PDA

View Full Version : Ebony's Slave

Sevrian
02-12-2013, 10:19 AM
It's been a while since I've been active, but I'm currently working on the next section of the story I was previously posting, and will soon be ready to let you guys see it. In the meantime, as it's been a while since the original posts, I'm going to repost the the previous instalments...

Ebony's Slave Part 1

I met her in the most unexpected way. Sitting in a bright, sun-lit coffee shopalternately reading, working up a serious buzz on espressos, and gossiping withthe staff, I found myself half listening to a conversation going on behindme. One voice, getting increasinglyheated, I knew – another coffee shop regular who I always tried to ignore dueto his loud opinions and fondness for his own voice; the other was light, calm,female, and as cold as a blade being slid up the inside of my thigh. Unable to resist, I turned on my stool andsaw her for the first time.

I’m not sure even now of her age, but she was young; maybetwenty, maybe not. Sitting back on oneof the soft leather sofas, her legs crossed above the knee, she was slender,elegant, and dressed head to toe in black. Her pale, heart-shaped face, untouched by makeup, was framed by longdark hair, and her stiletto-heeled knee-boot tapped on the table in front ofher to punctuate her words.

For a moment I was so arrested by the sight I must havesimply stared, open-mouthed; and in that moment she saw me. Her ice-blue eyes pinned me to the wallbehind, and in half a second opened me, read me, and possessed me. Stunned by the intensity of her gaze it was asecond before I realised she’d actually spoken.

‘So what do you think?’

Focussed now on me, her voice seemed perhaps a degree or twowarmer; but even so it had a hard edge that, combined with my clear view of thecruelly sharp point of her boot, left me with butterflies in my stomach, atingling excitement in my cock, and my testicles trying to crawl back up intomy body.

‘What?’ I stammered.

‘We were discussing,’ she snapped with a murderous glance ather opponent, ‘the equality or otherwise of the genders.’ She nodded to the low armchair directlyacross the table from her, and without even thinking to resist I picked up myhalf-finished espresso and joined her. ‘This gentleman,’the word was launched with subzerodistaste, ‘seems to think men are stronger, and therefore better, thanwomen. I, not surprisingly, do not. As a man,’icicles again encrusted the word, ‘I’d be interested to know what you think.’

Nervously I glanced at her debating partner, now lookingthoroughly pissed-off to have been sidelined. But under that glacial gaze I couldn’t help saying what I reallythought; saying things one man never says in front of another.

‘Well, I guess men are stronger in general in terms of sheermuscle; but stronger overall? No way. Our extra muscle’s only there so that we canactually be useful to women. If that’sour claim to superiority then we’re pretty much fucked. No man can prove himself stronger than awoman if she’s prepared to use her natural advantage. The only reason men have got away withdominating and fucking up the world for so long is that women have been toodecent to put us in our place.’

‘What the hell are you talking about?’ Her previous sparring-partner was notimpressed. His face, already blotchywith anger was now going purple as a bruise. ‘No fucking woman’s got a natural advantage over me!’

‘Well maybe not.’ Ireplied quietly; aware all the time of her eyes on me, assessing me. ‘Maybe you’re not actually a man. But if you’re intact,’ I glanced briefly andsignificantly down to where his groin was hidden below his wobbling beer belly,‘then every woman in the world could take you down with one kick. And frankly, given what we men have done tothe world, done to women, that’s what we deserve.’

Even as the words left my mouth I couldn’t believe I wassaying them. It’s not that I didn’tbelieve it; it’s just you don’t say those things in public. You don’t admit in front of other men thatyou’re one of the ones who know; one of the men who admit their inferiority,admit that we’re not here to dominate but here to serve, if only women wouldtake what they deserve from us. For amoment I don’t think he could believe I’d said it either; but when my wordsfinally sunk in they were simply too much. He slammed his cup down on the table, looked at both of us with an oddmixture of terror and contempt, pushed himself to his feet and stomped offwithout another word.

Alone now with her, I suddenly found myself aware of whatI’d done, of what I’d said, and very, very aware both of her cold, precipitousbeauty and of the vulnerable, tingling flesh between my thighs. She had moved to sit forward on her seat;watching the debate between her male playthings with the intensity of a cat itsprey. Now, as I turned to face her shelounged back against the leather sofa, and for the first time I could pick outthe swell of firm, high-set breasts under her severe black linen shirt.

‘Very good.’ Hervoice now, although no less threatening, had picked up a lilt of excitement,and I felt my groin heat at the thought of what that might mean. ‘Tell me, is that what you really think?’

I looked at her, looked straight into those cold, beautifuleyes, and knew that this was a moment I couldn’t go back from; but there wasnever any doubt as to my answer.

‘Oh yes. I meantevery word.’

And that was the first time that I felt her foot between mylegs. Unable to see her move from whereI sat, I almost yelped with shock as her booted right foot slid in between mythighs; but realising at once what she wanted I parted my legs and leantforward to disguise what was happening should anyone chance to look. With a slight smile of approval, she flexedher slim, beautifully toned thigh in its tight cotton leggings, and pressed thefour inch heel of her boot into my groin. As I gripped the edge of the table and bit my lip in fear andexcitement, she expertly probed between my legs. The sole of her boot crushed my rapidlyerecting penis hard against my belly, and her cripplingly hard heel stabbedfirst into the soft flesh of my scrotum, then into the base of my cock, andfinally, with a murmur of satisfaction at my barely suppressed whimper of pain,she scored a direct hit on my right ball – driving it up against the taughttendons of my groin and slowly and thoroughly crushing it.

Unable to help myself I doubled up over the table as,slowly, and with apparently total detachment, she ground her stiletto into mytesticle. Despite biting my lip until itwas almost bleeding I couldn’t help gasping and whimpering at the sickeningwaves and stabs of pain that welled up from my groin; and in some small,detached part of my mind, I thanked the coffee shop for the excessive volume ofits music system. And then suddenly, thepressure on my ball was released. Looking up, startled, I saw the faintest hint of a smile on her face. And then before I could move, her heel wasback; grating its way around the base of my cock and stabbing into my scrotumagain. But although she twisted andstabbed with obvious expertise, she couldn’t seem to find her target. With a hiss of annoyance she briefly withdrewher foot from my groin.

‘Where is it?’ Shesnapped; the toe of her boot flicking back to pin the tip of my cock painfullyagainst my body. And for the first timeI touched her; well, touched her boot at least. With shaking hands I took the smooth, cold leather of her booted anklein my hands and fitted her foot into my groin; directing her heel to where myother ball was hiding, pulled tight against my body on the left side of mycock. With a brief smile and nod ofapproval, she waited while I resumed my position braced against the table. And then with a single thrust of herbeautiful thigh she reduced me to a helpless mass of agony, gasping andtwitching as she rolled my ball up and down my groin, spearing it alternatelyagainst my rigid cock and my quivering thigh as I choked and whimpered andtried desperately not to scream.

And then suddenly it was gone. The pressure on my testicle withdrew, and Ilooked up through a haze of agony to see her finishing the last mouthful of hercoffee, and standing primly up as if nothing had happened. For one dreadful moment I thought she wassimply going to leave. But then, as Isat hunched and gasping over the table, with the pain from my tortured ballstearing through me in wave after sickening wave, she leant over me andwhispered in my ear.

‘You have five minutes. I’ll wait outside for that long but no longer. Pull yourself together enough to walk and youcan come with me. If you don’t you’llnever have the chance; and if I see you again all you’ll get is the kicking youdeserve for leading me on and not performing. Understand?’

And with that, she was gone.

Sevrian
02-12-2013, 10:21 AM
And then...

Ebony's Slave Part 2

I almost missed the deadline. For the first couple of minutes I couldn’teven stand up let alone walk. It’s notthat I didn’t try; but as soon as I attempted to move, twin bolts of agony shotup from my groin into my gut and it was all I could do not to vomit. I’d never known anything like it. I’d had one girlfriend before who I’d gotinto hurting me - giggling as she brought her knee up between my legs; andanother who’d simply been violent – every argument we’d ever had settled with aswift, hard kick in the balls; but the skill of this woman was amazing. Without even being able to see what she wasdoing, and feeling only through four inches of stiletto heel, she’d crushed mytesticles more thoroughly than any of those vicious, anger-driven kicks hadever done.

And whatever else she might have in store for me, I had tohave it. Already I was addicted;fucked-up chemical dependant in love with her for what she’d done to me. Gritting my teeth against the pain, I pushedmyself to my feet, stood for a good thirty seconds holding the table while mystomach turned over and my head span; and then, gasping with every step as myswollen testicles rubbed together between my legs, I made my way to the door.

