PDA

View Full Version : Classroom Training Stories?

darkwing
12-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Does anyone know of any stories that involve Femdom classroom training in which a class of young girls are instructed on the male anatomy in a schoolroom setting with a man (or several men) strapped naked onto an exam table with legs spread and strapped into stirrups for the hands-on part of the training?

Instruction would be on anatomy and sensitive areas as well as how to squeeze and tie up the testicles in various ways. With a potential reward for the guy to be brought to ejaculation at the end of each class session after each of the girls has had a chance to practice the day's lesson on him.

Another variation would be a woman having her husband tied down in such a manner and giving hands-on lessons to a group of her friends.

Just wondering if anyone has already written something like this.

Thanks.:o

Snuffles
12-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Hah just google nicholas ballbusting stories, look for one story called the biology lesson. Also, check out his old website for both the experiments stories, as i recall theyre like his very first stories. Anyways, the second experiment one is awesome, check it out. :)

darkwing
12-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Not bad, but I'd prefer something that gives the impression of a recurring session, instead of ending in **********.
:o
Thanks.

Takkyuu_tama
12-23-2012, 05:26 AM
Does anyone know of any stories that involve Femdom classroom training in which a class of young girls are instructed on the male anatomy in a schoolroom setting ...

admittedly it's not _exactly_ what you might want, but have you read any of the Ally's Art Class series?

poiu
12-23-2012, 08:53 AM
My "Lesson One/Two/Three" series might be worth a look...not exactly what you're asking for, but a similar premise.

First one is here (along with all my other human BB stories):
http://bustedspuds.blogspot.com/2009/08/lesson-one.html

darkwing
01-11-2013, 06:48 PM
My "Lesson One/Two/Three" series might be worth a look...not exactly what you're asking for, but a similar premise.

First one is here (along with all my other human BB stories):
http://bustedspuds.blogspot.com/2009/08/lesson-one.html

Very nice!

Thank you for sharing!