PDA

View Full Version : Penectomy and ********** - original short stories

Rykkter57
01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Over the past few months I have started writing several stories involving penectomy and **********, using fantasies of my fiancé and me as the basis for each story. As I write them, I will post then here for all to read. Hope you like them!

Rykkter57
01-23-2013, 07:48 PM
I attempted to post my short story, but can't seem to get it to work. I wonder if it is too long. I posted it on tumblr, here is the link: http://darkdesires4two.tumblr.com/post/41329111105/attempt-at-an-erotic-short-story

freigeist
02-11-2013, 02:26 AM
hi friends !
i really love the thought of living penectomy fantasies together in sex life! do u have more nice penectomy short stories or pics ?

bookoo
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Great story please do more !!! Love it.:loveeyes

Rykkter57
02-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Note: This story involves many different fantasies/kinks, including femdom, bondage, cbt, girl on girl, ****** bisexual, penectomy and **********. If any of these offend you or are a turn off for you, then this story might not be for you. For everyone else, enjoy! Comments and suggestions are encouraged!

It was a Friday night, and for the first time in a long time, you and Eric decided to go out to a party, hosted by one of Eric’s fraternity brothers. School is finally over for the break, and all either of you wanted to do was go out, drink some alcohol and let loose for a change.
At this point, you have been here for a couple hours and are several cocktails deep. You are currently standing beside Eric at the beer pong table cheering him on, even though he has already won several games and really you wish he would lose so you could get him away from the table. You bring your cup to your lips for a long pull of your drink, only to be disappointed, as it was empty.
“Hey Eric, I’m gonna go grab another drink, I’m all out,” you say, “I’ll be right back.”
“Okay, Love! See you shortly!” he replies.
You make your way over to the “bar” where the pledges are filling up everyone’s cups with a myriad of delicious concoctions. While standing there in line, you can’t help but notice the girl standing right in front of you. She is tall, tan and wearing almost no clothes at all. All she has on are a pair of booty shorts and a tight shirt that almost looks like a corset. You find yourself staring at her chest, as the tight shirt is making her seemingly perfect tits bulge out. You suddenly feel a warming, tingling sensation in between your legs, and to your surprise you can feel yourself getting wet… You find yourself suddenly wanting to tear off her shirt and suck on her tits….You imagine looking at her naked breasts, letting your hot breath send incredible sensations through her body….And you dart your tongue out, licking all around her perfect tits, drawing small, fleeting circles around her nipples….Teasing her, but not giving her the satisfaction she is craving….Then, without warning you take her nipple into your mouth and--
--“Hi, my name is Kate. What’s yours?” Her voice shatters your seductive daydream, bringing you back to reality.
“Uhh…Sarah. My name is Sarah,” you reply. You’re totally caught off guard, and she can tell. You feel awkward, so you say the first thing that comes to mind. “You must be cold!” you say, referring to her skimpy outfit.
“Its not too bad. I’ve had enough drinks to keep me warm, plus if I want to get warmed up all I have to do is go hang on any guy’s arm, they’re generally more than happy to get their hands on some skin.” Kate says with a seductive wink.
“Oh, okay…that makes sense I guess,” you say, “Are you here with anyone?”
“Not tonight, I just know a couple of people from some classes at ASU. I like to come dressed this way to parties to tease all of the guys. Every one of them sees me dressed this way and assumes I’ll be an easy lay. So I like to let them try…I’ll even tease and flirt back….Just until I can feel their cock get hard through their jeans, then I give them a quick squeeze and tell them it aint gonna happen!” She says all this with a devilish smile on her seductive face, and you can tell she must have already done it to several guys tonight judging by the way she’s looking around the room at a few of the guys.
You’re not quite sure how to respond, so you just try to agree with her. “Yeah, that does sound like fun!”
“Plus, its always good to remind the guys who is really in control…Once you get a guy hard, he will do anything to get off….and I mean ANYTHING…I’ve gotten guys to do things they never imagined they would do in a lifetime….You know what I mean?” she says.
You are completely shocked you are talking about making guys hard and beg to cum with a complete stranger, but you reply “Yeah, that is totally true. I love doing that to my Fiance, Eric. Its such a turn on to hear him say he’ll do anything if I will just make him cum…” As soon as the words came out you realize what you just said, and again are shocked you’re talking about this to a complete stranger. At the same time, you find yourself getting very aroused by the conversation.
“Oh, a Fiance huh? Even better, you get to tease and torment a guy any time you choose! Hot! The best is to tease him until he’s so hard it hurts…Then convince him to let you tie him up…Once he’s bound, it doesn’t matter what he wants…Only what we want…” says Kate. You’re not sure if its just your imagination, but it seemed like when Kate changed from “I” to “we” in that comment, she paused and articulated it more than her other words…was she trying to hint at something?
“Oh my god I know!” you respond. For a moment you stop and wonder if you should continue discussing this with a complete stranger…Wouldn’t Eric be embarrassed?....Then an image flashes in your mind of Kate fucking your pussy with a strapon and sucking on your tits, while Eric is bound to the bed and ****** to watch….”Fuck it,” you think to yourself, and decide to keep talking to Kate. You say “I love tying Eric up…seeing him there completely helpless, his big dick pulsing from being so hard, and leaking pre-cum…Begging me to let him cum…I love feeling powerful, and completely in control of him…”
“Atta girl!” exclaims Kate. “One of my favorite things to do to a guy while he’s tied up, is to inflict a little pain…I like to force him to eat my pussy while I shove a metal sounding rod down his cock…That way if he starts to scream too loud I can just force myself on his face harder to muffle the sounds! You ever tried that?” With that you kind of laugh to yourself, thinking of all of the times you have shoved a long hard rod down Eric’s cock, and loved every second of it…
“Oh yeah!” you reply, “Its so hot to see the rod stretching his dick open, and swell up as the rod passes down his urethra….One day I want to be able to shove my entire finger down his cock, I think that would be amazing…”
“It IS amazing…I have done it.” Kate says, “After pulling the rod out of this guys cock once, I looked him in the eye, brought my pointer finger to the tip of his dick, and shoved it all the way down to my knuckle, nail and all…..he screamed like there was no tomorrow but he had a ball gag in his mouth so it made no difference to me…plus, I kind of like to hear men moaning in pain….”
The image in your mind right now has you paralyzed in ecstasy… You are imagining being in Kate’s place, with Eric tied to the bed, gag in his mouth…You pull out the metal rod that is buried in his cock and set it aside….Then you take your finger and slide just the nail and tip into the slit on the tip of Eric’s cock…You apply just enough pressure to see the tip of your finger slide into the tip of his cock, his beautiful cock head swelling and almost splitting around your finger…Then you look up at Eric…You see pleading in his eyes, and he is shaking his head as if to say “please don’t…” Your soft caring face forms a devilish grin, and without warning you plunge your finger into his cock, all the way down…it looks as though you have split the head of his dick in half…
Just like earlier, you snap out of your sexual day dream…only this time it isn’t Kate’s voice that pulls you back to reality…it is her lips on yours that awakens you…
You are shocked, but at the same time you are so turned on right now that you find yourself kissing her back fervently…You realize you are on someone’s couch in a back room…You must have both been walking back here while talking but were so caught up in the imagery that you didn’t realize it. Either way, you don’t care…she is kissing you with passion and the feeling of her hot body pressed against yours is too much to turn down…plus, Eric always did say he would be okay if you hooked up with another girl…
With that, you start kissing Kate back with incredible lust. In merely seconds, you have that tight top she was wearing on the floor, and you begin to caress her beautiful tits with your hands and mouth. You run your tongue around both of her nipples over and over again, hearing her moan with pleasure…then you take her nipple into your mouth and bite down…
“Mmmmm….shit Sarah, that feels so good…” moans Kate. You alternate sucking and biting both of her nipples, while working at removing her pants….
“Oh no you don’t! My turn…” Kate says, as she pushes you back into the couch and pulls your shirt up over your head….one second later your bra joins the rest of your clothes on the ground. You gasp as Kate takes both of your perfect tits in her hands, teasing your nipples until they are harder than ever…You watch her pretty face move down to your breasts, and see her ruby red lips part as her tongue slides out and begins flicking your nipple…As she tongues and sucks your tits, she keeps perfect eye contact, staring lustfully into your eyes…You feel her hand at your belt, and she swiftly removes it and opens your jeans…In one quick moment she bites down on your nipple, and simultaneously slides her right hand into the front of your jeans, under your panties and slides her fingers right inside your already completely wet pussy….
“Mmmmm…fuck Kate…yes, suck my tits, god your fingers feel GOOD!” you say.
With that Kate looks up at you and smiles in between licks, “My, my, listen to you…What a dirty mouth you have Sarah…and you are so incredibly wet….mmmm, you’re not quite as innocent as you look!”
With that you feel Kate start thrusting her fingers in and out of your pussy, rubbing your clit on each thrust with her thumb…Without stopping, she expertly slides your jeans and underwear the rest of the way off. Suddenly you realize you are completely naked now, in a stranger’s house, with a strange girl fingering you. Instinctively your eyes dart to the closed door, inspecting the handle to see if you can tell if its locked. Kate sees the concern in your eyes immediately….and smiles….
“Don’t worry Sarah…its NOT locked…and if any guys walk in on us I’ll just invite them to join us…I know at least a few of the guys out there are hard…..I should know, I sucked their dicks in this very room less than an hour ago, stopping right before they could cum….I’d actually love to see that innocent mouth of yours wrapped around some stranger’s big, thick cock…” Hearing these words, your pussy gets ten times wetter, and Kate can tell… “Mmmm…looks like somebody likes the sound of that…I bet you wouldn’t mind if a couple of guys walked in here right this second….I’d have them take their cocks out, and make you take each one in your hands, stroking them….then have you alternate sucking on them to get them hard and dripping pre-cum….once they are good and hard, I’d make one guy pull you onto his lap, shoving his thick cock into your ass, burying it to the hilt…then I’d make the second guy shove his dripping cock into your tight, wet pussy, at the same time…have you ever felt that Sarah? Have you ever felt the feeling of being completely stuffed with dick that you feel like they are going to split you in two….well I have, and let me tell you, it is the greatest feeling ever….” The whole time Kate is telling you this, she never stops fingering your pussy and rubbing your clit….and in between sentences she is sucking and biting on your nipples…You are so aroused, you can feel that you are going to cum soon…
“Mmmmy yes, and as they are pistoning in and out of your pussy and ass, I would deride you with comments….calling you a ‘slut’ and ‘cock-whore’….asking you if you like having two dicks buried to the balls inside you….and when you tell me yes, that you love being filled with cock I would go get a third guy, and force his dick into that pretty mouth of yours….pushing it all of the way into your throat…you’d be moaning so loud, but no sound could escape your pretty lips because they are stretched so wide with cock…his large balls slapping against your face with each thrust…and while all three guys are pounding you in every one of your holes, I would open the door and let everyone in the party come in to watch you, innocent Sarah, taking three long, thick cocks….and you would be powerless to stop it, was you would be pinned in place with hard dick…they would continue to take their pleasure from you, ******* you to feel more pleasure than you’ve experienced in your lifetime….you would cum over and over and over again, your entire body quivering and writhing out of control…your pussy repeatedly convulsing around the cock inside it, soaking his dick and his balls with your cum….screaming and moaning in complete and utter ecstasy around the cock in your throat….and just as they are all about to cum, I would force you to your knees and make you take one dick in each hand, and one in your mouth…I would make you stroke two cocks and suck the third at the same time, rotating them so you get a chance to taste each one of their dicks, and their the steady stream of precum that is dripping from each one….Then one by one they would shoot torrent after torrent of hot, sticky cum all over your face and tits…..you would feel it splashing against your cheeks….dripping off your lips….down your chin…and running down your breasts….and they would just keep on cumming until you look like you bathed in their hot white cream...they would take turns cockslapping your face, making cum splash all over…and they would rub their still hard dicks across your lips, face, tits, and body….I would make you suck each dick clean, sucking any remaining cum from them, and force you to swallow it…Then I would get down on my knees with you, and start to lick your tits and face, scooping as much cum into my mouth as possible…Then, my mouth full of warm, white cum, I would kiss you deeply, our tongues dancing around each other’s mouths, sharing the delicious, hot nectar that I scooped up off your body…”
Kate’s vivid story, combined with her pumping furiously in and out of your pussy and biting your tits sends you over the edge and into sexual oblivion, as you explode all over her hand, over and over again…Your orgasms were so intense, that you vaguely remember blacking out for a moment…
“Mmmmmm wasn’t that great, Sarah? Within every nice, innocent girl there is always a cock loving goddess just waiting to come out…Now, I have a wicked idea…how would you feel about me coming home with you and Eric tonight? I’m sure two sexy, sadistic girls like us could find some great ways to tease and torment him into agreeing to do anything we want…we could have some real fun with him! Heck, by the end of the night I bet we could get him to suck a dick if we wanted him to…” she says with a laugh, “wouldn’t THAT be hot?? …or even better…I bet we could even get him to agree to let us take his cock from him…believe me, there is no greater feeling of power, than to hold a man’s still hard, severed cock, just inches from his face, knowing he will never again feel pleasure from it……What do you say Sarah, wanna have some fun tonight?”
“Hell…yes….” You reply, without even thinking for about it for a second.