She was waiting under the shadow of a tree a few yardsaway. As I staggered towards her sheglanced up briefly, and then simply turned and strode away at a speed I had tohobble agonisingly hard to keep up with; her stilettos sparking off thepavement with every step. It was onlywhen I’d managed to draw level with her that she even spoke.

‘Do you have transport?’

‘Yes,’ I gasped; my voice absurdly cracked, ‘my car; in thecar park across the square.’

‘Good. You may driveme home.’

Turning sharply and crossing the road, her slender legs scissoringhypnotically, she strode into and across the sunlit square without onceglancing back to see if I was following her. It was only after she had disappeared down the concrete ramp of theunderground car park and I’d hurried into its dim depths after her that I foundshe’d stopped. She was waiting, legsapart and fists resting on slender hips, in the dim pool of grubby yellow castby one of the ceiling lights. I stoppedin front of her. Gasping from the awfulache in my groin and gut, and more excited than I’d ever felt in my life. She nodded her head towards the packed rowsof car roofs, diminishing into the gloom.

‘Which is yours?’

I told her; indicating the row with a shaking hand. And then, feeling like I was taking my lifeor at least the future of my manhood in my hands, I timidly, and with bowedhead, asked to know her name. For amoment she simply stood in frozen silence; and I gritted my teeth and tried toprepare for the kick I was sure would come. But she didn’t kick me; not yet. Instead she answered with glacial control.

‘In public, when you have cause to address me – and you willonly speak when I wish it – you may call me Ebony. When we are alone... well; how do you thinkyou should address me?’

‘Mistress?’ I gasped;tensing myself again for the expected blow. But instead she simply nodded coldly and continued.

‘Yes. That willdo. And what, pray tell, do I call you?’

And foolishly, I gave her my name.

The impact of her foot hitting my groin was like nothing I’dever felt. The cruelly pointed toe ofher boot landed with an anatomical exactness hardly to be believed; not pushingmy balls up into the relative safety of the spaces between my cock and mythighs, but landing square on my left testicle, slamming it up against my pubicbone and practically lifting me off my feet with the force of the impact. I think I may have lost consciousness for amoment; certainly I don’t remember hitting the ground. But I do remember being there. I remember my body writhing on the concrete,completely out of my control, as it tried to get away from the pain. I remember hearing the echoing sound of a manscreaming in unendurable torment, and realising in some part of my mind thatthe voice was mine. I remember the pain;I think I will always remember the pain of that first kick. And finally, I remember her voice. I remember the feel of her breath on my cheekas she hissed at me from an inch away.

‘You have no name but what I give you, creature, and don’tyou ever forget it. You are my slave andmy plaything until I decide I no longer have a use for you; and you will knowthis pain every time you disobey me, and every time it pleases me. Now I ask you once again: what do I callyou?’

And between the wracking sobs that were the nearest thing Icould manage to breathing, I ground my teeth against the indescribable pain inmy groin, and choked out the answer I hoped with all my being was the rightone.

‘Slave, mistress; you will call me slave.’

And with that I could do no more than curl up on myselfaround the agony and vomit bitter half-digested coffee onto the filthyconcrete.

For some while she simply sat on her haunches beside me;watching me quiver and retch, and listening to me sob with pain. And then with surprising strength she hauledbe over onto my back and, before I had even registered what was happening, shehad unfastened my jeans and the slim, cold fingers of her right hand had thrustdown between my legs and grasped my bruised and swollen scrotum. For a moment I was too shocked to even make asound. But then, as her fingers clampedaround the throbbing mass of my left testicle, the pain turned my vision to ablank white glare and I shrieked with all the power in my lungs. For what seemed an eternity I writhed in hergrasp as she squeezed and probed at my ball. And then her hand withdrew, and I lay choking and retching again; hardlyaware of her hands as they now equally dextrously went through my pockets.

‘For god’s sake stop whining slave.’ Her cold voice was like a full-force slap inthe face. ‘I haven’t split you; not yetanyway. But if you carry on like this Ijust might. Kicking one of your patheticlittle balls into mush might just make up for the way you’re making mewait. Well I’m not waiting anylonger.’ She jingled my car keys infront of my tear-blurred eyes. ‘I’mgoing home. Either you drive me or I takeyour car and leave you here.’

Without another word she turned on her needle-pointed heeland clicked away across the concrete; and there was nothing I could do but pullmy clothes together around me, push myself shaking and sobbing to my feet, andstagger off into the dimness after her lithe and beautiful figure...

Sevrian
02-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Then we have...

Ebony's Slave Part 3

Driving her home was such a blurred mix of pain,anticipation, fear and excitement I can hardly describe it. Although I can say it’s the one time in mylife I’ve truly wished I drove an automatic; every time my left foot presseddown on the clutch my left ball, caught tight in the unforgiving denim of myjeans, pushed up between my thigh and my cock with a dagger like thrust of paininto my gut; and every time my foot came back up, the movement tugged myswollen testicle back down through the narrowing gap, and it was all I could donot to drive off the road as I struggled with the nauseating agony.

While I drove and suffered, Ebony sat in silence; neitherlooking at nor speaking to me except to give clipped, single worddirections. In the golden light of thefading afternoon her face, as I snatched terrified glances at her profile, wasas cool and smooth as marble. She satstraight-backed in the seat; her small, conical breasts stretching the clingingfabric of her shirt and her slim, athletic legs crossed again above theknee. I found myself wonderingalternately what her breasts must look like, what it would feel like to havethem in my hands, and what it would feel like to have the hard point of herslender knee slamming into my groin. Allthree thoughts were making me as erect as my clothed and seated state would allow;and that did nothing to help the pain in my balls.

Her home, when finally we reached it, turned out to be atop-floor flat in a small but rather exclusive terrace-conversion on the edgeof town. Still Ebony said nothing as sheled me into the building and up the tightly winding staircase to her door,which she unlocked and gestured me through. I walked through into a sparse and tastefully furnished living room,with a balcony overlooking tree-bordered parkland. I heard her enter and close the door behindher; turned, eyes respectfully lowered, and without warning received one of thethings I’d been fantasising about: her right knee smacking into my groin.

Unable to contain a squeal of agony at the sickeningexplosion of pain between my legs I staggered backwards, my body crooked overand my hands hovering in front of my genitals, wanting to fasten protectivelyaround my tortured manhood but in just too much pain to touch. In some part of my mind that could stillthink clearly I was aware that she probably hadn’t kneed me anything like ashard as she could’ve done, but then she didn’t need to with my balls in thestate of vulnerability they already were. Managing to look up, despite the almost overwhelming urge to curl upinto a quivering ball of misery on the floor, I saw her standing, legs apartand hands on hips again; her fingers drumming impatiently on the fabric of hershort, tight skirt. Suddenly cold withfear I bit down on the pain, and with all my self-control, ****** myself tostraighten up.

‘Better.’ Shesnapped. ‘Slave, I’m going to ask you aquestion, and you would do well to answer me truthfully. Do you understand?’

Gasping and swallowing against the nausea that was wellingup into my throat, all I could do was nod.

‘Good. Then you aregoing to tell me, right now: did I catch you looking at my breasts while youwere driving me home?’

I felt my body go cold all over. My mouth dried up and my scalp crawled as Irealised how totally I was caught. Whaton earth could I say? Of course I’d beenlooking at her breasts, and of course she knew it. What was she going to do to me? There was nothing I could do but find out.

‘Yes mistress.’ Ianswered, in a voice that even in my ears was pathetic with terror. ‘Yes mistress, I was.’

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, sure that I was aboutto be kicked again, or maybe something worse; but no blow came. Instead she simply nodded, with a strangehalf smile on her face that made me cold all the way through. When she spoke, her voice was even quieterand calmer than before.

‘And what did you think of them slave? Do they please you? Do you want to see them naked? Do you want your mistress to show herself toyou?’

This was more than I could cope with. Not knowing what on earth to do and terrifiedof getting it wrong, I realised I was almost crying as I struggled to answer.

‘Please mistress. I... I don’t know. I don’t knowwhat to...’

‘The truth, slave;’ her voice was as hard suddenly as a whipon flesh; ‘tell me the truth.’

And miserably, I nodded again.

‘Yes mistress. Yes, Iwant to see them. I’m sorry mistress.’

She stepped towards me, and my whole body convulsed interror; but she didn’t hit me. Instead,she stepped up so close to me I could feel her breath on my shrinking flesh asshe whispered in her coldest tones.

‘Understand this, slave. You are never going to see me naked; never, unless I decidedifferent. You are going to have to earnevery last glimpse of my body slave; earn it with service, earn with obedience,and earn it with pain.’

The fingers of her left hand brushed up between my legs witha teasing and totally terrifying stoke that left me gasping.

