PDA

View Full Version : Story requests

teracota1994
01-01-2013, 05:28 PM
I`ve done some writing in the past, usually little stories, none of them usually contained anything sexual or related to ballbusting but I have considered doing some erotic writing. Perhaps set up a blog and publish on a weekly basis.
Whenever I am personally looking for ballbusting stories to read, I never often find stories that appeal to my particular tastes, I sometimes find ones that come close but there are issues that turn me away i.e. I like family related stories but father/daughter doesn't do anything for me. What I am asking is, do you think people would be interested in a service by which I write them a custom story depending on their particular likes and dislikes and also including any particular things that they want added to make the story the best for the person I am writing it for. Do you think people would be interested in this?

Anymous1
01-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Hey

I am sorry to hear that you have such bad luck in finding ballbusting stories that you really like. My experience is that there are extremely few very good stories out there and most of the best stories contain some elements that are traditionally taboo (******, bestiality, etc).

As far as writing custom stories for people my opinion depends on whether or not you intend to charge people for the stories. In general I think people would definitely like to have a custom story written, however, if you charge people (even if it is a very modest amount) you will probably find that you will receive almost no requests.

The reality is that most people who are looking for ballbusting stories are only looking and interested in free stories and so if you do not offer them free then you will receive very few requests. I am a huge ballbusting story fan (probably one of the biggest here or anywhere) and I would be highly unlikely to pay any money for a custom story request. If I did pay for a story I would only do so if I already knew that the writer was really through and good and even then I would not pay very much (maybe $5.00).

farmboyky
01-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I also write stories about family femdom...mother/son ballbusting. I have a blog site where I post my stories.

http://farmboyky.blogspot.com (http://farmboyky.blogspot.com/)

Anymous1
01-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Hey Farmboyky

Is there any chance that you might be posting any stories soon?

It would be great to see. I have been looking forward to reading a follow up since your last story in August.

Thanks

kickpom
01-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi,

Like you, I despise inter family ballbusting, mother sister etc! I find it an instant turn off. I'm no pro but I like to dabble in a little story telling too - mistress, teacher, friend etc d feel free to have a look!

Alec Anaconda, A1
01-02-2013, 12:14 PM
I`ve done some writing in the past, usually little stories, none of them usually contained anything sexual or related to ballbusting but I have considered doing some erotic writing. Perhaps set up a blog and publish on a weekly basis.
Whenever I am personally looking for ballbusting stories to read, I never often find stories that appeal to my particular tastes, I sometimes find ones that come close but there are issues that turn me away i.e. I like family related stories but father/daughter doesn't do anything for me. What I am asking is, do you think people would be interested in a service by which I write them a custom story depending on their particular likes and dislikes and also including any particular things that they want added to make the story the best for the person I am writing it for. Do you think people would be interested in this?

I don’t think that many people are going to pay you to write their fantasy, and nobody at all without seeing the quality of your erotic fiction first.

Anymous1 has suggested that he just might splash out the princely sum of five USD; how many words would you be happy to produce for $5?

Click through to the FemDom link in my signature, to see what $5 will buy.

drewLikesItInTheNads
01-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Click through to the FemDom link in my signature, to see what $5 will buy.

That's not a good comparison though, a book selling for $5 can sell to multiple people, so they're (potentially, anyways) making more than $5.

Probably most people wouldn't pay, but maybe some would. Probably a better idea is to just lay your stories out and ask for donations, and offer to create custom stories for donators.

I write stories in my blog and am thinking about doing that. Not sure if it's really worth it to anyone but you never know, doesn't hurt to try imo.