PDA

View Full Version : Real Testicular Damage

mistereggsbrazil
03-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Loren Causing testicular injury on a guy. He needed surgery 3 days later.

http://ballbustingtube+++.com/video/7918/real-testicular-damage

Gugle H.
03-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Nice video... poor boy, but you shouldn't think so... Does anyone have some mor videos like this?

Knave
03-02-2013, 10:29 AM
If you like big swollen ballsacks I get pretty ridiculously swollen in just about every video I shoot. It just takes a lot of hard kicks to get that bruised and swollen.
Great video too! Love Kebrazones :D

v15
03-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Loren Causing testicular injury on a guy. He needed surgery 3 days later.

http://ballbustingtube+++.com/video/7918/real-testicular-damage

And you don't feel sorry for the guy ? Maybe the girl should have known when to stop. I don't know about you guys, but i really don't like to get busted by a girl who wants to hurt me for REAL, i mean she should be a bit, just a litlle bit concearned for my safety so accidents like this don't happen.

alus789
03-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Something is wrong with that video... I bought it and watched it through and there were no seriously hard kicks apart two medicore knees. I don't understand why he got that swollen, something is probably edited out. She also was kicking barefoot... I mean i have seen way more stronger kicks from Elice clips (the one where she is with white swimsuit or where she wears black latex outfit).

Of course some of Elice clips are also just much talk and no serious kicking to balls (she often kicks the crotch and not the balls). But my point still remains - i failed so see those really good kicks that could cause this guy to swell up so much...

v15
03-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Something is wrong with that video... I bought it and watched it through and there were no seriously hard kicks apart two medicore knees. I don't understand why he got that swollen, something is probably edited out. She also was kicking barefoot... I mean i have seen way more stronger kicks from Elice clips (the one where she is with white swimsuit or where she wears black latex outfit).

Of course some of Elice clips are also just much talk and no serious kicking to balls (she often kicks the crotch and not the balls). But my point still remains - i failed so see those really good kicks that could cause this guy to swell up so much...
Not trying to say anything about your videos misterggsbrasil, but maybe it's just advertising so the video would sell, i've seen a lot of videos like that, videos in witch the girl says she popped his balls and you don't see that or videos with pop in the title or a few videos from that old studio: "extreme cbt and ballbusting" those videos with that buff old guy always wearing a mask, a few of them had ********** in the title and at the end the girls were fakingly trying to cut his balls of with huge scissors but they don't show that on camera and the guy was screaming like they just cut his balls off, :)

mistereggsbrazil
03-03-2013, 01:05 PM

This guy is a newbie, he was a fan of Loren who was in town and decided to shoot a session with her. Of course that we've all seen Loren kick harder than that, but we can't go over the guys limits. Still, there was nothing mediocre about the knees or kicks. The swelling was due to a tear in a testicular artery the made blood infiltrate inside the testicular membrane.
He had to get it stitched and drained.

mistereggsbrazil
03-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Not trying to say anything about your videos misterggsbrasil, but maybe it's just advertising so the video would sell, i've seen a lot of videos like that, videos in witch the girl says she popped his balls and you don't see that or videos with pop in the title or a few videos from that old studio: "extreme cbt and ballbusting" those videos with that buff old guy always wearing a mask, a few of them had ********** in the title and at the end the girls were fakingly trying to cut his balls of with huge scissors but they don't show that on camera and the guy was screaming like they just cut his balls off, :)

Well, I respect your opinion under one condition:
YOU SHOW UP IN BRAZIL, AND HAVE A SESSION WITH LOREN WITH THE SAME INTENSITY THIS GUY HAD, THAN YOU TELL US WETHER IT'S ADVERTISING OR NOT

v15
03-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Well, I respect your opinion under one condition:
YOU SHOW UP IN BRAZIL, AND HAVE A SESSION WITH LOREN WITH THE SAME INTENSITY THIS GUY HAD, THAN YOU TELL US WETHER IT'S ADVERTISING OR NOT
Look man, I respect you and your videos, i would really like a session with that girl, she seems really nice but i woldn't want a session at that intensity, i still want to hold on to my balls :) i wouldn't want anything to happen to them ;)
like hospitalization or anything, i was just saying out loud that i can't understand why a woman wouldn't stop busting you even though you are on the verge of serious injury :( that's all... cheers to you :thumbup

pete40
03-04-2013, 07:43 AM
If you like big swollen ballsacks I get pretty ridiculously swollen in just about every video I shoot. It just takes a lot of hard kicks to get that bruised and swollen.
Great video too! Love Kebrazones :D

but you keep your under pants on dude ,,,,,lame

Knave
03-04-2013, 11:55 AM
but you keep your under pants on dude ,,,,,lame

Not every lady likes seeing my naked junk :)
However, some do. Those vids are on their way :D

kdunstfan
03-04-2013, 09:57 PM
cfcm > cfnm, imo

iron horse
03-05-2013, 11:14 AM
cfcm > cfnm, imo

Virtually everyone into any fetish has a differing attitude about what the participants should wear from head to foot, and often don't agree. However, if one looks at the majority of interests, CFNM wins out for ballbusting. Here's a poll taken a while back on this forum:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5846&highlight=cfnm

In addition, if you only look at the attire for the male, the above poll shows that about 85% prefers it when the man is completely nude. For me this makes sense in that it is ballbusting for real. Clothes protect and conceal padding a man can wear to protect. But if he is stark naked, a hard bust in his balls is unquestionably happening for real, just as the above video proves with his balls swelling up evidencing she truly as busted him as hard as possible (something she's quite proud of too :) ).

