PDA

View Full Version : femdom experience questions

theodore
01-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Has anyone here ever had a surprise femdom session (in your imagination does NOT count!) with a family friend relative or even female friend or friend of a friend? maybe there was some sexually suggestive comments or influence that led to a bit of a spanking, body worship, or maybe just a good ol fashioed whipping.

Mine was with my girlfriend Val who had brought over to my house an "innocent" girl who was to be my best friends blind date. Her name was Yvonne. !* and a knockout. She was even a bit of a "churchie", but when Val showed her how we played, she took to it like a duck to water. I had criss cross lashings on my ass for two weeks to prove it. They ties my hands behind me and then to the rafters above in the garage. Humiliating wonderful and exposed. the fun lasted almost a half day and nothing more was ever said of it esp. to erik whoY eventually married and had about 6 kids. I guess it must have been the wine coolers!;)

Anyway, just thought id share that. Anyone else??

PS Who here would give a testicle to be thrashed by Kate Middleton? Me for one!!