“Hey Eric! Still playing huh?” you say to your Fiance, as you walk back up to the beer pong table, Kate just a step behind you.
“Hey Love! Yeah, I seem to be on a winning streak tonight. You were gone a long time, where did you disappear to?” Eric replies. You look at the beer pong table, and see the game is about to be over. However, there is one cup left on each side, and you know that if Eric sinks his next shot he wins, and you won’t be leaving anytime soon… So you decide to tell Eric the truth about where you were, hoping it would distract him enough to miss his shot. You walk up next to him, and slowly bring your lips just millimeters from his ear, so he can feel your breath on his neck, and you whisper to him.
“Wanna know where I was….?” You coo… “I was in the back room, with my new friend Kate behind me here….First we made out….then I sucked on her tits…then she sucked on mine….then she made me cum….twice….” you pause, for dramatic effect. Looking around the front of Eric’s jeans, you can see a bulge beginning to swell as he imagines the scene you are describing. “I can see you like the idea of that…And the best part Eric, is that she wants to come home with us tonight….oh, and by the way….she’s even darker than we are when it comes to kinky sex….I hope you’re ready for it…” You make one last inspection and see that Eric is hard as ever, his dick literally straining to break free of his blue jeans. When you look up at everyone else around you see that several other people have noticed what you did, and you even catch one girl staring intently at Eric’s dick, with clear lust in her eyes. Eric doesn’t make a sound, but you know you have made your point. So you let him line up to take his shot, hoping your distraction works. While he is doing so, you walk over to the girl that is still blatantly staring at Eric’s crotch, sneaking up behind her. You quickly write something down on a napkin, then whisper in her ear, “You’d really like Eric’s cock….it’s long, thick and loves to be sucked…I’m his Fiance…here’s my number, in case you would like to come over sometime and taste it…of course, you’d have to like pussy too…” With those last words, you tuck the napkin in the girl’s cleavage and walk away, not looking back to see her reaction.
Sure enough, your distraction with Eric worked, and he missed his shot. He also wasted no time in telling everyone he had to take off, and the two of you walked out the front door…with Kate, hanging on your arm like a little schoolgirl.
“Okay, so obviously all of us have had way too much to drink to drive home, so we’re going to have to get one of the pledges to drive us home.” Eric says.
“Okay, sounds good…Sarah and I don’t care, do we Sarah?” Kate responds. “Just as long as we can tear these clothes off within the hour…” Kate looks at you and winks.
“Hey Jon, we need a ride back to our place. Do you have a car heading out anytime soon?” Eric says to a pledge.
“Yeah, actually with the three of you that fills up the next car, so we can take off right now if you’re ready,” Jon replies. You all walk to a black, Chevy Trailblazer, parked on the curb. There is already some girl in the shotgun seat, so the three of you climb in back, and Kate ****** Eric to sit in the middle. Jon fires up the vehicle, puts it in drive and takes off. Before getting a hundred yards, you see Kate’s hand slip right between Eric’s legs, expertly lowering the zipper on his jeans. Eric looks at you as if to ask, “Is this okay?” and you respond with a knowing smile. Not to be outdone, you sneak your hand into his pants before Kate gets a chance to. You fish around in his boxers for a moment, before your hand brushes up against its target….You smile to Kate, as you realize that Eric is already hard…and even better, he is leaking precum…You calmly slide your delicate fingers around the shaft of Eric’s thick, hard cock, and grip it tightly….You give it a couple of quick hard strokes, teasing him, before yanking it out of the opening in his jeans, exposing it to the brisk air and to everyone around. Eric, not being into PDA, starts to shift in his seat, trying to hide his exposure, and tries to pull his cock free from your hands to stuff it back in his pants…
“Eric…if you don’t let this happen right now…” you whisper in his ear, ever so quietly “…then the next time we are acting out our fantasies, I am actually going to cut your precious balls off, and keep them as a trophy…” To emphasize your point, you grab ahold of his heavy balls, and start to apply intense pressure…
“Ow..shit…okay, okay…please let them go…” he whispers back, as quietly as he can being in such pain.
With that, Kate turns around in her seat, sitting on the floor of the car on her knees. Knowing what she is about to do, you follow suit and do the same. Now you and Kate are on your knees, both of your faces just inches away from Eric’s throbbing erection. Kate wraps her hand around the base of his cock, and squeezes as she pumps her hand to the tip, ******* a large drop of pre-cum to leak out….she then extends her long, wet tongue, and runs it along the underside of Eric’s cock, from his balls to his cockhead, scooping up the drop in the process…
“Mmmm…”she moans “I haven’t tasted a man’s seed in a long time…have a taste Sarah…” Kate squeezes out another drop of Eric’s precum, and points his pulsing dick towards your lips. Without any hesitation, you take the head of his prick in your mouth, and run your tongue around and around the ridge, before lapping up the drop. You then push your tongue partway into his urethra, savoring the feeling of his cock head swelling around your tongue, as if you were splitting it down the middle.
“Hey, what the hell is going on back there??” Jon yells from the front.
“Nothing too much…” Kate replies “Just sucking some dick. Why, you want to taste it or something??”
“Come on, not in the car…can’t you wait until I drop you off?” Jon replies “Eric, wh-”
“Hey! I asked you a question!” Kate shouts at him, grabbing him by the hair and ******* his head back. Luckily, the car was stopped at a red light. You let Eric’s dick pop out of your mouth for a second to see what is going on. When you look up you see Kate, ******* Jon’s head back with a fistful of his hair, staring into his eyes. She says “I asked you a question buddy… Do. You. Want. To. Taste. Cock?”
“..no…no…please…” He stammers, real fear showing on his face. You feel Eric stirring, like he is about to stop Kate. You slip your hands around his balls again, applying pressure to remind him of your earlier threat…immediately taking the queue, Eric settles back into his seat, keeping silent…
“That’s too bad…” Kate moans, “Because I would love to see this magnificent cock back here, shoved deep into your throat… I enjoy ******* men to do depraved things…And I especially enjoy ******* straight guys to pleasure straight men for my satisfaction…Say another word, and you WILL be tasting cock for the first time tonight… Who knows, you might even like it…” And with that Kate releases Jon’s hair, and sits back down on her knees next to you. You find yourself incredibly aroused by the idea, secretly hoping Jon says something and Kate follows through with her threats…
“Well, now that that is settled, no need to be quiet anymore!” Kate teases, “Sarah, take that big, beautiful cock of his and shove it in your hot little mouth!” She grabs you, rather roughly, by the hair and guides Eric’s dick between your lips. You feel the flaring head pass first your lips, and then your teeth. As it enters, you are running your tongue around the head, feeling and flicking at the ridges. You love the velvety smoothness of it, and can taste Eric’s seed as it is profusely leaking from the tip. You apply a light suction, hoping to suck all of his precum out that you can. Suddenly you feel your head yanked off of his dick by your hair. “Don’t forget to share Sarah…” and with that she kisses you on the lips hard, her tongue darting around your lips and mouth, with an occasional sensual bite to your lower lip. While the kiss continues, she pulls both of your faces right up to Eric’s cock, so you can feel its warmth on your cheek and the corner of your mouth, and you are sure she can feel the same as it is sandwiched between the two of you. You feel the head of his cock ******* its way in between your kiss, as Kate expertly guides it to site between your open mouths. She then reseals her lips to yours, around the head of Eric’s pulsating dick, and continues to kiss you. Both of your tongues are dancing around the head of Eric’s prick, feeling every bump, vein and ridge that you are so familiar with. The leaking precum is coating both of your lips, turning you on even more.