‘Now,’ she continued, stepping back, ‘I think you need to bepunished for your presumption, don’t you? Strip, quickly.’

With shaking hands, and still gasping from the throbbingpain in my balls, I dragged off my clothes to stand shivering in the coolevening air. Ebony said nothing, butwalked slowly around me, examining me from every angle. Finally, coming to stand close in to meagain, she reached for my groin and I winced in involuntary fear. But her cool, strong fingers closed notaround my scrotum, but around the half erect length of my penis.

‘Your body’s acceptable for now slave,’ she whispered in hercoldest tones, ‘but by the next time I see you, I expect you to have beguntoning it up, and if you don’t improve it to my satisfaction quickly, I maydecide I don’t have any more use for it; and if that ever happens, ‘her probingfingers slid down towards my testicles, causing me to shudder in mingled fearand dizzying excitement, ‘I’ll make sure you’re no use to anyone else everagain; understand? Now, I want to seewhat the equipment’s like. I want thishard, and quickly.’

Her hand closed hard around my cock and began to pump; andwithin seconds I was as erect as I’ve ever been in my life. My breath started to come in rapid gasps,and I realised to my horror that I was so desperately excited I was in dangerof cumming there and then. So it waswith a confused mix of disappointment and relief when Ebony let me go andstepped back to look at her handiwork. She didn’t seem impressed; and after a brief glance at my throbbing-harderection, looked me in the eye.

‘Not tempting slave. Don’t get your hopes up of ever putting that thing inside me. You’re going to have to get very good atpleasuring me with my vibrators if you want to keep your balls. Speaking of which...’ And once again, before I’d even realisedshe’d moved, her fingers clamped around my testicles. I yelped in fear as much as pain at herinitial touch, but as once again she dug her hard fingers into the soft fleshof my scrotum, the sickening pain welled up into my gut in waves. Taking one ball in each hand, Ebony rolledthem between her fingers, pressing and squeezing as if testing their texture,or perhaps probing for the weakest spots in my totally vulnerable and helplessmanhood. Legs braced apart and holdingmyself half upright with clawed fingers digging into my thighs, I bit down onthe dreadful pain and gasped and sobbed and shook while she examined me. But even through this pain, I knew there mustbe worse coming. This was preparation, Iwas sure of it; preparation for my punishment. Then Ebony released her grip and stepped back.

‘I’ve bruised the left one much more haven’t I? I guess I caught that one because it hangslower.’ She stood for a moment,contemplating my groin with a hungry expression that I knew had nothing to dowith my still twitching erection. ‘NowI think a fitting punishment for looking at my tits without permission, wouldprobably be to kick both your pathetic little balls into pulp, wouldn’t you sayslave? But you were a good boy and toldme the truth so I’m going to give you a chance. I’m going to let you just take your punishment in your right ball; evenyou up, you see? But only if you doexactly as you’re told. You’re going topull your left ball up out of the way, and I’m going to let you keep your handaround it to protect it; isn’t that generous of me? But then you’re going to stand thereabsolutely stock-still while I kick the other one. If you so much as twitch or flinch when Ikick you, I swear to god slave, I’m going to just keep on kicking them bothuntil there’s nothing left but mush. Understand? Now get yourself ready.’

So, shaking with terror and the most intense eroticexcitement I’d ever felt in my life, I straightened up as well as I could,parted my legs to give Ebony easy access to my groin, gingerly lifted mysickeningly tender left ball up into one protectively cupped hand, and stoodwaiting. In front of me Ebony stoodswaying slightly from side to side, as if wondering which foot to deliver theattack with, and staring hungrily at the tender, exposed curve of my righttesticle, pulled up tight as it was against the base of my cock.

And then the attack came. In truth, it was so fast I wouldn’t have had time to flinch away even ifI hadn’t been desperately trying to stay still. The impact of her pointed toecap this time, not even slowed by a layerof clothing as it had been before was like a gunshot between my legs. I think my ball must have flattenedcompletely against the base of my penis, and in some remote corner of my mindwhich wasn’t simply screaming in anguish, I remember wondering if this time shereally had ruptured me. Strangely, Idon’t think I made any noise as her booted foot crushed my testicle. I don’t think I made a sound as I hit thefloor and curled up into a ball of frenzied, convulsing agony. I think it was only as the indescribablepain, which I didn’t believe could possibly get any worse, actually began togrow, in wave after wave of sickening agony, that finally I began toscream. But then I know I sobbed, andhowled and thrashed like some tortured soul in the inferno; and I know all thetime, Ebony stood over me and laughed.

Sevrian
02-12-2013, 10:24 AM
And...

Ebony's Slave Part 4

It was only when the pain finally began to lessen, only whenmy agonised cries had lapsed into ragged and exhausted gasps that I realisedthe sounds emanating from above me had changed. Ebony was no longer laughing; instead I could hear her breath coming indeep rhythmic sighs, interspersed by sudden moans and catches. I didn’t dare look up, although I wanted tomore than anything; I didn’t dare look up for fear of the punishment I wouldreceive if I saw my mistress doing what I knew she must be doing while lookingdown at my helpless, pitiful male form. But despite, or perhaps because of that fear, and despite the dreadfulaching pain in my swollen balls, I felt myself begin to stiffen again as I thoughtof what she must be doing. Ebony, ofcourse, knew exactly what was going on.

‘Yes, slave; I’m enjoying your pain. You can hear me can’t you? You can hear me, but like a good slave you’rekeeping your eyes on the ground. Howmuch do you want to look up? How much doyou want to see your mistress with her skirt pulled up and her hand inside herleggings; inside her knickers; her fingers inside her moist, hot cunt? How much do you want to watch me bring myselfto orgasm over the pain I’ve inflicted on your pathetic little testicles?’

At that, my rapidly erecting cock stiffened so hard I yelpedwith the pain of it dragging my balls up against my body. Ebony snorted in derision.

‘Well you’re not going to see it, slave. You’re not going to see anything of the sort;but you are going to help me cum. Nowstand up!’

The last was snapped in a tone so cold and forceful that Iwas half way to my feet before I even realised I was obeying her. I stood shaking slightly from the mix of fearand excitement that I’d given up trying to separate, and gasping still witheach breath at the constant, throbbing ache in my groin. I stood naked and vulnerable and watched withlowered eyes as Ebony rose from where she had draped herself across her sleekleather couch and strode the three steps it took to reach the high breakfastcounter that separated her living room from her kitchen. Without even looking at me she turned andbent over the counter, her arms resting lightly on its surface, her headresting on her arms, and then with an elegant shift from one hip to the othershe stepped out a few inches with each stiletto-booted foot to leave herbeautiful legs open, and her perfect arse pointing straight at me. And then, as I stood and gaped in awe at theexquisite form of her black-clad body, her right hand left the counter and slidback between her legs, open and waiting.

‘Give me your balls, slave.’

The order was given quietly; but I didn’t even think todisobey. Hobbling forward, gasping atthe pain, I moved to stand directly behind her, and placed my bruised andaching testicles in her cold, white hand. For a moment nothing happened; and then very, very slowly, Ebony beganto squeeze. As the pressure began togrow, the pain from my already battered balls rushed back through me like awave of fire, and within moments I found myself sobbing and trembling as Istruggled to simply stay on my feet. Remorselessly she increased the pressure; now tugging sharply at myscrotum as she squeezed, now rolling her fingers so that my testicles groundagainst each other. And then with onefinal crushing squeeze that caused me to squeal in pain and grab the counter tokeep myself from collapsing on top of her, Ebony suddenly released thepressure; although she most definitely did not release my balls.

‘Now, slave,’ she continued, in her coldest and mostemotionless voice, ‘seeing as you’ve been a good slave and suffered pleasinglyfor your mistress, I’m going to reward you. Isn’t that kind of me?’

I opened my mouth to stammer some kind of agreement orthanks, but all that came out was a strangled scream and I almost collapsedagain as Ebony slammed my bruised balls back up against my body with the heelof her hand and then yanked them sharply back down into her grip.

‘That was a rhetorical question you idiot. Don’t ever try to interrupt me again;understand?’

I merely whimpered.

‘Good boy. Now thisis a treat far greater than you deserve slave, but I wish to be pleasured andunfortunately, you are all I have to work with. But understand this once and for all: if you try, if you even thinkabout trying, to take more than I allow you then...’ her fingers once more clamped hard down on myballs and I yelped in agony, ‘then I swear to god slave, I will tear these things off, and I will love every secondof it. Now,’ and her fingers slackenedtheir grip, ‘put your hands on my hips and push my skirt up until you can seethe top of my leggings.’

