PDA

View Full Version : Want to pleasure women

albinosquirrel
04-09-2013, 07:39 PM
I like to be dominated, and I really love a woman who enjoys being dominant. I like to be teased and aroused and kept aroused as long as possible without being allowed release. I would really like a woman to force me to pleasure her, orally or any other way, which would make me even hornier. Pleasuring a woman and fulfilling her needs turns me on more than anything. And when I can't behave as she would wish anymore because I can't contain my desire for her, I like to have my balls slapped or squeezed or kneed to force me back under her control.

Are there any real (non-professional dom) women who enjoy this sort of thing? Or is it mostly just male fantasy?

blaud
05-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Probably are women who play the DOM because they enjoy it, but they probably enjoy it more when they can make a buck at it. And they can. That's simply the reality of supply and demand.

If it pleases her to have you suck her boy friend's cock, would you do it? Just asking because if you found a girl who played the DOM because she enjoys it, likely she is not purely a DOM, but a powerful woman. Different things. You would be her cuck. And she wouldn't care if you ever were satisfied sexually. She would simply use you.

Been there, done that.