PDA

View Full Version : how do you feel about your friends & workmate Knowing you're turned on by ballbusting

mork
12-15-2012, 09:58 AM
who have you told so far?

have you kept it a closely guarded secret?

do you think youre female workmates would despise you, or do you think they would just think you were weird?

do you think you would be bullied or ridiculed if people knew?

have you found a way of letting it slip, so that women may suspect, but dont know for sure.

how did you broach the subject, if you told anyone other than your partner?

blkpatent
12-17-2012, 03:15 PM
The more people I tell, the less I care. I've even had a coworker bust me at work a few times but it wasn't CFNM so I took what I could get.I won't tell anymore female coworkers because my gf wouldn't like it

Alone_4ever
12-18-2012, 03:07 AM
only my GF knew some things about my fetishes , like foot fetish .. and som ball trampling ... but nobody around me know mi ********** fetish ...

Richter
12-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Some of my close female friends know about my bb thing. It's funny because they like to veer the conversation towards groin attacks with the friends that don't know and watch me squirm. Last night, we played Dungeons and Dragons with a few girls and one used telekinesis to squeeze the bad guy's balls, so the girl who knew asked for details. One or both? Left or right? Squeeze or twist? It went on for five minutes or so and the women were really into describing it.

Crlewis2
12-20-2012, 01:56 AM

do you think youre female workmates would despise you, or do you think they would just think you were weird?

have you found a way of letting it slip, so that women may suspect, but dont know for sure.

Two of my ex's know about it. The first wouldn't participate in any way, and actually thought there was something wrong with me. The second played liitle games with her knees in bed, but never actually got harsh in any way.

I don't know about telling anyone else. It hasn't worked out very well for me so far, so I'll probably just keep it to myself for a while.

JoshGecko
12-20-2012, 06:49 AM
I used to be really awkward and uneasy about telling people, but now I really don't care who knows. Most of my close friends, my coworker, the girl I've been talking to and my tattoo artist all know about it and are always cracking jokes about it. It's actually a good way to start a conversation with someone you're comfortable with, people always want to know more because it's such a foreign concept to them.

mick_sl8ter
12-20-2012, 01:43 PM

Female friends have sent me pictures of them with long nails sqeezing / pretending to bite sheep balls bought at the butcher shop. But I can't share those online, I would disrespect their privacy.
I have high resolution pictures printed out on postersize in my living room and kitchen. So anyone who has been at my house must at least have a guess.
I don't see anything wrong with it. To each his own.

deballs
12-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Some close female friends know about my femdom fantasies. It comes with the territory of being close as a friend. I don't go sporadically announcing this, but if we're on the topic, I'll spill the beans. Sometimes I pull the conversation on such topic.

I feel that my relationships have gotten closer because we shared personal/intimate information.

drewLikesItInTheNads
12-21-2012, 01:32 AM
I haven't really ever told anyone, but my buddy was using my comp once when I was logged into a Youtube acct with a bunch of busting vids on it, so he probably figured it out lol.

I'd tell a girl I was really close with, but probably gradually. It's easy enough to say something like "it turns me on when girls are aggressive". But like, really going admitting I have a fetish for it and showing stories I've written and stuff like that.. would depend on the person, would definitely be hard.

stman
12-23-2012, 12:57 AM
It was hard to fess up my first time but I'm glad I did. Now I find it much easier to talk about, which is how it should be.

Basically, if someone starts to know me well, and I think they're cool, I'll tell them if it comes up and the situation is ok. My regular good friends know. Also I'm around lots of kink friendly people these days.

I can't imagine telling co-workers because really, it's just not the situation at work or with my workmates.

Sockmess
12-23-2012, 05:49 AM
I only told women I been with intimately. Other than that no friends know. Too me its a sexual experience that would prevent me from telling just female friends and it would be weired talking to my friends about a fetish

Selftailer
12-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Untill 20 years ago I was really ashamed about my addiction. By the time passing everything got smoother and more intriguing. All my female friends in the BDSM circle are informed about my kinky fetish. Furtherly I like to provoque "vanilla people" keeping them informed about and see how much open mined they are able to be.

ilbb11
12-24-2012, 01:19 PM
I envy all you guys who have women who know about bb. I'm only 19 so I've always wondered how girls my age would react if I told them about my bb fetish, some could wantto try it out and others would think I'm a freak most likely. However there are a select few who know about my foot/tight/boot fetish and they often make jokes about it and put there feet in my face when we're messing around drunk. I always try to hide my boner as we're just friends and that would freak them out.

