PDA

View Full Version : Recurring fantasies/dreams/nightmares...

Crlewis2
12-20-2012, 02:16 AM
I have many, but I'm curious as to whether anyone else does.

The most prominent recurring nightmare/fantasy involves being found in my ex's garage with my hands cuffed behind my back and my balls tightly locked into a vice on a workbench. I beg her to let me out and at first she acts like she's going to do so, but then she gets an evil grin on her face and disappears inside the house.

She returns a few minutes later with a rather large dildo. She smiles and says, "Guess who's fucked now?!" then shoves it all the way up my ass in one smooth thrust. Obviously this hurts, which causes me to jump and twist around, which in turn causes excruciating pain in my trapped nuts. She continues violating me until I am about to collapse, then stops and acts like she's gotten her revenge is about to release me.

She turns the handle of the vice left to loosen it, but only slightly before a very evil grin stretches across her lips. Then she says, "On second thought..." and begins to masturbate with her left hand while slowly turning the handle to the right with her right hand! As the vice gets tighter and tighter she moans and has to stop turning the handle to steady herself. By now my balls are hurting so bad I can barely stand up. She has an incredible orgasm from the pain she's inflicting upon me! After it subsides she grabs the handle again, grabs a handful of my hair and ****** me to look her in the eyes and says, "Sucks to be you, bitch!"

She then slowly turns the handle to the right as she laughs and taunts me, asking if it hurts. She laughs viciously and says, "Well I got off, guess it's your turn to bust a nut!" As I blackout I hear and feel my nuts pop under the pressure of the vice, and I hear her laughing like it's the funniest thing she's ever seen!

That's about when I wake up!