PDA

View Full Version : Do women like newbies?

bigballs3k
02-16-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm just wondering out loud...

Blokes new to ballbusting surely have a lower pain threshold when being kicked, punched, slapped or whatever in the nuts, therefore do women prefer them since it must take less effort to achieve the same result?

or

do women prefer the man who can take more punishment and therefore last longer?

blancanvas
02-16-2013, 06:09 PM
I presume you're referring to prostitutes or pro dommes...in either case, the bloke willing to pay the most to get his eggs smashed is probably her favorite :D

kickpom
02-17-2013, 05:02 AM
I presume genuine sadist would enjoy beating on someone that can take some pain at least, and would probably get bored with a new (however still do it for the money)

Otherwise, if they are just in it for the money, I guess they'd rather take the easy option with the newb

v15
02-23-2013, 11:06 PM
In my oppinion, a guy that can't take very much pain is better, because the vullnerabillity of the balls is so obvious then, i mean a girl/woman can take you down with one kick :), or she can get you on your knees just by squeezing your balls, i mean that is hot, lots of guys in videos can take a lot of pain, but i just like it more when the guy is down quicker, i for one reffreein myself from being busted by women more then twice a week, i ussually have them busted once a week just so it would be safe and also so i won't build up a high pain tollerance, so they will always be sensitive ;). Cheers

mucsub
02-24-2013, 12:36 AM
In my oppinion, a guy that can't take very much pain is better, because the vullnerabillity of the balls is so obvious then, i mean a girl/woman can take you down with one kick :), or she can get you on your knees just by squeezing your balls, i mean that is hot, lots of guys in videos can take a lot of pain, but i just like it more when the guy is down quicker, i for one reffreein myself from being busted by women more then twice a week, i ussually have them busted once a week just so it would be safe and also so i won't build up a high pain tollerance, so they will always be sensitive ;). Cheers

I agree ... my ladies really enjoy knowing that she can put me down 100% with one hard kick/punch/ etc... and enjoy seeing me obeying her commands to struggle to my feet ... then again... and again at her whim....each time I get weaker due to the pain in my body... then when she does decide to finish me off.. so that I cant rise... then she starts with heavy humiliation on my helpless body ...

sebi40
02-24-2013, 03:12 PM
I think that some guys with heavy training in BB barely feel something.
Their balls are not the weakest point in their body. For some guys become the strongest.
I saw a clip with a guy heavy kick in balls and he did not blink but when he was kicked in his ass he show pain grimace on his face.
So, if I will be a lady that want to disable a guy with BB fetish I will aim in any other point of his body except his balls.

drewLikesItInTheNads
03-01-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm just wondering out loud...

Blokes new to ballbusting surely have a lower pain threshold when being kicked, punched, slapped or whatever in the nuts, therefore do women prefer them since it must take less effort to achieve the same result?

or

do women prefer the man who can take more punishment and therefore last longer?
It probably depends on the individual woman.. some probably like knocking a dude right out and owning him, others probably like to work at it. Probably just depends too, what they're in the mood for and what the guy is like, I doubt there's any hard and fast rule.