“Mmmm…damn that feels good…” Eric moans. Here you are, in the back seat of an SUV, sucking your Fiance’s cock with a sexy, bisexual girl of your dreams, with two complete strangers in the front seat watching. You re-play the earlier scene in your head where Kate was threatening to force the driver to join in on the cocksucking, and it turns you on incredibly, putting you into a sexually aggressive mood…Your favorite part of Eric’s anatomy, the beautiful head of his cock, the one piece of him that you fantasize about cutting off every time you see it, is trapped between your lips and Kate’s. Without hesitation, you feel your jaw start to close, and your teeth come together...your bottom teeth press into the bottom side of the ridge on his cockhead, while your top row of teeth force their way partly into the opening on the top of his dick.
You see Kate pull her head back for a moment to take in the scene…she sees the head of Eric’s prick, trapped between your teeth as if you are going to slice right up the side, removing the right half of it from the ridgeline to the tip.
“Atta girl Sarah…I knew you had a dark side in you…this is going to be a fun night!” And then she grabs the back of your head again and shoves his dick further into your mouth. You can feel your teeth dragging down his cock head, then his shaft, and it gives you great pleasure knowing the pain that it is causing him as more and more of his beautiful prick slides past your menacing incisors…
“Ah, shit…careful! That hurts!” Eric complains.
“Oh quit your whining, its not like she is going to bite your dick off…its just a little teeth. Besides, the same threat I made to Jonny boy up there applies to you…I can just as easily force his cock into your mouth, as your cock into his…what’s it gonna be, do you want to spend the evening letting two hot chicks have their way with your dick or have Sarah and I force Jonny boy’s hard cock into that pretty, virgin mouth of yours? Either way Sarah and I will enjoy ourselves…She may not admit it, but I’m sure she has fantasized about shoving a hard dick in your mouth…or in your ass…every good girl does.”
“Mmmmfff…..” you moan, imagining the sight as Kate describes how the two of you will force a dick into Eric’s own mouth…
“Haha, see? Sarah would love nothing more than to violate your masculinity like that…she is moaning like a bitch in heat at the idea of making you deepthroat a big, hard cock…” You moan again, the vibrations giving Eric confirmation that she is right. Kate flashes Eric a wicked smile, and he knows she is being serious.
“Okay, okay…do what you want with my dick…I’m yours for the night.” He concedes. Almost immediately you bite down hard on his cock, reminding him he just gave you permission to do anything…
“Good, now try to enjoy yourself, I promise you will have the best sex of your life tonight with us.” Kate then grabs your head and shoves it the rest of the way into Eric’s lap. You feel inch after inch of his shaft passing your lips, until the head of his cock is at the entrance to your throat. You try to pull off, only to have Kate give one more, quick shove downward. You feel the head of his cock pop past the opening of your throat and the next thing you know, his balls are on your chin.
“That’s it Sarah, take that long, thick cock in your throat. You really are a good cocksucker! Now lick his balls while you are down there.” With his cock impaled in your throat, you try to do as you are commanded. You open your mouth as wide as it will go, and force your tongue out, sliding it along the bottom side of his shaft. Just when you think you can’t go any further, you feel the soft skin of his scrotum, and start to lick side to side, massaging his balls with your tongue.
“Mmmm…shit Sarah, that feels incredible…” Eric moans. Kate then pulls your head back until just the tip of Eric’s cock is in your mouth, just long enough to take a breath, then shoves your head back down again. Kate builds up a rhythm, alternating between yanking your head back and ******* it back down again, roughly fucking your face with his dick. This goes on for what feels like hours, and somehow Kate got your pants off and starts finger fucking you from behind while ******* you down on Eric’s cock.
“Mmmm suck that dick you filthy slut…I know how much you enjoy the taste of cock. I know you are begging me in your mind to let him flood your mouth with cum so you can swallow it all…” Your pussy gets wetter and wetter, and you find yourself thrusting your hips backwards on her hand.
“How does it feel to be used for someone else’s pleasure, while simultaneously being ****** to be pleasured yourself?? I bet you like it, slut…” As if to punctuate her comments, she starts fingering your clit faster and faster, and shoving Eric’s cock in your mouth harder and harder. It’s too much for you to bear, and you cum in torrents, soaking her hand and the floor all around you, and moaning and screaming around the dick in your mouth. The orgasm is so intense that you go wild, bucking, moaning and screaming and you clamp your teeth down on the base of Eric’s cock as if to sever it, biting harder than ever. The vibrations from your moaning and the feeling of your teeth getting closer and closer together, threatening to sever his dick entirely, ****** Eric into a powerful orgasm as well. You can feel the head of his cock flare up in the back of your throat, and you feel the first pulse as his cum tries to force its way out, despite your clamped teeth. You bite harder, feeling his dick twitch and pulse with each attempt to flood your mouth with his semen. Eventually the pulsing stops. The feeling of power that you got, knowing that you could have let him cum but did not, sets you into the throes of a second orgasm, and your body continues to buck wildly, again soaking the floor of the SUV, but Kate’s hand has disappeared.
After the orgasm subsides, you slowly relax your jaw, relinquishing the death grip it had on Eric’s doomed cock. As you slide it out of your mouth, some of the trapped cum escapes, oozing out of the head. You savor the taste of it on your tongue, and inspect the damage to the base of his shaft. You can see every blood vessel and vain bulging, and deep slotted teeth marks right around the base of it. If you had finished the job, there wouldn’t have even been a little stump of his dick left. Just smooth skin above his heavy balls.
“Wow, I almost actually bit your cock off Eric…I really, REALLY wanted to. All you would have left would be your balls to keep you horny…”
“Oh…OH!! Mmmmm I’m cumming!!” you hear Kate scream. Confused, you look up towards the direction of the screams only to see Kate straddling Eric’s face, soaking it with her cum. When she finishes, she dismounts him and notices you staring at her.
“What?” she asks, “You didn’t think you were the only one that got to have a little fun, did you? Besides, I thought you were actually going to take his cock off, and so did he! He was starting to scream, someone had to shut him up so you could finish the job.” For a moment the whole car was in silence at what she just said. However, you have to admit, it turned you on immensely to know she actually wanted you to take Eric’s cock from him…
“Oh come on guys, you know I’m just kidding! Sarah nor I would ever do something so sadistic.” Kate said this making perfect eye contact with you, giving you a sly smile and a wink.
Just then you realized that the car had been stopped for some time out in front of yours and Eric’s home. You open the door and you and Eric get out. Before making her way to the door, Kate leans up into the front seat again.
“If either of you say a word of tonight to anyone, I will humiliate you both. By the time I’m done with you Jon you’d be begging me to shove a thick cock in your mouth. And you, whoever you are ‘Miss Silent in the Front Seat.’ Don’t think I didn’t see you fingering yourself while watching us. I know both of you are incredibly turned on right now. Now why don’t the two of you get some enjoyment out of what’s left of tonight.” And with that she unzipped Jon’s pants, pulled out his dick, and ****** his passenger down on him.
Kate ducked out of the car and closed the door. As they drove off, you could clearly see a head eagerly bobbing up and down on Jon’s lap.
“See? Its like I said, every nice girl loves controlling a hard dick. Sometimes it just takes a little push.” And with that, the three of you make your way to the front door.

