-gets-drained.html

"I'm sorry I raped you, Chi-chi."

"It's OK," he answered, a little surprised.

Chico remembered what happened, of course, when Vicki used his balls to pressure him into having sex with her. But he had never thought of it as being raped before. Such a blunt way to put it. It was just something that happened that he didn't really think about.

"You're just so cute," she continued, moving closer. Chico was half Puerto Rican and half Middle Eastern, really attractive, with a thick, almost 9-inch dick. It bulged nicely against his slender, medium sized frame, and Vicki totally wanted him.

"Stop," Chico begged, embarrassed and realizing what Vicki had on her mind.

Chico had recently turned 18, Vicki was about 6 months older. They'd known each other for a couple years, first becoming friends when he confided in her that he liked guys. He likes girls too, a bisexual type, and likes Vicki OK, as a friend, but isn't particularly into fucking her.

"Girls have asked me how big you are," she teased him. He was always embarrassed about his dick size. Even under a pair of jeans he usually showed an obvious bulge.

"What do you tell them?" he asked.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," Vicki answered him, dodging the actual question and reaching for his belt.

"No," Chico groaned, shocked, and kicking his legs a little as she squeezed his nuts. He had vivid flashbacks of what happened last time...

"You know I want it," Vicki told him, putting his hand inside her pants. They were cuddling on the couch, but cuddling isn't always enough for a hungry girl. She guided him to finger her while she rubbed him, noticing his dick hardening. "And," she gave a devious grin, "by the looks of it so do you."

She kissed him, kneeling over him, with his hand still pinned in her crotch. Chico was mostly squirming and uncomfortable, he'd never banged a girl before and it was obvious what was happening.

"I dun--," Chico began.

"Use 'em or lose 'em," she smirked, grabbing a firm squeeze of Chico's testicles.

"My nuts!" he leaned forward in shock.

Vicki laughed, and loosened her squeeze a little, "So we gonna bang?"

Not really needing an answer she kissed his neck and lowered his pants, then worked his dick until he was fully hard. She undid her own pants and banged him. Chico was mostly stunned to have his virginity raped away, but he got into it a little and had some fun getting topped by her.

After they banged Chico stayed naked from the waist down while Vicky cuddled and held him by the balls. Arguably more emasculating than the actual ****. After some rest she got him hard and banged him again. It turned Chico into being almost exclusively into guys.

A boy's sexuality is really weak compared to advances from a horny girl. We have balls, and even more our dicks are an easy target to tug on. Once you start playing around with us, we're gonna want to get off. It's pretty easy for a girl to have her way with a guy, and Vicki knew how to do it. Chico's personality was often to go with the flow and not resist, so it made it that much easier.

"You're getting raped again," she taunted, unbuckling the boy's pants and kissing him, noticing him basically give in, then grabbing his balls from outside his boxers for good measure.

Suddenly Chico tried to change the pace, grabbing Vicki and pushing her down on her bed. "Fine, let's bang," a bit out of character for him, probably realizing that sex was inevitable and trying to salvage some pride by being on top.

"Ya right, Chico," she insisted, lifting her knee flush into the boy's balls.

"Ugh," Chico groaned, "my god," as he collapsed limp on top of Vicki, his nuts still right on top of her thigh. "Ok," Chico conceded, "Ok, Ok," as she drove her thing into him twice more. He was already sweating and now his eyes began to tear as he lay there in a totally compromised position.

"You," Vicki told him between kisses, turning him over, "are my bitch."

Chico quickly moved his hands to his nuts and began to curl up, but Vicki had more important things in mind and stopped him from folding, kissing him and rubbing his balls, hardening his dick, then she fucked the boy close to orgasm and finished him off with her hand.

It's a source of power for a girl to yank a guy off. It's thrilling to them, the way they can just grab us and make us squirt all over ourselves. They love it. And even better to force a boy into fucking then finish him off that way. Vicki was horny as could be.

"I need more, Chico," she told him, "I need to orgasm."

He reached in and fingered her, but it wasn't exactly what Vicki had in mind. She moved his head towards her crotch and sat back for about 20 minutes while Chico ate her out.

Finally she was satisfied and they lay next to each other. "Masturbate," Vicki told him, tugging at his dick and laughing a little, looking very curious. "I want to watch." She held his balls while Chico went to work on himself, instructing him to let her know when he was close to jizzing.

Just so she could interrupt. She pushed back his hands away and lay on top of him, kissing him, and drove her knee into his testicles.

"Ooof, what the fuck," Chico moaned.

"OK," Vicki told him, letting go of his hands. Chico began to stroke himself, and then she repeated the process, pushing him back and kneeing him. The boy grimaced and was confused. Already drained he just went along with it, stroking himself again, then finally she kneed him and made him squirt.

Chico looked stunned. Vicki pressed her thigh into him to finish his jizz, completing his orgasm with just her leg to his balls.

"OK," she told him, kissing him and lifting a final little blow to his testicles, then leaving him be.

Chico curled up nursing his balls and stroked himself a couple times for good measure, looking up in sort of amazement at Vicki as she watched him squirm and collect himself.