PDA

View Full Version : spitting on cock

femdomio
02-19-2013, 07:15 AM
I think that spitting on cock, not for sexual pourpose but to humiliate, it's a very degrading thing.
What do you think about it?

for example:
http://xhamster.com/movies/1161712/two_girls_spitting_so_hard_on_the_cock.html

icarus1
02-19-2013, 11:03 AM
I agree, it is very degrading, but at the same time arousing. Wouldn't mind having a group do it to me.

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Maybe because I regard a woman spiting at close range, to lubricate my cock’s head, as perfectly normal and natural, I find this somewhat silly.
I don’t see how any sexual activity, worth doing, does not involve some sharing of saliva.

dark
02-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Maybe because I regard a woman spiting at close range, to lubricate my cock’s head, as perfectly normal and natural, I find this somewhat silly.
I don’t see how any sexual activity, worth doing, does not involve some sharing of saliva.

Slapping a woman's ass can be erotic or harassment/ humiliation /disrespectful ; it depends on the person who is doing the action and his motive. The same goes with: slapping a face, swearing etc. So I guess this applies to "spitting" and especially when it comes to spitting on something that represents the opposite (sex, religion, nation, football team)... and to finish my argument I think cock and balls represent the male gender.