Rykkter57
02-12-2013, 02:07 PM
hi friends !
i really love the thought of living penectomy fantasies together in sex life! do u have more nice penectomy short stories or pics ?

Hi! Thanks for the compliments! I am happy to share with anyone who is interested in these similar fantasies.

I just posted another, unrelated story. This one was written for my fiancé and so has more fantasy/kinks in it than only penectomy.

I will continue updating and posting stories as I write them.
Thanks!

Rykkter57
02-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Great story please do more !!! Love it.:loveeyes

Thanks Bookoo, I just posted another and have many more in the works.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Rykkter57
03-01-2013, 11:24 PM
I wake up slowly, my head cloudy and my vision black. I quickly realize that I have been blindfolded. Furthermore, I can feel myself standing, not laying down....except that my arms are pulled upwards and very tightly, and my legs are spread wide and affixed to the ground my some sort of ankle cuffs....I test my bonds by pulling with all of my strength....Not budging, not even close.....I can also tell that I am naked, as I feel a cool breeze blowing against my skin....There is a dull ache in my balls, and they feel like they are being stretched very far away from my body....My head is also held firmly in place so I can’t move it......I start to panic, and begin struggling at my bonds......Before I get a chance to scream for help I hear laughter and voices entering the room, both female....One of them was you, Sarah......
“Well hey there, look who finally decided to wake up!” I hear you say.
“Look at him trying to break free! Haha, don’t bother Eric, I tied those ropes myself, and there is NO way even the world’s strongest man could break out of those knots!” says the other girl....The voice sounds so familiar, but I just can’t quite place it....
“Sarah, what is going on? Why am I tied up and standing? Who is that with you?” I say.
“You are tied up so that you can’t try to stop us my Love...And does it really matter who is with me? Its not like you could do anything about it anyways....” and with that both of you start laughing.
“Try to stop you from doing what exactly? Sarah you’re kind of scaring me...” I question.
“What do you think we are here to do, Eric? Let me guess, you’re hoping that it is your lucky day and you’re going to score with two sexy girls at once, huh? Maybe have the two of us making out, eating each other out, and then having one of us suck that hard dick of yours while the other sucks on your balls....Maybe let you cum in our mouths and have us kiss each other covered in your cum.....You’d like that wouldn’t you?” you taunt.....and both of you start laughing hysterically! “Well my Love, you are sadly mistaken....We are here to satisfy another fantasy of yours.....A much darker...more intense....more permanent fantasy of yours......We are here to take something I want from you......Something that is mine, to do with as I please.....Eric.....We are here to forcibly cut off both your thick, hard cock and your large, full balls!”
“....Oh god.....Sarah you are amazing.....” I moan....the idea is so erotic to me, I am excited to get the chance to do some role playing and act out this fantasy.....almost immediately my dick begins to get hard. You see this, my cock quickly rising and swelling simultaneously.
“Eric....I don’t think you understand.....We aren’t here to pretend.....We are going to tie off your incredibly swollen cock and balls, and cut right through all that flesh with this knife.....” you say....As if to make sure I understand you clearly, I feel a sharp blade slide up behind my balls, applying pressure directly underneath them....I feel a slight pinch as you push just a little bit harder and stop, and then a light trickle of blood running down my ball sack.....
“Ow! Shit Sarah, I think you just cut me, what the hell??”
“Haha, Love that was just a little nick to show you I’m serious, its going to be a whole lot worse in a couple of minutes....”
“Sarah.....that was just a fantasy, I don’t want you to really do it! Let me go!” I shout.
“Well Eric, I guess you should be careful what you wish for! You have been talking to me and teasing me about it seductively for months....and writing those stories about me torturing them and cutting them off......Each time you wrote another one, I got more and more aroused by the idea, until I just couldn’t take it anymore.....I’m tired of just fantasizing about it, this is going to happen right here, right now....Your balls are MINE.”
“But Sar--!” I try to shout, to talk you out of this, but something is stuffed in my mouth....It feels like clothe, but is slightly damp and tastes familiar.....
“They are my panties Eric....soaked in my cum.....I came while walking over here, just thinking about taking your genitals from you.....That is how badly I want to take your precious genitals from you and claim them as my own....” you say, as you tape my mouth shut over your wet panties.
“There, much better!” and with that, you rip the blindfold off my eyes. I see you standing there in front of me, completely naked....Right next to you, equally naked, is your friend, Breanna......Directly behind the two of you, I can see you have set up a large mirror, reflecting my own image right back to me.....The sight scares me terribly. I can see that there are ropes tied around my ankles and my wrists, stretching my body out in a large X shape, standing in the middle of the room......hanging between my legs is a series of heavy weights, which are attached to another rope that is tightly wrapped around my balls.....My sack looks to be stretched at least 5 or 6 inches away from my body, my scrotum on the verge of tearing open.....
“We wanted your balls to be stretched as much as possible before we harvested them.....That way when I fuck Sarah with your cock, she can really feel them smacking against her wet pussy....” says Breanna....As she says this, she unties the rope holding the weights and removes it from me....A big wave of relief hits me as the tension is release.....My temporary feeling of safety fades quickly though, as I see you hold up a metallic device and slip it over both my cock and my balls....Breanna pulls both cock and balls as far from my body as possible as you push the device as far up my now hard cock as you can until it is tight against my stomach.
“This here is an elastrator Eric....I borrowed it from my uncle Eddie’s farm.....its used for ********** the bulls....See you just pull everything through like this, slide it all the way up to make sure you get all of it.....And then clamp down on the handle.....” I feel you squeeze the handle and a blinding pain shoots through my torso as it feels like you just drove a knife into my genitals.... ”This puts two steel bands extremely tight around your cock Eric, balls included, and leaves a tiny little gap in between the two bands....See?” You remove the tool and I can see the two steel bands constricting my dick.....My cock gets harder and harder with each second as it fills up with blood and is trapped inside by the rings....
You then look me directly in the eye, pick up your sharpened ka-bar knife, and in one, swift movement, you slice through skin, scrotum, muscle, and the shaft of my cock.....You begin to pull my severed genitals from my body, and you can see stray strands of my cock tearing as you pull.....The sight, and feeling as you pull my cock farther from my body than it should naturally be allowed to go makes you have an immediate orgasm....Bre quickly takes my severed dick from you and cauterizes the opening to be sure that it stays hard forever....Almost as an afterthought, she cauterizes my open wound as well....
You nearly black out from the intensity of the orgasm, laying there on the ground....When you come to, you look up to see my severed cock hanging right in front of your face, dangling between Breanna’s sexy legs....”Suck Eric’s cock Sarah.....show him what he will never feel again.....” Bre has affixed my cock and balls already to a harness, and is wearing it like a strap on. I am pinned in such a way that I am ****** to watch as you eagerly open your sexy mouth and Breanna slides my still hard, still warm cock into your cock hungry lips....You get up so you are on your knees in front of her, expertly sucking my cock in front of Bre, and I can see you are furiously fingering yourself at the same time......
“That’s it Sarah.....Just think, less than a minute ago this was attached to Eric, and now here you are, sucking his severed dick while it hangs right in front of my wet pussy....” Never taking my cock from your mouth, you glance sideways at me and make eye contact....You start to put on a show for me, moving very slow and sensually, running your tongue along its length, sucking it deep into your throat, massaging my balls at the same time....All without breaking eye contact with me, standing helplessly tied up just a few feet to the side of you...
“Mmmmmmmm” you moan around my dick, “Hows it look Eric? To see me sucking your cock, but yet you can’t feel a thing.....Mmmmm, it tastes so good....Almost better, now that it is my property.....” And you slip it back into your mouth.........I can see you biting it and dragging your teeth roughly across the skin.....
“Okkay cock slut, that’s enough....get on your hands and knees....” Commands Bre...”That’s a good girl.......” I can see Bre straddle you from behind, running the head of my severed dick in between the dripping wet folds of your pussy lips, and then forcefully thrust it deep inside of you, my low hanging balls slapping up against your clit.....
“Ohhhhhhh.....mmmmmm.......” You scream... Bre starts pounding in and out of you harder and faster than you can ever remember me doing.....“Fuck Bre, you are so much better with Eric’s cock than he was......Oh yes.....fuck me with that hard dick of his!” I can see your eyes roll up into your head in ecstasy as Bre ****** you to take my thick cock deep in your pussy, over and over again.....
“Mmmmm that’s right girl.....take this cock deep inside you...feel his ********* balls slap against your hard clit....cum all over Eric’s severed cock....!” replies Bre.
From my view I can see everything.....Both from this side, and from the other thanks to the strategically placed mirror.....I can see the entire length of my dick pull out until I can see the ridges of its engorged head just outside your pussy lips, then Bre plunges it all the way back in, again my balls slapping roughly against your extremely swollen clit.....
While being fucked by Breanna with my dick, you look up at me, tied helplessly in front of you.....You look up to my groin, and can see the circular spot of freshly cauterized flesh, cut pretty much completely smooth....Almost as if on impulse, you reach up with your hand and feel around my groin, dragging your fingers in wispy circles where my proud cock and balls were attached only moments ago....Feeling the absence of my large genitals, and knowing they were currently buried balls deep in your pussy right now while strapped to another girl, you start to cum intensely.....
“Fuck Eric, I’m cumming!!! I’m cumming all over your huge, hard dick that is no longer yours......I’m cumming, my tight pussy convulsing and clamping around your thick cock and you can’t feel a damn thing.....All you can do is watch as I soak your dick with my cum!” Your whole body arches, you began to shake, goosebumps cover your skin, and you have the most powerful orgasm of your life.....Shooting torrents of your cum out of your pussy and soaking my severed cock and balls with it......You lay there for what feels like hours but really was just a matter of a minute or two....After recovering, Bre pulls my soaked cock out of your used pussy.....You quickly reach up and grab my severed cock and balls, and carefully remove them from the harness.
“Look Eric....look at all of my warm, sticky cum all over your hard cock...Can you feel it all? Oh wait, that’s right, you can’t! Haha that sucks for you! You will never be able to feel me cum on your cock again! The only pleasure you will ever get will be from licking my pussy like a good sex slave....I will make you clean out my freshly fucked pussy every time Breanna fucks me with your cock....” You say, and you slowly raise my cock up to my face so its just inches from my eyes.....”Mmmmmm look at it Eric....don’t you miss it? Don’t you wish you could just force me to lick my own cum off of your cock after pounding it into me?” With that you tilt my head back and rub my own cock all over my face, smearing your freshly deposited cum all over me.....I can feel the heat from my severed cock still radiating outward against my cheek, as a constant reminder that just only a matter of minutes ago, this thick, hard, cum soaked cock belonged to me, and hung proudly between my legs....Now you took it from me, to keep and own as your personal toy.....”Mmmm that’s it Eric, feel my cum against your face.....God it is SO hot to see your very own, huge cock touching your face.....It looks so big and hot up next to your mouth....god that is erotic....this must be why you loved having me suck it so much.....too bad if I remove that gag I know you’ll scream for help, or I’d make you suck your own cock, licking my cum right off of it.......mmmmmm” you continue to torture me by making me feel my removed genitals against my face, rubbing them all over.....

“Give me the harness.” you tell Breanna...She reluctantly removes if from herself and hands it over to you. I watch as you wrap it around your tight waist and lock it in place....Then I see you lower my still hard cock to sit just in front of your pussy as you attach it to the harness....It is at this moment that I can see that the harness is perfectly designed so that the base of the dildo, or in this case my severed cock, is placed directly in between the top of the folds of your pussy, just above your swollen clit. That way, with each thrust the root of my severed cock pushes back into your pussy and will massage your clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout your tight body....
You stand there, looking down on yourself.....You see my incredibly thick, long, hard, wet cock protruding out from in between your legs, and can see my balls hanging below it....The sight is empowering, and intoxicatingly erotic for you....You reach down with your right hand and start to stroke it slowly, mesmerized seeing the skin slide over the shaft from this angle, and whimpering as each time you slide your hand back down you feel the root of my cock slide into your pussy and rub your clit.... Especially when you look up at me and see me looking at you, watching you stroke my cock as if it were your own and seeing that you are loving every minute of it..... You can see the pleading look in my eye as if to beg you to give it back to me and take me to the hospital for it to be reattached before it is too late....Still stroking your newly claimed cock, you slowly, and sexily walk over to me, and you can feel my hard dick swaying back and forth as you walk.....You pull in close to me until your naked breasts are pressed firmly against my chest.....I can feel your hard nipples against my pecs, and I know that if I had a cock it would be getting hard right at that moment......Then I feel the head of what used to be my hard cock, now attached to you, slide ever so slowly in between my thighs, underneath where they used to be attached, coming to rest nestled right up underneath my ass....Fear is racing through my mind as I can feel the tip of my own, severed, hard cock, pressed firmly up against me, so close to violating my virgin ass......You lean your head in so your lips are right against my left ear and whisper “Your dick is mine.....your balls are mine.....and I will use them to fuck whoever I please from now on.......I will use your cock more than you ever did, or could.....And each time when I am done, you will clean out my used, soaking wet pussy until I cum.....Now watch as I treat Breanna like the filthy cum slut that I always wanted you to treat me like but you never did.....”

jonnyk
03-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Looking forward to a second chapter of Playing With Fire.

Rykkter57
03-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Looking forward to a second chapter of Playing With Fire.

Thanks! I am actually working on it, as well as some others. As soon as I finish it I will post it here. Check back soon!