However my mum discovered some emails I exchanged with a Dom about bb hence the only person who knows about my bb fetish other than me is my freaking MUM. She says "you'll never find a nice girl that would do that" "A nice girl would run a mile from that". So embarrassing and annoying.

farmboyky
12-25-2012, 08:32 PM
I envy all you guys who have women who know about bb. I'm only 19 so I've always wondered how girls my age would react if I told them about my bb fetish, some could wantto try it out and others would think I'm a freak most likely. However there are a select few who know about my foot/tight/boot fetish and they often make jokes about it and put there feet in my face when we're messing around drunk. I always try to hide my boner as we're just friends and that would freak them out.

However my mum discovered some emails I exchanged with a Dom about bb hence the only person who knows about my bb fetish other than me is my freaking MUM. She says "you'll never find a nice girl that would do that" "A nice girl would run a mile from that". So embarrassing and annoying.

Why don't you ask her?

pavel_the_dark
12-26-2012, 03:51 AM
Why don't you ask her?

if the answer is yes you might find she has a few willing volunteers

hedgehog
12-26-2012, 03:26 PM

Just thought i'd respond to this as I was around your age when I started being busted by my gf at the time. I was in a relationship with her for around a year before I explained my kink, she was very cool with it and accommodating, also she was very shy and nice so what your mother said is most certainly not true.

Just make sure you explain what you're into beforehand and not in the heat of a moment.

kari12345
12-28-2012, 12:36 AM
I have only told 2 ex's and have only ever thought about telling girls I am really close with. 2 of my moms friends also may know because they found a few pics I printEd when thy cleaned my room. Overall the only reason i tell anyone is so I can discuss why and how I have a bb fetish with someone who knows me. Overall though it might be better to not tell any future girlfriends because most of what turns me on is the woman using my balls against me to win a dispute. If i tell them it's not as fun cause they know I would be letting them so this. It's more fun when I just leave myself open and they do it on their own. This way they may actually believe they can control me by my balls and that there is nothing I can do to stop them. A woman genuinely believing they can exploit my balls to get what they want is what makes bb so fun and telling them ruins some of this.

farmboyky
01-01-2013, 09:51 PM

Well I meant to say...ask her if she would bust your balls. Not if she know anyone who would. She is there all the time to bust your balls for you.

MrBB
01-02-2013, 09:30 AM
How do you actually break the ice with others and how do you find others who are into it?

It seems walking around telling all would just give reason for people to talk behind your back....

ilbb11
01-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Well I meant to say...ask her if she would bust your balls. Not if she know anyone who would. She is there all the time to bust your balls for you.

Ask who, my Mum?

ilbb11
01-02-2013, 09:59 AM
How do you actually break the ice with others and how do you find others who are into it?

It seems walking around telling all would just give reason for people to talk behind your back....

I think making jokes about would be the best way, the more you joke about liking "kinky stuff" the easier it will be to bring up.

stman
01-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Totally, jokes help.. so does confidence.

There are other options like meeting kinky people in real life. For example on Fetlife you can sometimes find groups local to your area, and peole throw munches (that is, not a fetish party, but just a dinner/lunch where open minded people hang out and break the ice). It's not a guarantee you'll meet a BB partner, but you might meet people you can talk to.

Even though a few of my friends know now, I didn't tell anyone really until I was 30 and the longer you wait, the harder it gets. I could totally have told certain people sooner too.

(Also his mom is full of it.. I've met very nice sadists in my time now :). But that would never have happened if I hadn't told anyone I was into BB)

ilbb11
01-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Totally, jokes help.. so does confidence.

There are other options like meeting kinky people in real life. For example on Fetlife you can sometimes find groups local to your area, and peole throw munches (that is, not a fetish party, but just a dinner/lunch where open minded people hang out and break the ice). It's not a guarantee you'll meet a BB partner, but you might meet people you can talk to.

Even though a few of my friends know now, I didn't tell anyone really until I was 30 and the longer you wait, the harder it gets. I could totally have told certain people sooner too.

(Also his mom is full of it.. I've met very nice sadists in my time now :). But that would never have happened if I hadn't told anyone I was into BB)

I don't expect my Mum to be very understanding, she is pretty sheltered and ignorant to most things in life.

farmboyky
01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
I don't expect my Mum to be very understanding, she is pretty sheltered and ignorant to most things in life.

