PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber??

jimenizgarcia
01-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Strange, why would someone want to hurt him?

http://us.cnn.com/2012/12/13/us/justin-bieber-murder-plot/index.html?iref=obnetwork

A New Mexico inmate, an ex-convict on probation and his nephew are under investigation for plotting to ******** and murder pop singer Justin Bieber, police said Thursday.

"
The instrument for ********** would be hand-held hedge clippers used for trimming roses, the court document said. The victims were to be strangled with a paisley tie "because that was what he (Mr. Martin) had used previously," the affidavit said, without elaborating.
"In response to Mr. Staake's reluctance to follow through with the castrations, Mr. Ruane stated he was going to do it and get 'five large for each one I get.' Mr. Martin confirmed that Mr. Ruane was going to get $2,500.00 per testicle," the affidavit said.
The testicles were to be put in bags, to be hidden in a place such as the engine compartment, the document said."

""It's been freaking crazy," (Police) said. "But the good thing is we nipped this thing in the bud"

femmefatale1983
01-02-2013, 11:30 PM
What is the animosity against this kid?!

He seems like such a nice boy...

drewLikesItInTheNads
01-03-2013, 03:54 AM
What is the animosity against this kid?!

He seems like such a nice boy...
ya, I don't understand hating on Bieber.

but this is different, it's just a really messed up person who happened to be obsessed with him, doesn't have anything to do with Bieber per se.. if that makes sense.

mick_sl8ter
01-03-2013, 04:04 AM
A plan made by two male inmates to ******** Justin Bieber has nothing to do with female domination, so please remove this topic from this forum.

And I do not care if Justin Bieber is ********* or not. I just do not care about Justin Bieber in any way.

ballbust10
01-03-2013, 10:34 AM
justin bieber is my father.

kickthem
01-03-2013, 10:49 AM
A plan made by two male inmates to ******** Justin Bieber has nothing to do with female domination, so please remove this topic from this forum.

And I do not care if Justin Bieber is ********* or not. I just do not care about Justin Bieber in any way.

Well said, mick. Couln't agree more.

shorty-p
01-04-2013, 01:39 AM
ya, I don't understand hating on Bieber.

but this is different, it's just a really messed up person who happened to be obsessed with him, doesn't have anything to do with Bieber per se.. if that makes sense.

+ Eleventyhundred.

This is not on topic and not arousing in the slightest. Now if Kim K wanted to ******** the Biebs because he is more famous than her, that would be a different story. I dig that big butt attention whore.

Castratrix's pet
01-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Strange, why would someone want to hurt him?

A long time ago I stopped trying to understand people and why they do bad things like this, why they want to hurt and kill innocent people. There are a lot of very sick and crazy people in the world and we can't understand them or the things they do. I don't think there are more people like that today than there were in the past. I think with today's electronic media we learn about more of them than we did before.