PDA

View Full Version : Beat around the Nut

velvetfog
03-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Even in this day and age, when ballbusting has come so far, most ballbusting videos don't have actual testicle punishment. By not hurting the balls to their full potential, the women, or rather girls, are emasculating the men. They in fact are refusing to acknowledge the men as real men. However, some ladies are
quick to the point, and refuse to beat around the nut. They beat the meat orbs with vigour. Two fine examples are Kat and Deanna Storm.

Who are your faves - either from watching videos or being in videos or sessions?

Anymous1
03-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Your comment does not make sense to me. What exactly are you trying to say?

dark
03-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Your comment does not make sense to me. What exactly are you trying to say?

I think he means:

Even to this day, when ballbusting has become more and more popular, most of the ballbusting videos do not show any REAL testicle punishment! Some girls don't hit the balls full force but their purpose is rather to emasculate the men (verbally). These girls refuse the concept of "manliness" as strength and bravery - they think that all men are weak!
However some other girls are straight to the point! These girls hit the balls aggressively... two fine examples are: Kat and Deanna Storm!

Those probably are his favourites. Who are yours? They can be either performers in bb videos, or co-performers (if you are also participating in bb videos) or professional mistresses.

nycguy28
03-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Deanna Storm definitely goes right for the testicles. She almost made me faint once with one of those clear plastic testicle vices. The agony and sheer desperation and intensity of regret and wondering what I got myself into will stick with me forever...

velvetfog
04-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks for chiming in guys. I'd love to hear some more opinions about women who actually target the balls, and are uncompromising in pain delivery.