How do you know if you do not ask?

She already knows, she did not have a problem with it, you want to get your balls busted. You do not have to make it anything sexual, just some ballbusting.

ilbb11
01-07-2013, 04:06 PM
How do you know if you do not ask?

She already knows, she did not have a problem with it, you want to get your balls busted. You do not have to make it anything sexual, just some ballbusting.

How would I approach the subject? It was ages ago when she saw emails.

Should I watch a film with bb in it with her?

Sockmess
01-09-2013, 01:39 AM
How would I approach the subject? It was ages ago when she saw emails.

Should I watch a film with bb in it with her?

I would recommend finding another woman besides your mom to bust you. Unless she's a hot step mom or something.

ilbb11
01-29-2013, 11:58 AM
I asked my Mum what she thought about the emails and she said "I could never imagine any man wanting to be kicked in the balls, you know you could really damage yourself and not have kids. Is it not really painful?"

Where do I go from here? What should I ask her?

ballbust10
01-30-2013, 10:33 AM
I asked my Mum what she thought about the emails and she said "I could never imagine any man wanting to be kicked in the balls, you know you could really damage yourself and not have kids. Is it not really painful?"

Where do I go from here? What should I ask her?

Ask her to kick to and record it for us to watch. Thank you in advance.

mick_sl8ter
01-31-2013, 01:56 AM
This Post Needs To Be In Caps !!!!
Since Wtf !!!!!

I Just Asked A Girl I Know Very Close For 3 Years Now.
If She Wants To Squeeze My Balls Hard. In Dutch We Say : "ballen Persen"

She Totally Freaked Out. She Called Me A Weirdo. I Am So Glad I Did Not Put My Balls Out In Front Of Her When I Asked. Because I Was Considering That.

I Totally Thought She Was Into It. She Gave Me All The Hints And Signals That She Loves To Kick/squeeze/hit/whatever Men In The Balls. Omfg !!!!

She Will Probably Tell All People I Know For Ever Ever.
She Will Probably Post It On Her Facebook.

But I Just Had To Ask Her. I Jerked Off So Many Times Thinking About Her Squeezing My Balls, I Just Had To Ask Her !!!!
Damn This Will Have Large Consequences.

But Hey You Only Live Once ;)
So Fuck Social Etiquettes.
I Am Ready To Face Whatever Happens From Here.

ilbb11
01-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Ask her to kick to and record it for us to watch. Thank you in advance.

This won't happen but I can give her an interview and post what she says here. I just need questions to ask her. She says if I want to talk to her about it I can and she will help me, so what do you guys want me to ask her?

iron horse
02-01-2013, 11:27 AM
IMHO,

Ballbusting is a form of S&M play as is whipping, caning and other types of CBT. If a girl is into female domination and other forms of S&M, she's far more likely to embrace ballbusting. But if not, she probably wouldn't be.

In conversations I"ve had with girls in this regard, I ease into the discussion with each step in the conversation being acceptable by the previous.

For instance, I knew one hot British redhead that responded to an add I'd placed for CFNM gatherings in Craigslist. We talked in Yahoo IM for a while about the concept of CFNM, which she said she loved because it put women in a position of empowerment over men, and, the men were at a decided disadvantage because they were naked and the women weren't (she also enjoyed looking at naked guys and contrasting their dicks).

Her response told me she was into control and empowerment, which led to the next conversation wherein she said she'd love for the CFNM gathering to be about female domination. We talked about femdom and S&M and I learned she fantasized about S&M play, and we both agreed that a CFNM party with S&M play would be fun and erotic.

Finally, I started to explore with her the specific types of S&M, then told her about a group outside of London that did it, and being from that area, she was intrigued. I then told her about Lightning Jack's thread (posted on this site) whereby it was basically CFNM and S&M, but a central theme was that the girls were there primarily to experience the fun of kicking the naked boys in their balls.

To my pleasant surprise, she really liked the idea. She indicated she'd love to ballbust the nude guys at a CFNM gathering, and I set out on a goal to have that come to reality for her. Unfortunately, my personal life soon became fucked up with a crises, and I was never able to get the party going.

But it took me about 5 or 6 conversations in a row over the period of a couple of weeks to ease into openly discussing it with her. And at any point had she indicated she wasn't into basic female domination, I'd not have take it further.