Rykkter57
03-06-2013, 12:07 AM
“Here it is! Home, sweet home!” you proclaim as you set your things down on the kitchen table.
“Wow, this place is pretty nice! Hey, is that a bottle of wine I see on the counter? Mind if we pop the cork and continue the party?” Kate inquires.
“Sure, let me just grab a few glasses for us.” Says Eric. He goes over to the cupboard, pulls out three wine glasses and starts to fill them up.
“Hey now, those are some pretty full glasses,” Kate says “Seems like SOMEONE is trying to get us drunk, Sarah….”
“Haha, I see that!” you laugh, “as if we need to be drunk to be horny at this point…” Eric hands one glass to you, then extends the other one to Kate.
“My ex boyfriend learned the hard way that it is dangerous to mix too much alcohol and sex with me…” Kate states, nonchalantly. “And now I carry his cock around with me in my purse at all times…” As Kate tried to grab the glass of wine, Eric’s grip suddenly tightened hearing this new bit of information. An awkward silent pause ensued, Eric not willing to let Kate have the glass of wine. “Hey I’m just kidding, geez! I’m not gonna hurt you, ya big baby!” Reluctantly, Eric released his grip on the glass. Kate immediately put it to her lips and took a long pull from the precious, red liquid. As she did so, she maintained perfect eye contact with Eric. As she lowered her glass, you notice her gaze trace downwards to Eric’s crotch, the slightest of smirks appearing on her face, and she quietly laughs as if playing a memory over in her mind. Her eyes dart to her purse for a moment, then her gaze drifts up to meet yours. She still has that devilish grin on her face, and you can’t help but wonder if she was telling the truth about her ex boyfriend, and wonder if maybe his dick really is in her purse. Kate’s lips part, ever so slightly, and she runs her tongue seductively across her razor sharp front teeth, followed by the slightest of winks. From the angle she was looking, you knew that Eric could not possibly have seen this exchange. It was as if she was sending you a silent message to answer your unspoken question: “Of course its really in my purse….” the message said, “And I took it from him with my teeth.”
“So what now?” Eric asks.
“Well that depends…” replies Kate, “Think you got what it takes to satisfy two hot, horny chicks?”
“Well you saw his dick,” you answer for Eric, “its pretty big. Plus, he’s also amazing with his hands….and mouth…”
“Good.” Kate says. “He’s going to need all three. Eric, pull out your cock and let’s get our asses to the bedroom! Oh, and you better be a good fiancé and grab a couple more bottles of wine, its going to be a loooong night…” With that she giggles, grabs your hand and pulls you upstairs to the bedroom. As you enter the room, you notice that the whole time Kate never let go of her purse, even bringing it to the bedroom. As soon as the two of you are in the bedroom, alone, Kate grabs you and starts to kiss you passionately. You feel her soft, lush lips pressed tightly to yours as she delicately flicks her tongue in and out of your mouth…You immediately lock your lips to hers and force your tongue into her mouth, intertwining yours with hers…You feel her tongue brush across your lips, then delicately across your teeth, only to return back to your tongue. The whole time you are holding each other’s bodies tightly to each other, one hand around the other’s waste will the other hand is on the back of each other’s head. While gently biting your lower lip, Kate expertly unbuttons your jeans and starts to shimmy them down your legs, followed by her own booty shorts hitting the floor. She releases your lip and separates your kiss for a split second, and in a flash your shirt is off your body and on the other side of the room. You grab at the bottom of her tiny shirt and pull it off. As it falls from your hands, you find yourself staring at Kate’s swelling breasts, that are obviously too large for the lingerie that she is wearing…Now standing there in nothing but bras and panties, you resume your passionate kiss, except this time your hands are free to wander over each other’s semi-nude body. You move your hand across her flat stomach and up to cup her full breasts that are just yearning to be released from the confines of her sexy lace bra…You deftly slip your hand underneath the fabric of the bra, feeling the warm flesh against your skin, and her hard nipple swells under your touch…You give her nipple a pinch, and to your pleasure you hear Kate moan in response…You suddenly realize that as much as you love Eric, this sexual bliss makes you want to give yourself entirely to Kate, and know that you would do anything to prevent this moment from ending.
Kate slips her hand under your panties and moves her lips so that they are right next to your ear. You can tell how turned on she is by how heavily she is breathing. Softly, she whispers in your ear. “You know, I saw the way you looked at me when I made that comment about my ex’s dick…Your Fiancé looked at me with fear in his eyes, but you…” As she says the word ‘you’ you feel her hand cup the front of your pussy. “You looked at me with pure lust in your eyes…Is there something you want to tell me Sarah? Some secret desire that may be more than just a fantasy…” You are stunned, not knowing what to say…Is this a test? Is she trying to see if I’m some sort of psycho so that she can leave before getting involved?
“Sarah, I can feel how wet you are…” she whispers. “I can tell that you like the idea of separating a man from his most prized organ….of denying him from ever again feeling any pleasure through his sensitive prick…What if I told you that I was telling the truth earlier…That my ex’s beautiful, thick cock is sitting right there in my purse…still as hard as ever.” A moan escapes your lips as you imagine that somehow she is telling the truth…what it must look like sitting in the velvety confines of her black, leather purse…you feel your pussy start to drip, its so wet. Then you feel Kate smile, her lips still at your ear. “I can feel how wet that made you…mmmmm….Well, if you must know…It started like any other night, and he and I had had waaaay too much to drink. I made him fuck me good, twice, me cumming all over his throbbing prick both times…but I wouldn’t let him cum. I told him if he did, I would leave him. So, like a good little plaything, he withheld. I cupped his balls and they felt heavy and swollen and I swear I thought they were going to burst, they were so full of cum. I told him I wanted to suck his cock and swallow his sweet nectar, as a reward for fucking me so good and being able to hold off his own climax. But, I gave him one stipulation: I wanted him tied up. So I tied him spread eagle to the bed, propped up his head so he could watch and put a ball gag in his mouth. I told him I was going to suck him so good I had to keep him from screaming from the immense pleasure. And man did I blow him good…I gave him the best damn head I’ve ever given any man. I licked around the head, sucked and fondled his balls, deep throated him till my lips touched his scrotum, and even nibbled sexily up and down his shaft. I got him so close to bursting that pre-cum was flowing like a faucet out of his engorged, purple cock head. He was in absolute ecstasy from my ministrations that he didn’t even noticed when I quickly tied two strips of surgical tubing as tightly as I could, around the base of his shaft, with just a few millimeters of skin showing between the two. That didn’t last long though, as a dull ache set in and he began to squirm. When he realized what I had done, he started thrashing about from the pain, but as I took his entire dick back down my throat, he stopped complaining. With his tied dick in my throat, I squeezed and massaged his massive balls, coercing them to unleash their heavy load….I picked up the pace and started bobbing up and down faster and faster, twirling my tongue around and around the shaft of his cock as it fucked my mouth…despite the tubing tied tight around him, his cock was pouring pre-cum out into my mouth….it tasted so good that night, almost better than usual simply because I knew what was about to happen…Sarah I can still taste his pre-cum right this second just remembering it….god I was so hot…there was no stopping me…and then I felt it…I felt the head of his cock flare up against my tongue, and his heavy balls lifted out of my hand as they always do right before he cums…smiling to myself, my pussy dripping wet with anticipation, I took his gorgeous cock into my throat one last time, as if to let him shoot his cum straight into my belly. My lips were pressed tightly to his stomach and balls, as I wanted to get absolutely every millimeter of hard cock past my sharp teeth…and then, right as I felt his body twitch with the first wave of his mind numbing orgasm, I brought my teeth together, right in between the two ties at the base of his dick, and I bit hard. At first I could hear him moaning, as he usually liked it when I bit him….I could feel my teeth sink in just a little bit…but unlike any other time, instead of releasing his precious prick, I bit harder….and harder….and HARDER….until I felt skin, connective tissue and muscle alike give way under my sharp front teeth…His