PDA

View Full Version : Is LethalFemales.com a legitimate site?

BustedBoySean1985
12-19-2012, 10:03 PM
I just signed up for an account and I wanted to know if it was a site that was "on the level" so to speak. I just get a little scared about be taken by some sites. I can trust this site because of the community that is here. I just let the feeling in my pants tell me to do it and sign up for an account for JudoDefense and don't know if they have to have a person activate it for me. I don't know and I wanted to know if anybody over here had any experience with that site.

Any insight or expertise one may have on this would be appreciated. I love you guys that run this site, forums, and models and so on. You're all great people.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I used Google Wallet to checkout my account with that site. I don't know if that makes a difference but just thought I would put it out there. Thank you.

skipperbob
12-20-2012, 04:17 PM
A few years ago they used to be a terrific site, great videos and quick access, but they seem to have really fallen off on their customer service. A year or so ago I decided to try them again and joined one of their sites for awhile and everything went ok but other times if there was a problem they were almost impossible to get a hold of and very slow to respond. I hope you have a good experience because many of their videos are quite good, especially in judodefense. I would stay away from the kicking sites as it was mostly all fake with no real contact.