Just a though.

mick_sl8ter
02-01-2013, 05:58 PM
I am cool with her now. And from what it seems, as expected she told many women/girls, also those that I know closely.
I made an attempt to apologize to her, but she didn't want to discuss the entire topic. She ignores it, like it never happened. And she is 'totally' cool with me now. She is definitely into ball busting, just not into me at all.
Quite a bummer. I think she is quite hot. But I will leave it at this. I took too many risk already, beyond reason.

Frustrating shit in life, you never get to be sexually involved, the way you like, with the specific women you truly desire. Of course it is nice to be sexually involved with any ok women in general. But don't you just wish that one woman you are sexually obsessed about, would surprise you and make your wildest dreams come true ? This only happens to a few lucky persons I guess.

And sometimes when you make a plan and you put some work into it, you get what you have desired, but then it happens all too late, or in a bad timing and most times then it does not matter that much any more. :(
You guys are a wonderful moral support group here. Thanx alot for reading my shit. ;)

This Post Needs To Be In Caps !!!!
Since Wtf !!!!!

I Just Asked A Girl I Know Very Close For 3 Years Now.
If She Wants To Squeeze My Balls Hard. In Dutch We Say : "ballen Persen"

She Totally Freaked Out. She Called Me A Weirdo. I Am So Glad I Did Not Put My Balls Out In Front Of Her When I Asked. Because I Was Considering That.

I Totally Thought She Was Into It. She Gave Me All The Hints And Signals That She Loves To Kick/squeeze/hit/whatever Men In The Balls. Omfg !!!!

She Will Probably Tell All People I Know For Ever Ever.
She Will Probably Post It On Her Facebook.

But I Just Had To Ask Her. I Jerked Off So Many Times Thinking About Her Squeezing My Balls, I Just Had To Ask Her !!!!
Damn This Will Have Large Consequences.

But Hey You Only Live Once ;)
So Fuck Social Etiquettes.
I Am Ready To Face Whatever Happens From Here.

Selftailer
02-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Frustrating shit in life, you never get to be sexually involved, the way you like, with the specific women you truly desire. Of course it is nice to be sexually involved with any ok women in general. But don't you just wish that one woman you are sexually obsessed about, would surprise you and make your wildest dreams come true ? This only happens to a few lucky persons I guess.
;)

I think You are damn right mick, and this sort of mistake happens much more frequently than what we may suppose. But... do not get disheartened, by the time passing things may change... and in an unsuspectable way. Keep smiling. ;)

mick_sl8ter
02-02-2013, 02:41 PM
I think You are damn right mick, and this sort of mistake happens much more frequently than what we may suppose. But... do not get disheartened, by the time passing things may change... and in an unsuspectable way. Keep smiling. ;)

Thank you 'Selftailer', for feeling with me.
Due to this entire incident, this song came to my mind: 'And when I get that feeling I need sexual healing.'

And since I live in Amsterdam, sexual healing is never far away ;)

I went to Thai massage and had everything massaged :D H-A-R-D !
Extremely hard !!! On her own initiative she even used her nails excessively and ended with slapping :D

For the people who think I overreact this entire situation, it is not just about a random sexual rejection, it is much more complicated and emotional to me than described here.

Anyway I had some serious sexual healing and I feel more than fine now ! :D:D:D

NonChris
02-02-2013, 07:36 PM
I really don't think it's normal to talk about that kind of stuff with friends and co workers. I mean do you have any idea what turns them on sexually? you probably wouldn't want to know right? I'm sure they probably feel the same way about you...

I've only ever told girls I was intimate with.

mick_sl8ter
02-03-2013, 12:43 AM
I really don't think it's normal to talk about that kind of stuff with friends and co workers. I mean do you have any idea what turns them on sexually? you probably wouldn't want to know right? I'm sure they probably feel the same way about you...

I've only ever told girls I was intimate with.

It is indeed good taste to be a little discrete about your sex life, towards your social environment.
But I don't think you have to hide it to an extend where it starts to become slapstick / hypocrite.

mick_sl8ter
02-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Besides that, if all people would try at all cost to hide their sexual preferences, how on earth should people be able to decide which sexual partner to choose ?

You need to choose between being involved with someone who shares the same sexual preferences or keeping up appearances to be socially acceptable.
You get labelled a 'pervert' faster and more permanent than you might enjoy :D

I think you should find a healthy balance between those two.
Where your personal balance is, is up to you.