moans turned to muffled screams, and he started thrashing like mad in his bindings, trying desperately to break free and save his doomed cock…he was screaming so loudly into his ball gag, but I didn’t care…There was no way I could stop at that point, I had to finish what I started…I just kept bringing my teeth closer and closer together, giving a slight jerk backwards with my head every couple of seconds, trying to see if it would come off…I could taste his delicious cum, leaking out of the tip of his prick…and out of the lacerations around his shaft from my teeth….And then it happened….I gave one final tug and I felt my head break free, moving back about six inches...hot, white cum sprayed all over my face…his still-hard dick lodged in my throat…I came hard instantly from the site just inches in front of my eyes…His huge, swollen balls that I love so much were hanging low in their sack, just as I left them…but right above them….right where his large, thick cock was usually proudly sticking out at me…there was nothing but flat emptiness…just a circular patch of flesh pulled tight by the surgical tubing, right up against his stomach…and the best part Sarah….the best part was that I could see his cum leaking out of the hole in the center, running down and soaking his heavy balls…Sarah, I came so hard I blacked out for a second. It was the most intense orgasm of my life! When I came to, I opened my eyes expecting it to be a dream….expecting that he had just cum down my throat, and I just bit him playfully like any other time I sucked his cock….but when I opened my eyes, all that was between the powerful legs of this man were his lonely, low hanging balls, dripping with his own cum…I pulled his severed dick, still hard, out of my mouth and just looked at it. It was still so warm…so hard…so beautiful….it was wet from my saliva and his copious amount of semen…I turned it around and around, looking at every little detail and feature…Then I pointed his hard, severed dick at his own cum covered balls, and rubbed the head of it against his wet sack, scooping up some of that warm cum…I put the head back in my mouth and slurped the delicious sauce right off his severed cock…as I did so, I ran my free hand over his groin…I grabbed his wet balls, rolling them around in their sack…then I let my hand drift above his balls, feeling nothing but smooth skin and the surgical tubing where his dick used to be…Sarah, my body shivered and my clit started to throb…I scooped up some more cum on the tip of his severed cock, and then I brought it to his face…and gently rubbed the moist head of it across his cheeks, smearing the sticky substance all over…I scooped up some more, and traced his lips with it, dragging the head of his own dick across his lips, leaving them coated in his own cum…I undid the buckle on the back of the ball gag, and as I slipped it out of his mouth, I immediately ****** his own, severed dick back in….He was so dazed, maybe from the endorphins coursing through his body, that he didn’t seem to fight it right away….Now Sarah, I have ****** men to suck strapons before…I have ****** men to suck other men’s hard dicks before…I have made men suck the cum right out of another man’s cock and swallow it all….hell, I have even made a guy take another man’s hard dick in his ass before….but Sarah, I’m not lying when I tell you that this was the hottest moment of my life…seeing him there, his face covered in his own cum, and his lips stretched wide around his own, still warm cock was more than I could take…I came again…and again…and again, as I thrust his own dick in and out of his mouth…soaking him and the bed with my own orgasms…I told him his cock was now mine…that I would keep it forever and always… and that I would allow him to keep his balls, only so that he would still get horny and please me with his hands and mouth. Seeing as how no other woman would want a dickless lover, he knew he could never leave me. And he hasn’t. I still tease him to this very day, loving how horny he gets with no way to relieve himself.”
The story is too much, and you start bucking your hips wildly as you cum all over Kate’s hand, completely soaking it along with her lace thong. “My, my…looks like someone enjoyed that story….Want to see it? Want to see my toy?” Dazed, all you can do is shake your head “yes”. Kate lifts up her purse, reaches inside and unzips a hidden pocket. When her hand withdraws from her purse, you see her grasping what appears to be a very lifelike dildo…It is about six or seven inches long, very hard, and is glistening in the light….She holds it out to you and smiles one of her devilish grins. “Go ahead, take a look at it.” You reach up touch it…it feels so real….you run your fingers along its length, tracing around the ridge of its head…then you delicately wrap your fingers around the shaft, taking it from Kate. Your body shivers when you feel it in your hand, as it feels just as real and alive as your very own skin. You raise it up to inspect it closely, realizing that this is not a joke…this is not some very real looking dildo…. This is…or was… a real man’s dick, completely separated from his body. You can see every vein and blood vessel…heck, you can even see the pores on the surface of its skin…
“But….how did you…” you start to say. “….How is it still erect, and how is it so….preserved?”
“Ever heard of a process called ‘Plastination?’ I don’t know the exact process, something about injecting an enzymatic compound that effectively turns human flesh into a polymer or something. “ You nod your head, yes, remembering the Body Worlds tour you and Eric went to last year. “Well, a friend of mine is a biomedical engineer, and she perfected the process such that the polymer retains the cellular structure, 100%. That’s means it doesn’t feel rubbery or anything…. That’s why it still feels like it is attached to someone…She’s become somewhat of a cock connoisseur now. She finds guys at bars and tricks them into letting her take their hard dicks right off their bodies. You really should see her collection sometime, it’s quite impressive.” You hold it up even closer, and notice that it even smells like a real cock….not in a bad way, but much like Eric’s cock does right after a clean shower…Almost on instinct, you slowly lick the head with your tongue, shivering at the realness of the texture and taste…
“Go ahead Sarah…really taste it….” Kate encourages. You slowly bring the head to your lips…it feels just as velvety smooth as you would expect. You part your lips and slide the head completely inside your mouth, wrapping your lips tightly around the shaft…With your tongue, you inspect the head, running it around the ridge, and then across the underside of it, where most guys are most sensitive…As a curiosity, you push the tip of your tongue into the slit in the tip, and are pleased to realize that the urethra actually still works, stretching around your exploring tongue….You bite down slightly, and notice that the flesh gives way just a bit, in the exact same way that Eric’s cock does when you bite him. In every way, shape and form, this dick is the real deal. Your body starts to shiver and your pussy is leaking profusely, knowing the cock in your mouth is real, and yet there is no man standing in front of you…
Suddenly, you hear footsteps on the stairs and realize that Eric is coming up with the bottles of wine Kate had asked for. Panicking, you quickly give Kate back her ex’s dick.
“Quick, he’s coming!” you whisper, “hide it!” Without hesitation Kate pulls you close in front of her and starts to kiss you. Just then, Eric walks into the room, holding several extra bottles of wine. He sees the two of you standing there making out, but cannot see that Kate is holding something in between the two of you.
“My, my, getting started without me?” he says, watching the two of you standing there in our lingerie. As he sets the bottles on the nightstand, you feel Kate pull your panties to the side…you feel something hard, yet soft pressed against the folds of your wet pussy…right as you realize what it is, Kate applies full pressure and before you can think, you feel the full length of the severed cock slide into you. You gasp at the familiar feeling of having a hard dick in your pussy.
“Mmmmmm” you moan into Kate’s mouth. She lets go of your panties, and they snap back into place, securely holding the dick inside you.
“Just….having a little fun Love….Kate really got me wet….” You say, staring intently at Kate.
“Oh yeah?” he replies.
“Yeah,” says Kate, “I was just telling her about all of the hot, sexy things we are going to do tonight to each other….and to you….” With that, Kate pulls you over to Eric and helps you take his shirt off. You start making out with Eric, while Kate drops to her knees and removes his blue jeans. As you are kissing him, you can’t help but love the feeling of the cock that is buried deep in your pussy, especially knowing that Eric hasn’t a clue that its there…You look down Eric’s stomach just in time to see Kate reach in and pull out his already hard dick through the hole in his boxers. She eagerly licks a drop of pre-cum off the tip, and then immediately takes the head into her mouth, moaning around it. You return to kissing Eric, feeling him moan into your mouth from the pleasure Kate is giving his engorged member. It turns you on to no end at the thought of kissing him while another girl is on her knees, sucking him off. You decide you want to join in, so you drop to your knees, right next to Kate.
