PDA

View Full Version : jealous teenage Sister squeezes her younger brother's nuts till he starts to cry

mork
12-15-2012, 07:08 AM
this is only a sort of vague embryonic fantasy fragment, that has never turned into a fully fledged thought-out scenario because of guilt at even being turned on by it.
still, it makes me wonder how many Sisters down the centuries (there must be some)... who, angry at being usurped by an unexpected arrival, have secretly and spitefully squeezed their young brothers nuts till he started to cry.

gopballbuster
12-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Will you please stop creating a new thread every time you have a thought pass through your mind?

Richter
12-15-2012, 03:00 PM
While I fully support telling an idiot not to act like an idiot, I don't expect results.

femmefatale1983
12-15-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm sure there are stories like that.

you just need to search for them.

gopballbuster
12-16-2012, 10:27 PM
While I fully support telling an idiot not to act like an idiot, I don't expect results.
Neither do I, frankly. But I thought I'd give it a go, just because you never know. Well, ya kinda do...

careballs
12-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Will you please stop creating a new thread every time you have a thought pass through your mind?

at least he is posting SOMETHING. your post is a complete waste of everyones time. why dont you just quit posting unless YOU have something worth others reading instead of jumping on this guy for being active of the board?

in short, go fuck yourself

gopballbuster
12-20-2012, 01:17 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/whenever+some+newfag+gets+butthurt.+u+mad+bro_f1e9 21_4075208.jpg

kickpom
12-20-2012, 03:00 PM
at least he is posting SOMETHING. your post is a complete waste of everyones time. why dont you just quit posting unless YOU have something worth others reading instead of jumping on this guy for being active of the board?

in short, go fuck yourself

I actually found it quite funny. I was thinking to myself that he keeps creating threads everything a thought crosses his mine too lol

careballs
12-20-2012, 04:38 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/whenever+some+newfag+gets+butthurt.+u+mad+bro_f1e9 21_4075208.jpg

die in a car wreck

drewLikesItInTheNads
12-21-2012, 01:25 AM
this is only a sort of vague embryonic fantasy fragment, that has never turned into a fully fledged thought-out scenario because of guilt at even being turned on by it.
still, it makes me wonder how many Sisters down the centuries (there must be some)... who, angry at being usurped by an unexpected arrival, have secretly and spitefully squeezed their young brothers nuts till he started to cry.
probably like.. most of them? I think it just varies to degree. even younger sisters eventually figure out their brothers vulnerability, and whether it's playful or they really try to dominate them, I would guess pretty much every sister has hit their brother.

gopballbuster
12-22-2012, 12:40 AM
die in a car wreck

http://i.qkme.me/3p3roh.jpg

mick_sl8ter
12-22-2012, 01:18 AM
At this point a moderator would just remove this entire topic.

gopballbuster
12-22-2012, 02:09 AM
At this point a moderator would just remove this entire topic.
That's probably a really good idea. As long as what's his name keeps talking (not op, but the dude that wants me die, but only if it's in a car wreck), I'm going to keep memeing. Annoying, I know. But also fun and kinda necessary.