With trembling hands I obeyed. I could feel the heat of her body through thethin fabric as it slid smoothly up over her hips and folded around her waist.

‘Good boy.’ Shepurred, and squeezed almost playfully at my scrotum, causing me to yelp and myknees almost to buckle. ‘Now, pull downmy leggings slave. Pull them right downto my thighs.’

And, almost unable to believe that I was actually getting todo this, I slowly peeled her warm, soft leggings down; exposing first thenarrow band of her black silk panties, and then inch by inch the flawless milk-white skin of her perfect heart-shapedarse.

‘Good slave. Do youlike what you see?’

This time I knew I had to answer, and truthfully.

‘Yes mistress. Oh godyes mistress; you’re beautiful; you’re perfect.’

‘Of course.’ Shesaid; once more tugging and twisting at my scrotum, and sighing with pleasureas I yelped and shuddered with the pain. ‘Now slave, this is the tricky part. Now you’re going to pull down my knickers. You’re going to pull them down ‘til my arse iscompletely exposed, ‘til you can see all of it, but you are not going to exposemy pussy. Is that absolutely clearslave? You have not earned the right tosee my cunt. You will probably neverearn the right to see my cunt; not unless your performance improvesmiraculously anyway. But for now, youwill not see it. So you will pull downmy knickers, and if I can’t feel the silk touching my lips all the way down, ifI feel exposed to you in any way...’ and with that she let go of my achingballs, and instead returned her hand to the kitchen counter; sliding across itssurface to run one long finger up the side of the heavy wooden knife-block thatsat on it. My skin went cold all overand I felt my swollen balls crawl back up against my body.

‘You understand me slave?’ Her voice once more was glacial cold. ‘If I think for just one second that you’re abusing my trust, then I’mgoing to have your balls off before you know what’s hit you. Now get on with it before I get bored.’

So, with fingers trembling with pain, fear, andindescribably excitement, I touched Ebony’s skin for the first time. Taking the cool black silk of her panties inmy hands I slid them down, fraction by terrified fraction, feeling the warm,flawless curve of her body with every movement of my fingers; until at last Iuncovered the tightly puckered, delicate pink ring of her arsehole. For a moment I simply stood dumbly andstared. She was so very beautiful, and Ialso had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to do next.

Of course Ebony didn’t give me long to think about it. Her right hand once more slid back betweenher legs, pulling her black silk panties tight over the mounded flesh of her vulvaas she checked that I had not exposed her; and then, apparently satisfied, herhand pistonned out and fastened round my balls with a force that made me shriekwith pain. Her fingers dug into theswollen flesh of my testicles, twisting, squeezing, and grinding them togetheras I writhed and thrashed in her grip, wanting desperately to collapse onto thefloor but unable to pull away from her merciless crushing grip. And then as suddenly as it had come, her gripreleased; and I sank to my knees, sobbing and gasping as churning waves ofagony rolled up through my stomach and my testicles felt like they wereswelling to the size of footballs.

But although the floor was where my mistress wanted me, shedid not intend to let me be idle. Without apparently even bothering to glance down to aim, she lifted herright foot, and drove the cruel point of her stiletto heel back into my groinwith deadly accuracy. Pinned between herboot heel and my thigh, my right ball felt like it was going to explode. Unable to help myself I twisted away from theagonising pain, screaming almost silently it was so high pitched, and collapsedon my back; and that’s when her foot slammed back down on my other ball,pinning my testicle to the inside of my thigh with the pin-point accuracy of anOlympic marksman, and for a few seconds I knew nothing but the pain.

When I came to my senses I realised I had curled up into asobbing twisted heap between Ebony’s feet; trying to clutch my scrotum forcomfort, and retching uselessly, my stomach already emptied from her first,crippling kick. Ebony had remained bentover the counter; her perfect arse naked and exposed above me; and her rightfoot tapping impatiently a few inches from my face.

‘Have you quite finished slave?’ She snapped. ‘I kick you for my pleasure, remember. What use is hurting your useless little balls if you’re just going touse it as an excuse to keep my waiting? I warn you slave; you’re about thirty seconds from crushing andcastration. Now get up on your knees andlick out my arsehole.’

And so, almost blind from the pain and gagging from thewaves of nausea, I pushed myself to my knees, set my legs wide apart to let myagonised balls hang free, took Ebony’s smooth, naked hips in my hands, gentlypulled her perfectly round cheeks apart, and ****** the tip of my tongue deepinto her arse.

Sevrian
02-12-2013, 10:27 AM
And finally...

Ebony's Slave Part 5

Kneeling there, naked, bruised and trembling, for a while Iknew only two things: the dreadful aching pain between my legs and the feel ofEbony’s arsehole on my tongue. Her fleshwas hot, smooth, and tasted bitter and dirty as I ****** the tip of my tongueas hard as I could in through the tightly closed ring of her anus. Under my hands, her hips were cool andperfectly smooth, and swayed back and forth just a little as I pleasuredher. Knowing nothing but my desire toserve her, the agony she had inflicted on me, and my need for her to hurt anduse and dominate me again, I closed my eyes against the pain, pressed my faceagainst her arse, and ****** my tongue deeper.

It was the feeling of her hips start to move rhythmicallyagainst me that brought me back to a wider awareness. Ebony, I knowrealised, was pushing back against me - pressing herself against my face as ifshe needed deeper penetration - and I tried with all my might to push my tonguefurther up her arse. But in fact, itwasn’t my tongue she was pushing against. I realised after a few moments that there was movement below my jaw; movementin the area I was absolutely not allowed to see. And as I tried with all my might to pleasureher better, I heard the soft but unmistakable sounds of a girl sliding long,slender fingers into the tight, hot depths of her cunt, and grinding the heelof her hand against her slippery, engorged clitoris. A few moments later, Ebony began to cum.

With each orgasm – and once they started, they came againand again in faster and faster succession – Ebony ground her arse against myface and moaned and quivered in my hands. I was so erect by this time that my swollen balls pressing against thebase of my cock felt like a vice tightening between my legs; but still I lickedand pressed myself into her, wanting nothing but her pleasure. And then suddenly, as the most intense andviolent orgasm she had yet had ripped through her, Ebony pulled out of my grip,spun on one heel, and smacked the other booted foot into my groin with a forcethat almost lifted me off the ground.

Squealing with pain, my body jack-knifed over backwards andI rolled onto my face on the floor; drawing my legs up under me asinstinctively I tried to protect my testicles. But of course it was too late: the pain was only going to get worse. I convulsed and sobbed in agony as the painjust grew and grew; and then my voice rose into an ear-splitting shriek as,from behind, her boot smacked into my testicles once again. I couldn’t see anymore, I couldn’t think; allI knew was the pain – the pain and the absolute knowledge that I was hers and itwas only ever going to get worse. Andthen she was on top of me. As I writhedand sobbed on the floor, suddenly her weight was pinning me down: her legsstraddling me and hands coming down hard, one on my face the other on mygroin. As I shrieked with pain at themerciless grip of her fingers on my balls, I was still on some level aware ofher other hand covering my eyes, and her voice snapping at me from above.

‘Don’t look slave. Don’t you dare fucking look, or I swear to god I will ******** you. Now lick it you bastard.’

And with that, her naked, wet, burning hot cunt was on myface, and I opened my mouth to receive her; sucking her full, velvety lips intomy mouth and pushing my tongue up into the musky slit between them. I was so hard it felt like my cock was goingto burst and my balls, squeezed tight in her hand, ached like every kind ofhell; but her perfect cunt was in my mouth, and all I really cared about wasthe firm point of her clit under my tongue and the taste of her juices as shecame again and again and again.

I think it was only when she had nothing left, when shesimply couldn’t cum anymore, that Ebony stopped me licking her. Her method was simple: she just closed herhand tight around my swollen testicles and yanked so hard I honestly thoughtshe might tear them off; then, as I opened my mouth to scream, slammed themdown against my body with all the force she could muster, let them go, and thensmacked her fist down into them over and over again until I was on the verge ofblacking out from the pain. So it was,curled in a sobbing, retching ball of misery, I never saw my mistress’s body asshe got off me; never saw her beautiful pussy that I’d just spent all I had onpleasuring. In fact, I wasn’t aware ofanything but the pain until she threw my clothes at me and told me todress. Scrambling into my clothes, Icould hardly even see through the throbbing, unendurable pain that just seemedto keep growing without end; but I did as I was told, and in a few momentsfound myself being steered firmly to the door.

‘Now understand slave,’ Ebony hissed in my ear, ‘you areleaving now with my permission and you will not presume to try and return, oreven contact me, do you understand?’

Dumbly, I nodded.