Do not let other people / society decide for you, what your comfort zone is.
But then again do not constantly express your sexuality in such a way that you put other people out of their comfort zone. ;)

farmboyky
02-03-2013, 09:38 AM
This won't happen but I can give her an interview and post what she says here. I just need questions to ask her. She says if I want to talk to her about it I can and she will help me, so what do you guys want me to ask her?

Ask her you are curious about how much it hurts or what it feels like to be kicked and you would feel safer with her trying it on you rather then a stranger.

ilbb11
02-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Ask her you are curious about how much it hurts or what it feels like to be kicked and you would feel safer with her trying it on you rather then a stranger.

I joked to her that she could kick me in the balls if she wanted to.
She said
"I'm you'd love that but I'm not really in the habit of kicking people in the balls, especially not my own son. I'm sure its very painful you males are pretty sensitive down there. Although I can think of a few men that need a good kick in the testicles."

mick_sl8ter
02-10-2013, 01:15 PM
I joked to her that she could kick me in the balls if she wanted to.
She said
"I'm you'd love that but I'm not really in the habit of kicking people in the balls, especially not my own son. I'm sure its very painful you males are pretty sensitive down there. Although I can think of a few men that need a good kick in the testicles."

Do you jack off to the thought of your own mother busting your balls ? :confused:
And are you just sharing your fantasy here or has the Oedipus complex really got a hold of you ?

Do not be surprised if your mother is now seeking psychological help for you somewhere on the Dr.phil forum. :D
I would actually love to see that show: "My son wants me to bust his balls"
And Dr.Phil expressing his concerns about your mental health. :thumbup

An even better concept would be a show, where women bust Dr. Phil's balls.
And they keep punching his nuts until he admits that he is a big fat judgemental bastard, and a hypocrite man whore that will suck his own cock on television if that would generate more viewers.

ilbb11
02-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Do you jack off to the thought of your own mother busting your balls ? :confused:
And are you just sharing your fantasy here or has the Oedipus complex really got a hold of you ?

Do not be surprised if your mother is now seeking psychological help for you somewhere on the Dr.phil forum. :D
I would actually love to see that show: "My son wants me to bust his balls"
And Dr.Phil expressing his concerns about your mental health. :thumbup

An even better concept would be a show, where women bust Dr. Phil's balls.
And they keep punching his nuts until he admits that he is a big fat judgemental bastard, and a hypocrite man whore that will suck his own cock on television if that would generate more viewers.

I used to think of my mum kicking me in the balls, shes actually who started my bb fetish, I remember lots of instances regarding bb with her and it just turned me on.

And no that convo is real, she seen emails I sent to a dom and knows all about my fetish.

Zaphod
02-17-2013, 10:02 AM
I've told all my partners since I was at university, and even a few girls I've had one nighters with; to my eternal surprise and delight, not a single one of them's ever been weirded out by my fetish, and all of them have really enjoyed giving my boys a good going-over in whatever way they fancied at the time. I guess some of it's how you ask as well, but I certainly think anyone should be prepared to at least discuss it with their sexual partners and see what happens - I suspect most girls would quite enjoy a chance to make someone yelp a little!

A few of my female friends know about it, but they tend to be female friends with whom I have (or have had) a sexually charged friendship; I wouldn't really want to talk about it with anyone else in my group of friends, and certainly not with family or colleagues.

ilbb11
02-17-2013, 12:53 PM
I've told all my partners since I was at university, and even a few girls I've had one nighters with; to my eternal surprise and delight, not a single one of them's ever been weirded out by my fetish, and all of them have really enjoyed giving my boys a good going-over in whatever way they fancied at the time. I guess some of it's how you ask as well, but I certainly think anyone should be prepared to at least discuss it with their sexual partners and see what happens - I suspect most girls would quite enjoy a chance to make someone yelp a little!

A few of my female friends know about it, but they tend to be female friends with whom I have (or have had) a sexually charged friendship; I wouldn't really want to talk about it with anyone else in my group of friends, and certainly not with family or colleagues.

Have you been able to get a girl to kick you on a one night stand? How did you go about bringing that up? I've tried before but even with alcohol in the mix she still only does little squeezes or slaps :(

IWorshipGoddesses
02-21-2013, 03:57 AM
i don't go around telling people i want to be kicked in the balls but everyone knows that i'm a bitch because of the way i act and women threaten to beat me up all the time and sometimes in the balls.

it's funny how many women will love to humiliate and verbally threaten a guy but as soon as they find out it turns him on they suddenly won't want to do it anymore. this is why i won't explicitly state that what i like unless i know for sure she's into female domination.