“Here, have some!” Kate says, pointing his erection towards your mouth. You take the head into your mouth and twirl your tongue in circles around it.
“Fuck Sarah...god that feels so good…” Eric moans.
“Wow, look Sarah…” Kate says, pointing to the base of his erection, “Look how deep your teeth marks are from earlier…you were really close to breaking skin!” You can see what she’s talking about. They really are deep, deeper than you’ve ever done before. Deep, dark purple grooves, several millimeters deep. Your pussy starts to pulse around the hard, severed dick inside it and you moan around the throbbing member that is pistoning in and out of your wet mouth.….”Hmmm did you feel the Eric? Did you feel her moan through your cock? She likes the idea of taking that thing off of you….And judging by your hardness, I’d venture to guess you’d gladly give it to her…wouldn’t you? It’s amazing what you can get a guy to give to you when they are hard…” At that, you pop Eric’s cock out of your mouth and point it back at Kate, who eagerly sucks it in.
“Mmmmm….you like the way his dick tastes Kate?” you ask.
“Mmmmhmmm” is all that she can reply around the thick prick between her lips.
“Good….now deepthroat him!” you command. With that you grab a fistful of her hair and force her head into Eric’s pelvis. You watch as inch after inch of his dick slides between her gorgeous red lips. You can even see her throat bulge out when the head enters her throat. You don’t stop pushing until you can see her ruby red lips pressed tightly against Eric’s low hanging ball sack.
“God that is so hot….I can literally see his cock in your throat…” you say. Suddenly the imagery from Kate’s story earlier pops in your head, and you imagine her pulling away from Eric’s body with his cock…
“Fuck, that feels so good….” Eric moans. You kiss along the side of Kate’s cheek, then down to her neck, feeling Eric’s cock bulging through her skin the whole way. Kate starts to struggle against your grip, trying to back her head away.
“What, running out of air Kate? Maybe if you weren’t so addicted to cock, you could breathe!” You shout as you yank her head off of Eric’s dripping erection. As soon as she takes one breath in you shove her head back down, burying his dick in her throat yet again. You start to fuck her face with Eric’s dick roughly, picking up speed.
“That’s it Sarah…force that sadistic slut to take my cock all the way…fuck her mouth with my dick…” Eric moans... Letting her go for a moment, you move your head underneath hers, so that you are looking up at her sucking his cock. Even though you stopped ******* her, she continues to suck that thick cock in and out of her mouth, sucking hard. While she is bobbing up and down on his shaft, you start to tongue Eric’s balls. You run your tongue all around his sack, and then one by one pop his entire ball sack into your mouth, sucking and pulling on them...stretching them away from his body….
“Oh….my…god….fuck! That feels so amazing Sarah….suck my balls….mmmm yes….” Eric moans. This goes on for a few minutes, until you feel Eric’s body tense up. Both you and Kate realize he is about to cum…Kate quickly pulls his dick out of her mouth, and ****** it between your lips instead. You feel her lips brush against your ear and she whispers so that Eric can’t hear: “Sarah, I want you to take his thick, warm load in your mouth, all of it. And I want you to stand up, grab Eric by the balls and kiss him hard on the mouth. I want you to force him to swallow his own cum, like I’m sure you have always wanted to.” Her words are like drugs to your sexual mind and you start to jack Eric off into your mouth with gusto, locking eyes with him in the process.
“Ah…fuck Sarah, I’m gonna cum! Here it comes!!” Eric moans. You feel his cockhead swell to impossible size and then the first spurt of warm, sticky semen floods your mouth. Keeping just the tip in your mouth, you continue to stroke the shaft, pumping load after load onto your waiting tongue. You quickly realize you’re not going to be able to hold it all, and lines of cum start to escape at the corners of your mouth, dripping down your chin. Finally, his orgasm subsides and you squeeze every last drop into what room is left in your mouth. As you pull his cock out, you seductively rub the tip of it in the cum on your chin and smear it across your lips. As you release his spent dick, your hand circles his balls and you stand up, face to face with him. You move in to kiss him and as usual after swallowing his cum, he tries to turn his head away. You forcefully squeeze his balls and then press your lips to his. Knowing he has to choose between having his balls crushed and kissing your cum coated lips, he complies. The moment your lips touch you force his massive load into his mouth with your tongue, making sure he gets every last drip. To be sure he gets the message you increase the pressure on his balls tenfold, and to your shear delight you feel him kiss you back swallowing as he shares his first load of hot cum with you. After a few orgasmic moments, you reluctantly break the kiss, and your pussy quivers as you pull away and see strings of cum connecting his lips to yours. It turns you on to no end to humiliate and defile him in such a delicious way.
“Fuck that was hot…” you say, the sound barely escaping as a hoarse whisper. “I have wanted to force you to do that since the first time I tasted your cock. I hope you like the way your cum tastes Eric, cause there’s no way I’m letting that be the last load you swallow tonight…”
You stand up and push him down on the bed.
“Kate, grab his other arm…the straps are between the mattresses..” you command, tossing her a wrist cuff with a steel clasp.
“Sure thing babe!” she replies. Within seconds, you have Eric’s arms pinned to the top corners of the bed, before tying his legs in a similar fashion to the foot of the bed.
“My, doesn’t he look sexy tied all spread eagle like that…” Kate exclaims.
“Mmmm, I love tying him up. Especially knowing the fun we are going to have, ******* him to watch every second without being able to get any release….” You tease.
“Hey now, you jus--hurmmmmmppphhh—“ You cut Eric off by ******* the deep red ball gag into his mouth, and secure it behind his head.
“There, much better!” you say.
“Yeah, I prefer my toys to not be able to talk too…” Kate states, winking at you. The two of you climb on top of the bed, and Kate starts to kiss your neck seductively. “I loved watching you make your Fiance swallow his cum for me…It makes me wonder what else you would do to him at my request…Tell me Sarah, does it turn you on to sexually abuse Eric when I tell you to?” She slowly kisses, licks and nibbles down your chest…then down your stomach…stopping just above your lace panties. You can feel her hot breath against your skin.
“Yes… Oh god Kate, yes!” you practically scream back at her. She smiles with a light laugh, and replies:
“Good. Because Sarah, if you ever want to have me again, I need to know what you are willing to make him do for me…and what you are willing to do TO him for me…” Her stare into your eyes tells you this commitment is not to be taken lightly. Your gaze drifts over to Eric’s throbbing cock, and notice how impossibly hard it is. You also notice that despite his recent orgasm, pre-cum is flowing like a faucet out of its swollen head. You decide to yourself that you cannot say no to this woman, and seeing Eric like that just makes you think about all of the crazy, taboo things that you have wanted to do to him over the years, but never had the courage to do.
“I will make him do anything you want…and I will do whatever you wish to him as well.”
“Good choice, you won’t regret this Sarah. You’re going to get to satisfy every sexual desire and fantasy that you have ever craved. I promise.” As if to re-iterate, her attention goes back at your panties. She grabs ahold of the fabric between her teeth and using only her mouth, pulls them down to your knees. Then she kisses her way slowly up your right, inner thigh until she reaches your sopping wet pussy, the hard, severed dick still inside…. Tentatively, she sticks her tongue out and softly runs it along the length of your pussy lips.
“Mmmmm” a moan escapes your mouth… “Watch her lick me Eric….watch her please me…” You reach over and prop up his head with pillows so he is ****** to watch. From his angle, he can see that Kate is tonging your soaking wet pussy, but cannot see that there is actually a hard dick buried deep inside you…You can see his cock is still rock hard and straining for release, dripping copious amounts of pre-cum down its shaft. Just then you feel Kate’s wonderful tongue force its way inside you, sliding around and around the shaft of her ex’s cock, which only intensifies the moaning coming from you….”You better pay attention to what she is doing with her tongue Eric,” you moan between gasps, “because someday soon I will be taking that beautiful dick of yours away from you and you will have to find another way to please me…”