‘Good boy. You aremine, my property, and don’t you ever forget it. Now when I want you, want to use you, ormaybe just hurt you, then I’ll call. Andwhen I call, you will come. I don’t carewhat you’re doing, where you are, or who you’re with. When I call you, you drop what you’re doing,work or leisure, and you come here at once, understand?’

‘Yes mistress.’ Istammered; my voice catching in my throat with the pain. She opened the door and turned me to face herone last time.

‘Good boy. Now, lookyour mistress in the eye while she gives you something to remember her by.’

Obediently, I gazed with fear and longing into herbeautiful, cold blue eyes, and felt my body tense in terror against what I knewwas coming. It was her knee that hit myballs; slamming up into my groin with breathtaking force, and driving me back,crooked-over, to teeter at the very edge of the stairs. What I wasn’t expecting was for the toe ofher boot to follow it: smacking up between my legs so that the point dug intomy arsehole and the top of her foot crushed both my testicles against mybody. Howling with agony I collapsedbackwards; sliding and rolling down the stairs with my tortured balls smackingtogether on every step, and the sound of Ebony’s mocking laughter following meall the way down.

By the time I hit the bottom, curled into a sobbing ball ofhumiliated misery, the sound of her laughter, and Ebony herself, weregone. At least, gone until the next timeshe called...

As I said, Part 6 is being written at the moment. I've got a note of requests (such as bare feet and two girls) from before which I will keep in mind. Anything else you want to mention, please do and I'll see if I can work it in.

Watch this space...

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-12-2013, 11:57 AM
I’ve not found the time to read your story yet, but might I suggest the following?

When pasting from WORD etc, globally edit space to two spaces, to prevent unwanted concatenation of words.

Sevrian
02-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Ebony’s Slave Part 6

How she’d got hold of my mobile phone I don’t know –although I guess there had been enough times during our first encounter when Iwas barely conscious. Anyway, howevershe’d done it, I found out that she’d programmed her number into my phone whenI received a summons from my mistress a week later. I’d been at the gym, following herinstructions to improve my body for her despite the tenderness of my stillswollen balls, and praying that I’d pleased her enough for Ebony to take me onas her slave.

Anyway, having got dressed after showering at the gym, Ifound a missed call and a text message on my phone from a number that displayedas hers. The message simply read:

This is your mistress. Come now. DO NOT be late.

Sick with excitement and anxiety, I looked at thetime. The message had been sent morethan forty minutes before. I threw thelast few things into my gym bag and ran for my car.

Having driven way too fast and run two red lights, I madeit to Ebony’s flat in a little less than ten minutes. At the outer door I had to wait what feltlike an age for her to answer the buzzer; my heart fluttering, my cock rockhard inside my jeans, and my balls feeling more tender and vulnerable than Icould ever have imagined.

‘Yes?’ Eventhrough the crackly intercom her voice sounded icy with anger. My heart turned over and I felt sick, but Imanaged to stammer an answer.

‘It’s your slave mistress. I’m sorry; I got here as quickly as I could.’

For a moment there was silence, and then the intercombuzzed and the front door clicked open. Iwrenched it open and ran up the stairs. At the top her door stood ajar; inside all was darkness. Tentatively, I knocked. Her voice snapped out from some distanceinside.

‘Come in, idiot; and lock the door behind you.’

I rushed through and slammed the door; fumbling in thedarkness to find the key and turn it. Asthe lock snicked shut lights blazed on; and in the sudden glare I spun round tofind myself confronted by four powerful spotlights directed right at me. Ebony’s voice spoke from behind them.

‘Take out the key and throw it to me.’ Her tone was cold, smooth, and pitiless asbroken glass. With fumbling fingers Irushed to do as she said. As the throwndoor key vanished behind the wall of light, Ebony continued. ‘You kept me waiting, slave. Have you any idea what I do to a slave whokeeps me waiting?’

‘Mistress, please...’ I babbled; fear beginning to overwhelm my excitement; but not yet enoughto stop my erect cock twitching ludicrously in an ecstasy of anticipation.

‘Shut up!’ Hervoice lashed out for the first time with real rage. ‘How dare you interrupt me? And why the fuck are you still wearingclothes? Strip! Now!’

Stuttering apologies and fumbling with the fastenings, Itore off my clothes and, at my mistress’s snapped order, staggered forward tostand, naked and trembling in the centre of the room. Now I was closer to the lights I was able tosee, just in front of them, a low, brutal looking contraption standing on thefloor, with a thick plastic sheet underneath it.

A single, rough-sawn wooden plank rested onpiled bricks, around eight inches high; on top of which lay a roll of duct-tape,a heavy leather tawse, an odd looking black plastic device about the size of acigarette packet, a claw-hammer, and a couple of four-inch steel nails. At the nearer end, a second plank was fixedto it vertically, like the back of a chair; and down the back of this, two setsof manacles were fixed – one pair at the base and the other around a third ofthe way up. At the far end, the plankhad been crudely but thoroughly padded with a plump pillow; wrapped around tomuffle the plank’s rough edges and securely taped in place. Directly in front of the cushion, in thecentre of the plank, there was some kind of socket; the purpose of which Icouldn’t imagine.

‘Kneel down straddling the plank,’ Ebony’s voice hadregained its glacial composure, ‘with your back against the board.’

Heart hammering with terror, but cock still hard as allhell, I rushed to comply. The height andbreadth of the plank ****** my legs out at a brutal angle and its edges cutsharply into my thighs. My balls splayedout in front of me on the board, and I looked with growing dread at the itemspiled up just a few inches from them.

‘Manacle your ankles,’ Ebony instructed, coolly. ‘Theylock automatically when you snap them shut.’

I did as I was told, twisting round to lock one ankle andthen the other tight against the base of the back-board behind me. My heart was pounding so hard now, I was sureEbony must be able to hear it, and I could feel every slightest movement of my scrotumdragging across the splintery wood as if it was the last thing I would everfeel. Oh God, what was she going to doto me?

‘Now, do this next part right or I will have to come anddo it for you; and trust me, you don’t want to experience that. Take the duct-tape and tape your cock upagainst your body, understand? I want itout of the way of your testicles; and believe me I’m quite prepared to cut itoff to achieve that. I don’t care in theslightest if you have to piss through a tube for the rest of your miserable life,understand?’

‘Yes mistress,’ I gasped; fumbling with the roll of shinysilver-grey tape as I bound it around my torso, fastening my erect penisagainst my belly.

‘Now, you’re going to use the rest of the tape to tieyour balls to the plank. I want yourscrotum pulled out as far as it will go, and the tape binding it to the plank betweenyour balls and the base of your cock, understand?’

‘Yes mistress,’ I stammered again, as I wrapped a dozenturns of duct tape around the plank and my taught-stretched scrotum; leaving myballs, already starting to purple with the pressure, bulging out from thebinding like a pair of ripe plums.

‘Good. Now manacleyour wrists.’

I reached back and pushed my hands through the cold steelbands; fumbling a little getting the second one closed. As it finally clicked into place I looked upto see Ebony standing before me in the light and, had it not been for theconstriction of the duct tape around my cock, I swear I would have ejaculatedthere and then.

She looked incredible. Slender, toned legs naked to the hip above her viciously pointedstiletto boots; her body tight-bound in a one piece, fine black leather corsetthat thrust her firm, pert breasts up and out, traced the twin points of hererect nipples, and plunged to the narrowest V between her glistening-wet innerthighs. Her hair was pulled back into aknot at the back of her head, secured with two long, needle sharp pins, and asI gaped open mouthed at her she slowly drew on a pair of elbow-length blacklatex gloves. Seeing my gaze on herhands, she smirked a little and explained.

‘There’s going to be blood.’

My stomach turned over and I desperately wanted to clampmy legs protectively together; but of course, I couldn’t move.

‘Now exactly what I’m going to do to you is going todepend on your explanation of why you kept me waiting, when I expressly toldyou to come straight here; but whatever happens, I guarantee there’s going tobe blood. And by the way,’ Ebony steppedforward and placed one booted foot on the plank, her hard, pointed toecap millimetresfrom my tightly bound testicles. Foldingher arms over her firm, slender thigh she leaned down, placing her gorgeouslittle cleavage exactly on my eye level. My cock twitched desperately inside its tape binding. ‘Whatever you may think, there’s absolutelyno point you screaming for help. Trustme: no-one’s going to pay the slightest bit of attention.

‘You see, my neighbours are very well used to the soundof screaming men in here. It’s not thatthere weren’t a few complaints at first,’ she explained, calmly, ‘but they wereeasy to deal with. The men were the mostfun.’

She edged her boot forward – her stiletto heel scrapingon the rough wood – until its point pushed in between by bright red balls;******* them apart and causing me to whimper as the familiar sickening achebegan to grow.