From the female's perspective, I've had a number of conversations with Sharon (owner of femaledom.com) on her member's forum. Females that are truly sadistic want the men to suffer the greatest possible level, and Sharon agrees that having the men be naked assures greater pain to their balls. She also enjoys the unfair position the men are placed in in that the female is allowed the modesty and protection of not being nude, whereas the men are stripped naked, which also symbolically strips the man of his pride and dignity in the affair. At one time, she and the ladies that produce the photos and videos did about 80% cfnm. These days it is pretty much exclusively cfnm, although every once in a great while one of the female models might be topless, and even then it's limited to the same one or two out of the 150 models that don't mind being nude. Her member's have told her that they agree with her cfnm themes, and it is very appropriate.

kdunstfan
03-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Jersey shore also gets tons of views. It's not better than a lot of unpopular shows.

But yeah, I can see why he should appeal to the masses, but I'd still like for him to continue creating some cfcm since it's so rare out there and....better.

velvetfog
06-06-2013, 02:00 AM
The damage is real. After all, a contusion indicates real damage, and fluid collecting in a testicle if of course real damage.

Look at Loren, her abs and thighs. She knows how to kick. But what caused the damage was probably a knee where the nut got caught in between 2 hard surfaces. Usually the balls can escape or if done slowly, even a ball stand is fine. But a sharp impact to a trapped testicle with a reasonably heavy object is asking for trouble.

As for the girl's attitude, my opinion is people should not harm each other in every day life. But girls have certain privilege in society. If you find those tolerable, then why not women beating testes, if even as a joke.

If you look at men and their relationship with women, women usually drive men and motivate them. I am not saying I like it, but it is true. So in a way men act for the approval of women, in specific or in general. For me, this extends to ballbusting.

A woman, who while not crazy, likes to hurt testicles, is the perfect partner for ballbusting. You need a certain amount of sadism and ball hatred to make a scene successful, and not fake. If you don't like fake busting, get real ballbusters, and Loren is a fine example of what a woman should be.

v15
06-08-2013, 01:01 AM
The damage is real. After all, a contusion indicates real damage, and fluid collecting in a testicle if of course real damage.

Look at Loren, her abs and thighs. She knows how to kick. But what caused the damage was probably a knee where the nut got caught in between 2 hard surfaces. Usually the balls can escape or if done slowly, even a ball stand is fine. But a sharp impact to a trapped testicle with a reasonably heavy object is asking for trouble.

As for the girl's attitude, my opinion is people should not harm each other in every day life. But girls have certain privilege in society. If you find those tolerable, then why not women beating testes, if even as a joke.

If you look at men and their relationship with women, women usually drive men and motivate them. I am not saying I like it, but it is true. So in a way men act for the approval of women, in specific or in general. For me, this extends to ballbusting.

A woman, who while not crazy, likes to hurt testicles, is the perfect partner for ballbusting. You need a certain amount of sadism and ball hatred to make a scene successful, and not fake. If you don't like fake busting, get real ballbusters, and Loren is a fine example of what a woman should be.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here dissagreing with y'all :) but when a women busts me i don't really want her to put me in the hospital, i just want us to have fun, of course she can do it hard but evrything needs to have a limit, i don't expect any injuries, there is a certain amount of responsabillity i expect the ballbuster to have, and of course i'm talking about real busting, the kind tou have a girl do it to you and actually feel the pain not the kind you watch in videos and don't feel shit... of course when watching a video you could have any kind of attitude towards the guy's pain and have no sympathy at all, you could just as well hope the subs balls would have been ruptured, but when you've been kicked a couple of times hard and you're falling to the floor in pain shaking, then it's a different story, then you get scared and need to ask her to stop, you need to beg for mercy, see that's the difference between videos and real life, you actually feel the pain and maybe you see things different then, i know i do now...

velvetfog
06-09-2013, 02:50 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole here dissagreing ... of course when watching a video you could have any kind of attitude towards the guy's pain and have no sympathy at all, you could just as well hope the subs balls would have been ruptured, but when you've been kicked a couple of times hard and you're falling to the floor in pain shaking, then it's a different story, then you get scared and need to ask her to stop, you need to beg for mercy, see that's the difference between videos and real life, you actually feel the pain and maybe you see things different then, i know i do now...

No, not being an ass at all. You are right - it is different, but when you have been getting busted for a while, you get used to it a little but of course, it is always new and always dangerous. When you're scared and shaking is when you need the strong cruel girl who won't back down, who is perfectly willing to rupture your balls.

v15
06-09-2013, 06:14 AM
No, not being an ass at all. You are right - it is different, but when you have been getting busted for a while, you get used to it a little but of course, it is always new and always dangerous. When you're scared and shaking is when you need the strong cruel girl who won't back down, who is perfectly willing to rupture your balls.

Thanks, :) i was just wondering that when you are on the floor and shaking because of the pain, and you've had too many kicks, that's when you need to take it easy and if you can't take it anymore use the safeword, it is always a turn on to let the girl tell you when you've had enough but she can't really feel what you feel so it's safe to stop, and i totally agree with you, having a strong sadistic girl bust you is a turn on and it feels good for the moment but then sometimes the pain seems not to go away and last for a long time, and sometimes i feel thet i'm just a slave and she isn't concearned about my safety at all, but that's when communication comes in. Cheers mate:thumbup

jakkisan
06-11-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_1&s=26

ddrbst27
06-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Crazy video balls swelled up real good. Anyone got any other videos of this kinda more extreme ballbusting to the point of actual damage? I saw one like 2 years ago that was only about a 15 second clip of a girl standing full weight on a guys balls and the one just gives away under her foot. Still not sure if it was fake or not but it sure as hell looked convincing!