seapenec
03-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Love to see some food roleplay on this blog like her taking a bite of your cock on a hotdog bun or a bit of gloryhole penectomy play. Great pictures though.

bllbst
03-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Another good story: http://web.archive.org/web/20090313123046/http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/C/ea_55309the_cock.htm

would love to see these stories in cartoons ...

Rykkter57
03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Love to see some food roleplay on this blog like her taking a bite of your cock on a hotdog bun or a bit of gloryhole penectomy play. Great pictures though.

I will see if my fiancee would be down to take some pics, though typically what turns her on is to posses my cock forever, constantly teasing me of the fact that it now belongs to her, not to me. The idea of eating or destroying it would prevent her from having that fantasy. She DOES, however, love biting it as hard as she can....

Rykkter57
03-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Another good story: http://web.archive.org/web/20090313123046/http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/C/ea_55309the_cock.htm

would love to see these stories in cartoons ...

Cartoons would be pretty awesome! Of course a real life re-enactment of them would be pretty awesome too! ;)

seapenec
04-04-2013, 10:00 AM
I will see if my fiancee would be down to take some pics, though typically what turns her on is to posses my cock forever, constantly teasing me of the fact that it now belongs to her, not to me. The idea of eating or destroying it would prevent her from having that fantasy. She DOES, however, love biting it as hard as she can....

Any luck yet? Love the blog so far.

seapenec
05-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Never mind seems your blog is gone now. :(

Youthmane
05-20-2013, 09:30 AM
I would like to Read more, this was getting good.

Youthmane
05-20-2013, 09:36 AM
i like this alot because there are too Many Small Penis Humiliation Stories / Captions. & is great for people that like them. but mine is above average Size 8" Long & Fat around. I like girls Teasing & Joking about ********** / Penectomy on bigger ones because they / I have more to Lose. & maybe would be more horny for the Girls doing it. knowing that are taking so much more. from someone with a high SexDrive. :cryingblu Scary for me.