‘Three or four good, hard kicks in the testicles, and adetailed explanation of what I would do to a man who crossed me more than once,and that was the last I would hear of that.’

She wiggled her foot a little from side to side. A tiny movement, but one that caused the hardedges of her boot-sole to force my balls out and back against their binding; drivinga groove into each one as if she would split them in half. I squealed as the pain ripped through me,writhing uselessly in my bonds. But themore I cried out, the harder my mistress pushed her toe cap into my scrotum;rolling her foot now, so that each ball in turn slipped under it and was poppedout again as her weight came down on it. Within moments I was light headed with the pain; screaming and buckingas Ebony repeatedly crushed and released my testicles with expert skill andutter ruthlessness. At last, after whatseemed like an age, she withdrew her boot a couple of inches, and for a moment simplywatched as I slumped, limp and sobbing, against the back-board. And then she calmly resumed what she’d beensaying, as if nothing of any importance had happened.

‘Dealing with the women who complained was not nearly somuch fun for me; but considerably more for them. I simply invited them to watch. And of course, once they’d seen, every singleone of them wanted to join in.’ She smiled proudly. ‘Do you know, from theshrieks of male agony I now here from every other flat in this block, I’mcertain there isn’t a single woman who isn’t dishing out testicular disciplineon a regular basis. Now what do youthink of that?’

‘Just as it should be mistress,’ I managed to stammerthrough the tears. ‘Those men should be grateful to be properly disciplined bythe perfect sex.’

‘God boy,’ Ebony said, ‘but don’t think for a moment I’veforgotten that you kept your mistress waiting.’

And with that she stamped on my balls. Straightening up with a thrust of her bodythat made her small breasts bounce beautifully within their leather sheath, sheraised her knee high into the air and slammed her foot down on my scrotum. The explosion of pain was shattering. My vision went white and then grey andgrainy, and I was vaguely aware of my skull smacking against the back-board asI writhed and shrieked. The pain wenton, and on – growing with every second – and in some small, logical part of mymind that wasn’t totally overloaded with agony, a little voice was saying, she’sburst them; she’s actually burst your balls.

Well, after all, my mistress had promised blood. As the agony finally subsided to a levelwhere I began to regain control of my body, I looked down; fully expecting tosee blood welling up through my tightly bound penis, or even trickling outthrough a split in my scrotum. But to mysurprise, there was none. By balls werea livid, mottled purple colour and had already swollen to almost twice theirnormal size, but incredibly they seemed to be intact. The wave of relief this knowledge provokedwas followed by a realisation that turned me cold: if I wasn’t bleeding yet,that simply meant there was worse to come...

Part 7 to follow J

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-13-2013, 09:19 AM
I’ve not found the time to read your story yet, but might I suggest the following?

When pasting from WORD etc, globally edit space to two spaces, to prevent unwanted concatenation of words.

???????????????????????????????

Sevrian
02-13-2013, 09:56 AM
???????????????????????????????

Hi Alec

Sorry, I missed your original message, which probably would have helped. thanks for the advice, and apologies to anyone who's found the spacing problems annoying.

Sevrian

juggalosnyder
02-14-2013, 01:17 AM
Only read up to part 4 so far and I must say your story is excellent! Saving the rest for later.

Sevrian
02-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Only read up to part 4 so far and I must say your story is excellent! Saving the rest for later.

Thanks very much, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Sevrian
02-14-2013, 04:23 AM
Ebony’s Slave Part 7

My mistress sat down on the padded end of the bench, facing me; her slender, beautiful legs wide apart and hands resting on the plank in front of her so that her upper arms pressed her little breasts together, threatening to force them out of her corset. I winced as a fresh surge of blood into my cock tugged cruelly at my swollen testicles.

‘Do your balls hurt, slave?’ Ebony asked; a slight purr in her voice, but the cold, merciless look unchanged in her eyes.

‘Yes, mistress,’ I gasped. ‘Thank you for disciplining me mistress.’

‘Disciplining you?’ Ebony sounded genuinely surprised. ‘You think this is discipline? I haven’t started yet, you moron. I’m just getting you prepared. Speaking of which...’

And before I knew what was happening, the antique wooden handle of the tawse was in her hand, and it’s supple, heavy leather strap had flattened by balls against the plank. Howling with pain, I felt my whole body spasm, desperately trying to escape from the indescribable agony in my testicles; which, of course, just yanked by balls back tight against the tape binding, adding a fresh wave of nauseating pain to the torment I was already in. And then the tawse came down again, and again, and again.

Shrieking and bucking at each explosion of agony in my tortured balls, there was, nevertheless, a part of my mind clear enough to be in awe of my mistress’s skill. Her blows alternated: one would fall square on my left testicle – smacking down with the full weight of the thick leather tawse on that ball alone – and then another would follow, striking just as perfectly my right testicle. Then, after a few moments’ pause to allow the agony following each strike to grow to its maximum pitch, a third blow would fall with just the very tip of the tawse striking – each tongue of the bifurcated strap perfectly targeted on one of my blackened and massively swollen balls; the steel-hard leading edge of the leather scoring a line of white-hot agony across the dead centre of each testicle.

I don’t know how long the beating went on; I only became aware of the fact that it had stopped when the dreadful, mind-numbing ache rising up from my groin through my entire body was suddenly no longer being punctuated by fresh explosions of agony from my testicles. Slowly I became aware that I was crying so hard the tears were dripping off my chin onto my chest and trickling down in to my tortured groin; and also that I was mumbling half-formed words between my panicky gasps for breath: incoherent pleas for mercy – for the torture to stop, or perhaps to be allowed to die, I wasn’t entirely sure. The look in Ebony’s eyes dried the words up in my throat.

‘Were you asking me to stop, slave?’

Her voice was as cold as I’d ever heard it, but I had more sense than to lie.

‘Yes mistress. I’m sorry mistress; I’m weak and cowardly and pathetic.’

‘Yes; you’re a man. Nevertheless, that level of presumption from a slave – the idea that you could have any right to ask for mercy, that your testes are not my property to beat into a sticky pink paste if I wish to – requires chastisement.’

To my utter horror she picked up the claw hammer, and I’m sure for a moment my heart actually stopped. And then the other hand slashed up and down, as my mistress brought the tawse down one final time onto both my swollen and agonised balls – but this time, with every ounce of her strength.

For a moment everything went black; but I can only have been out for a couple of seconds. I regained consciousness in a world of frenzied agony, with my body still reflexively convulsing, and a pathetic mewling sound uttering from my lips.

‘And don’t do it again,’ Ebony said, calmly. ‘Now, where were we? Oh yes, preparation.’

I winced as she swung one booted foot up on to the plank in frontof her; but instead of driving it into my scrotum, she slowly unzipped the boot down the inside and slid it off. Under it, she had been wearing a sheer black, knee-length stocking, which she slowly rolled down and removed. Then her perfectly toned leg stretched out, and pushed her hard white toes into my face.

‘My foot’s hot and dirty from those boots, slave,’ Ebony said in her coldest voice. ‘Clean it’

And so, cock twitching with excitement despite the awful pain in my balls and gut, I opened my mouth and sucked Ebony’s elegant, marble-white foot in as far as it would go. Lost in the pleasure of what my mistress was allowing me to do, I licked and sucked at her toes, instep, heel and the brutally hard-boned top of her foot; lapping up her musky sweat as if it was the most wonderful thing I had ever tasted (which, other than her vagina, it probably was). Apparently satisfied with my work on her right foot, Ebony then bared her left and that too was thrust deep into my mouth. When at last she removed it (thoroughly licked clean) I was so excited I was almost stupid enough to thank my mistress for letting me do that. At the last moment I realised what Ebony’s reaction would probably be to the suggestion she had made me lick her feet for any reason other than her own pleasure, and kept my mouth firmly shut.

Stretching like a cat, Ebony rose to her feet; and then hopped up on to the board with a movement that made it bounce sickeningly under my battered testicles, and made me yelp with pain. Balanced there, one elegant foot behind the other, Ebony looked down at me like a predator stooping over its prey, and smiled.

‘Well, now that my toes are free of those constricting boots, I think some exercise would be good for them, don’t you?’

And, pointing her right foot like a ballet dancer, she raised it slowly up to hover over my bound and helpless scrotum. I took one last look at her perfect figure hovering above me, and then closed my eyes and waited for Hell to envelop me again.

Part 8 to follow...

