PDA

View Full Version : Kate's Hard Audition

mistereggsbrazil
01-13-2013, 04:16 AM
Kate's first scene with kebranozes ballbusting, really impressive. This chick is a natural born brazilian ballbuster.

http://ballbustingtube++++.com/video/7419/kate-s-hard-audition

Dix
01-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Some parts of the film were excellent - seeing the balls move so much after the kick, for instance. On the down side - the added inserted noises including the hand clapping which is supposed to be the foot contacting the balls should be removed. Also, the fact that the woman raises her hands and jumps as if she was kicking a football is phony. Just a nice front snap kick would look better. The repeated playback of the kicks are not good either. This part is boring.
This film could be one to save as there are some great views of the balls getting kicked. I wish there were more films that looked more realistic rather than the exaggerated versions which are so common. To each his own I guess..

mistereggsbrazil
01-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Some parts of the film were excellent - seeing the balls move so much after the kick, for instance. On the down side - the added inserted noises including the hand clapping which is supposed to be the foot contacting the balls should be removed. Also, the fact that the woman raises her hands and jumps as if she was kicking a football is phony. Just a nice front snap kick would look better. The repeated playback of the kicks are not good either. This part is boring.
This film could be one to save as there are some great views of the balls getting kicked. I wish there were more films that looked more realistic rather than the exaggerated versions which are so common. To each his own I guess..

no sound has been inserted AT ALL, what you hear is the actual kick sound, only slowed down because of the slow motion.

tobby
01-14-2013, 09:22 AM
It's much better when males have an erection in bb videos.