PDA

View Full Version : BB Site Idea: CFNM Ballbusting Parties (like Dancing Bear but for ballbusting)

blkpatent
12-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Dancing Bear is a site that has nude male strippers who strip in front of women at parties. I thought it would be a good idea to have a site where they had ballbusting bachlorete style parties. The ladies would be dressed sexy and in heels and take turns busting balls. This could also be a service that ladies call for guys to ballbust at personal parties or just for themselves. Group ballbusting.

I'd love to see this become reality, anyone else into this?

Jedi
12-18-2012, 09:05 AM
Not sure how doable this is, but Ilike the idea ;)

kickthem
12-18-2012, 10:36 AM
An excellent idea, but could be tough to find enough guys willing to be busted at this kind of event.

mrsoul
12-18-2012, 09:01 PM
As long as they are not drunk...

blkpatent
12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
An excellent idea, but could be tough to find enough guys willing to be busted at this kind of event.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of guys who would love to be naked in front of several women getting their balls kicked.

Jedi
12-21-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm sure there are PLENTY of guys who would love to be naked in front of several women getting their balls kicked.

You would think so, but recruiting guys for Kinky Kicks shoots has often been very difficult. No shows have been a huge waste of resources! I also know that Lightening Jack stopped running ballbusting parties in London due to a lack of real willing participants.

The problem is that there are 1000's of guys happy to sit at home and jack off in front of their PC screen watching the fun happen to someone else and wishing it was them.
But give them the opportunity to make it real and 90% of guys will run a mile!

J T
12-28-2012, 09:50 PM
You would think so, but recruiting guys for Kinky Kicks shoots has often been very difficult. No shows have been a huge waste of resources! I also know that Lightening Jack stopped running ballbusting parties in London due to a lack of real willing participants.

The problem is that there are 1000's of guys happy to sit at home and jack off in front of their PC screen watching the fun happen to someone else and wishing it was them.
But give them the opportunity to make it real and 90% of guys will run a mile!

I'm sure I would be scared out of my mind, but I don't think I could resist showing up. I never have been the best one to look out for my best interests!!!