Sevrian
02-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Ebony’s Slave Part 8

The impact, when it came, seemed to explode sickeningly in my lower belly almost before I registered the white-hot blade of pain slicing through my testicles as Ebony’s heel smacked down, crushing them into the unyielding plank below. As I howled in agony, her foot pulled slowly back –grinding my tortured balls against the rough-sawn wood. The iron-hard ball of her foot stretched out my scrotum to its absolute limit, and she rolled it from side to side; mashing my agonised testis almost flat with a strength hard to believe in such slender, elegant legs, and making me sob and retch in misery.

Pulling her foot back further, my mistress wrapped her cool, slim toes around my left ball and began to need and prod in earnest; working my horrifically bruised testicle with an accuracy and skill almost the equal of her brutally efficient fingers, but with the weight of her leg coming down behind it each time she pushed. Bathed in cold sweat and convulsing in agony I fought desperately against the urge to beg her to stop. But in a moment that problem was solved. With extraordinary poise, and without pausing for a second in her methodical torture of my testicle, Ebony raised her other leg and, balancing there with her entire weight on my ball, pushed her left foot into my mouth.

Frantically I sucked at her toes - my screams muffled by her firm white flesh - and concentrated every scrap of reason left to me on not biting her as I thrashed from her torture. The pain went on and on, and I was only aware of the eventual release of pressure from my ball, and the withdrawal of Ebony’s foot from my mouth, long enough to realise how she was changing position: she had jumped into the air,and was coming down with her left foot directed straight at my right ball.

I don’t know what it would be like to be shot in the testicle; but I think that impact gave me a pretty good idea. I knew I was thrashing and bucking against my bonds as the agony rolled through me, but was utterly unable to control my body. I was not, however, screaming, as my mouth had been instantly plugged by Ebony’s right foot driving into it; splitting my lip against my teeth and slamming my head back against the board behind. In a frenzy of pain I sucked her toes and convulsed as her elegant left foot went to work on my right testicle – grinding and squeezing and mashing its bruised flesh until I was so lightheaded I thought I was going to black out again.

After what felt like an eternity, my mistress withdrew her foot from my mouth and stepped lightly down from the torture board, and through the haze of pain I wondered how she had developed such extraordinary grace and balance. Ballet training perhaps? Maybe gymnastics? Or, given the brutal accuracy of her kicks, perhaps some kind of martial art? My dazed musings were cut short by a sharp prod of Ebony’s finger against each of my testicles in turn. As I yelped in pain at even such a light touch on my horrifically swollen balls, Ebony smiled.

‘Good; I think you’re finally tender enough to be ready for your punishment.’

Part 9 to follow...

Sevrian
02-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Ebony’s Slave Part 9

I couldn’t take any more. I was already so utterly in love with her there was nothing I wouldn’thave gladly let her do to me, but my body let me down. The sheer terror of taking any more pain, of maybe losing my balls completely from this endless, merciless torture, made me slump against the unyielding wood of the frame and sob like a child. Ebony was perfect, utterly perfect; and I would have done anything to please her. But still I shook and wept; utterly overwhelmed by the pain and humiliation of what I was going through. My mistress, of course, didn’t care in the slightest. She still had her punishment to dish out.

‘This, slave, is where you are going to have to be very careful what you say,’ Ebony explained, as she walked around me, making some unseen preparations. ‘You see, there is every possibility that you are about to lose your balls.’

My whole body went cold at the matter of fact frankness ofher tone.

‘You did, after all, commit one of the worst sins a slave can commit. You kept your mistress waiting.’

As she continued to speak, Ebony returned the hammer, nails, and the black plastic box to the torture plank; followed by a box-cutter knife,a heavy black rubber mask and a tube of KY Jelly.

‘Now it is possible – just possible – that you have a satisfactory explanation for your tardiness. Such an explanation, you understand, does not excuse you or spare you punishment; it merely gives you a very, very slight chance to avoid **********. Do you understand?’

Numb with pain, terror, and the most intense sexual excitement I had ever felt, I nodded; then watched open mouthed as Ebony carefully fitted a long, smooth-shafted vibrator into the socket in front of the padded end of the board and set it humming. Even through a good two feet of wood, the vibrations bounced my bruised balls against the plank and made me gasp with pain. As she continued her explanation, Ebony snapped open the lubricating jelly, squirted a generous helping onto the tip of the vibrating plastic cock, and smoothed it down around the shaft. Light headed with pain and the knowledge of where that slickly shining shaft was about to go, I was unable to restrained a groan of desire. Glancing at me in disgust, Ebony lashed out her left hand and smacked her fist down on my scrotum; turning my moan into a shriek of agony.

‘Don’t do that again,’ she snapped. ‘Now, I don’t get to do what I’m about to do very often, because it’s very rare my slave is dumb enough to do something requiring this level of punishment; and that’s a shame because I adore what this,’ she tapped the black box lying on the bench, ‘does to a man’s genitals. Consequently, when I do get to do it, I want to make the most of it – hence filling my cunt with something bigger, harder, and more satisfying than any man’s pathetic little cock could ever be; especially,’ she added with a smile, ‘ after I’ve done to him what I’m about to do to you.’

‘This,’ she explained, ‘is a taser. They’re illegal in the UK, but you can still get hold of one if you know the right people. The current one of these things generates is enough to immobilise any man, sometimes enough to stop the heart and kill him, and I am going to apply it directly to your beautifully swollen testicles; one at a time, over and over again.’

I was shaking with terror now, but still insanely turned on– my cock pumping inside its duct-tape cocoon, trying to ejaculate but utterly unable to function.

‘This will be the first half of your punishment. And, by the way, I will be doing this while sitting totally naked on the padded end of this plank, not three feet away from you, and fucking myself with that vibrator. Consequently, you will be wearing this mask, which, as you can see, will totally cover your eyes, but leave you able to hear and speak; and, of course, scream. You are going to be in more pain than you ever knew it was possible to experience, and it’s all going to be channelled right into your pathetic little balls. In fact, by the time I’ve enjoyed myself enough, it’s quite likely your balls will be irrevocably fried; nevertheless, you may still want to keep them. If so, you will need to tell me exactly why it was you didn’t come here immediately when summoned tonight. And be very clear about this, slave...’

At this point she leant down and wrapped her steely fingers around my scrotum, squeezing slow, hard, and mercilessly while I bucked and yelped in pain.

‘If I am not one hundred percent satisfied by your answer, if I think for one moment you are lying, or holding something back, or if I do not believe (as I probably won’t) that your excuse is adequate, you are going to lose your balls. Is that clear?’

‘Yes mistress,’ I sobbed, writhing in her grasp.

‘Good.’ Ebonyreleased me and moved her hand instead to indicate the other items on theboard. ‘What’s going to happen, slave, if I am not one hundred percent happy with what you tell me, is I am going to nail your testicles to this plank. This is not an idle threat, it’s not some kind of metaphor for something else; I am going to slice open and cut-away your scrotum, then take this hammer, and drive one of these steel nails through the exact centre of each of your balls. Having done that, I am going to return to applying the taser to your now broken testicles. But this time they will not be protected by your scrotum, and the massive charges of electricity will be channelled directly into the inner flesh by the nails securing them to the board. Only when I have cooked your balls to a shrivelled black pulp will I finish the job by beating what’s left completely flat with the claw hammer and then cutting away anything that remains. Now, do you believe what I’m telling you?’

I didn’t need to look into her terrifyingly cold eyes to know the answer to that.

‘Yes mistress,’ I whispered.

‘And you understand how hard, how exquisitely, castratingyou in such an indescribably agonising manner will make me cum? You understand how much I want to do it?’

‘Yes mistress.’

‘Excellent.’ She picked up the rubber mask from the bench and ****** it on over my head; smoothing it down over my eyes and then yanking it tight with a strap and buckle at the back. ‘So let’s get started.’

Sevrian
02-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Ebony’s Slave Part 10

Squatting there, bound, blinded, and shaking with fear on her torture bench, I listened to Ebony stripping off her leather body-suit and dropping it on the floor. I felt the sway of the plank as she lowered herself into place; heard her gasp and moan as the buzzing of the vibrator was gradually muffled to a barely audible hum; and felt the bench began to rock rhythmically back and forth. I knew she was sitting naked so close to me I could smell her cunt, and that that cunt was impaled and thrusting so close that I could hear the suck and slither of hot, wet flesh on plastic. But before I could start to imagine what it would feel like if that was my cock rather than her greased vibrator filling my mistress, I heard the click of the safety cap being removed from the taser, and its cold steel prongs were jammed hard into my left ball.

If I thought I knew what it would be like to be shot in the testicle before, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Or maybe electricity is worse. After all, once a bullet has ripped through your ball, splattering it into useless mush, it can’t get any worse. With the taser, that ultimate, mind-frying pain was applied methodically to each testicle in turn, over and over again. I knew I was screaming at the top of my lungs; thrashing against the manacles that held my limbs with enough force to cut my flesh; convulsing so that my back bent like a bow; but still the agony came. One ball after the other, again and again until I didn’t know who or what I was – except that I was Ebony’slave; a creature of pain and terror and utter degradation; and utterly, utterly Ebony’s slave.

And then it stopped. I was convulsing uncontrollably; and although I couldn’t see, I was aware that my bladder had let go and there was vomit spattering my chest. After a few moments I also realised that the weird, wailing, mewling sound was coming from me; but I couldn’t seem to make it stop. As for my balls... well the feeling was so far beyond the word pain, I can’t describe it. The best that I can say is that, if Hell exists, it existed at that moment between my legs.

I’m not sure how long Ebony had been trying to get me to hear her, but suddenly I became aware of her impatient voice.

‘Slave! Pay attention!’

I stopped whining.

‘At last. Well, this is it slave. I’m not sure I can cum anymore, and I want to make a start on ********** you. So here’s your one chance to save your balls.’

I heard the sound of the vibrator sliding slickly out of her as she stood up; and knew from the heat of her body on my face and the smell of her cunt that she was standing, legs straddling the plank, right in front of me as she said:

‘Tell me, slave, exactly why did you leave me waiting when I summoned you tonight?’

I babbled. I could hear the incoherence of my words, but I couldn’t get them straight. I sobbed and choked in agonised terror as I tried to explain about the gym, about missing her summons because I was following her instructions and had been too stupid to take my phone into the gym with me. But it seems, I didn’t do a very good job.

‘Do you think I’m completely stupid?’ Ebony snapped.

‘Mistress, please...’

‘Shut up you pathetic, contemptible worm! Do you think I would believe for one minute that a fat, lazy piece of filth like you would actually me trying to improve their body? It’s pathetic. Your one chance to avoid ********** and you can’t even do that right. Well...’ I heard the click and buzz of her vibrator being switched back on. ‘I guess I might work up a couple more orgasms after all doing this!’

I tried to scream out a final, desperate plea; but before the words could leave my lips, the taser hit my balls, and there was nothing left but pain.

At some point I must have lost consciousness. How long I was out I don’t know; but when I came to, the pain was stunning but constant – no new explosions – and presumably, from the horrific intensity of it, my testicles were still attached... for the moment. I realised the mask was gone; and then, to my surprise, that my hands and feet were no longer bound. I was slumped back against the back-board of the torture bench, naked, smeared in my own piss and puke, and still taped down by the scrotum, but my limbs were free.

Utterly bewildered, I looked up and saw Ebony standing a few feet away, dressed in a loose black silk shirt and skin-tight leggings. With a slight nod of her head she indicated apile of items on the floor just beyond the edge of the plastic seat. It contained my gym bag, opened and emptied, my sweaty, freshly soiled gym kit, and my wallet, with all my cards strewn around it. Looking back at Ebony, I realised she was holding my gym membership card in her hand.

‘You can count yourself very, very lucky slave. When you vomited so hard you almost hit me, and then feinted like the pathetic worm you are, I suddenly found it impossible to cum anymore. So, for want of anything better to do, I went and raided your car while I waited for you to come round; I thought it might be usefull for getting rid of what was left of you after I’d had your balls off, and naturally, I wanted you fully conscious before I ********* you. And much to my surprise,I found these. It seems,’ I could hear her teeth grinding together as she prepared the words, ‘it seems you were telling the truth.’

She flicked my gym card at me, and continued curtly.

‘So, seeing as I’ve been ****** by my own word to spare your testicles for now, I want your disgusting, stinking body out of my home within twenty minutes. You will cut yourself free of the tape, dress – you can clean the filth of yourself on your own time – and then you will take all this equipment which you’ve fouled, along with the plastic sheet, out into the yard and wash it thoroughly with the gardeners’ hose. You have, as I said, twenty minutes; and if you’re not done by then, I might decide I don’t accept your excuse after all, understand?’

Before I could stammer agreement, Ebony had vanished through an inner door into a room in which I caught a glimpse of a bed; a room which I doubted I would ever please her enough to enter.

Eighteen minutes later, cold, filthy, still bound tight with tape under my clothes, and shaking from the pain of hauling Ebony’s torture equipment up and down her stairs with my horrifically swollen balls, I knocked timidly on her bedroom door. It snapped open, and Ebony’s ice blue eyes stared at me as if I was something she’d just had to scrape off her shoe.

‘Well?’

‘It’s done, mistress,’ I croaked – my voice wrecked from screaming.

‘Show me.’

I backed into her front room and waited while she inspected my work. At last she nodded briskly and gestured me towards the front door. I limped over to it, and waited obediently to be dismissed. My heart lurched in my chest as Ebony picked up her claw hammer from the pile of equipment before approaching me.

‘Shoddy work, but I suppose it will have to do. Open the door.’ I did as I was told, and then waited as my mistress stalked towards me. She came to a stop a couple of feet from me; wrinkling her nose at what I was painfully aware was the smell of me. Anxiously, I watched her weighing the claw hammer in her hands as she continued. ‘You will be back here at 7pm sharp on Saturday night, slave. Two of my close friends are visiting, and your service will be required. I assume you do not have to be told not to be late.’

I wondered briefly who these ‘friends’ were, and what sort of service would be required of me; but my attention was called back sharply to the claw hammer in my mistress’s hands.

‘Now, normally Iwould be enjoying myself right now giving your testicles a final kicking before dismissing you; however, you are currently far too disgusting for me to sully my boots on. Nevertheless, you will take out your balls; now!’

‘Yes mistress,’ I quavered; unzipping my fly, and wincing and gasping as I fumbled by swollen testicles over the waist band of my shorts and out to dangle ridiculous and vulnerable out of my still belted jeans.

‘So,’ Ebony smiled at me; her eyes sparkling, ‘given that you’ve spoiled my fun by being too vile to kick, which end of the hammer do you think you deserve to take in the balls, slave?’

But before I could even begin to think what to answer, she had flipped the hammer onto its side and, swinging it round in a tight circle, brought the flat of the cold steel head up into my swollen scrotum with shattering force. Squealing like a stuck pig, I collapsed backwards out of her door, and curled into a writhing, howling ball of agony on the landing.

Snorting with derision, Ebony slammed the door in my face.

Sevrian
02-16-2013, 03:45 AM
So I'm wondering if anyone's interested in this stuff or if I'm just wasting my time? I've set up (as you may have noticed) a new scenario involving several girls, but at the moment it doesn't look like it's worth my time to do. What do you think?

mjer1984
02-16-2013, 10:05 AM
I like your story and am impressed by the speed and quality of your writing. I for one hope you continue with it.

Sevrian
02-16-2013, 10:26 AM
I like your story and am impressed by the speed and quality of your writing. I for one hope you continue with it.

Thanks, I very much appreciate it (though, by the way, the speed of my writing may well decrease markedly as I'm back to work next week!). If there's anything you'd particularly like to see - any scenarios or themes you'd like explored - I'm always open to suggestions. I won't always be able to work an idea in, but I always appreciate the input.

Thanks again

Sevrian

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Are you wasting your time writing this story?

No, it’s a fine story – too dark and violent for me, but that’s irrelevant for many here will be delighted when (if?) your hero parts with his balls.

Sorry, but however many people ignore the elephant in the room, the spacing problems are annoying, as they slow the flow and give the false impression of unchecked work.

Please continue this story, for I need to find how it ends.

If there's anything you'd particularly like to see...

From the story so far I could predict an ending.

What I would enjoy is the “twist in the tale,” the unexpected flip that leaves me surprised, but still fits the logic.

Sevrian
02-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Are you wasting your time writing this story?

No, it’s a fine story – too dark and violent for me, but that’s irrelevant for many here will be delighted when (if?) your hero parts with his balls.

Sorry, but however many people ignore the elephant in the room, the spacing problems are annoying, as they slow the flow and give the false impression of unchecked work.

Please continue this story, for I need to find how it ends.

If there's anything you'd particularly like to see...

From the story so far I could predict an ending.

What I would enjoy is the “twist in the tale,” the unexpected flip that leaves me surprised, but still fits the logic.

Thanks Alec. I take your point about the spacing problems. Maybe it would be worth me re-posting with those things sorted out? Anyway, I appreciate your positive comments.

Cheers

Sevrian

crushee
02-18-2013, 09:14 AM
... but my problem is that when I read this topic, I have only one hand available to answer your posts or write comments !!!

qwyjibo557
02-19-2013, 09:04 AM
The mistress-slave thing's a bit formal for my taste, but it's well-written. I look forward to the rest.

Takkyuu_tama
02-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Ha! Great fun. More than enough to get me off :thumbup