PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a B themed role playing game by post?

ogion
04-14-2013, 03:55 PM
First of all, in case you don’t know what I’m talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhBzgwF7Is

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhBzgwF7Is)
We’re not playing in the forum promoted in the video or in this one. The video is just for the sake of clarification.

Some possible plots:

For example: My character could be a gorgeous martial arts teacher, walking down a dark street and you could play the would-be ******, who's a about to learn a painful lesson. Or we can make a more complex plot, may be an action adventure.

Of course I can be the DM and you can play the ballbuster.

In our posts, we describe the actions of our PCs or NPCs and, in turn, we accommodate our replies to the actions described by the other in previous posts. It would be like a cooperative story.

Anyone interested?

lolforg
04-14-2013, 09:26 PM
sounds exciting :bananajum

RevonZZ
04-14-2013, 09:28 PM
I roleplay practically every day, so I'd love to join in... If I've got time, that is. Any ideas for a plot, anyone~?

balla68
04-15-2013, 04:49 AM
I'm interested could definitely set something up like maybe a group battle or tournament pending on how many people we end up getting total.

mick_sl8ter
04-15-2013, 01:31 PM
I found another guy who is interested:

http://www.demandstudiossucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/super-computer-nerd.jpeg

nozeppo
04-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Mick_sl8ter, I would totally rather hang out with this weird dude than most famous musicians, comedians, actors, etc.
Don't hate on roleplayers. They're pretty interesting, and the world is better if they keep doing what they do.

ogion
04-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Awesome, guys. Any ideas for a plot? I like the tournament idea. It could work even if we’re few, we could control more than one character each. Alternatively, something with more development could be fun too. I was thinking maybe: Amazons versus male warriors or Action heroines versus a criminal organization.

balla68
04-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Let me think for a more detailed plot we could create a back drop for characters and do a legit D&D setting with different kingdoms and races and keep our options open for how in depth we want to get with bb and maybe even more hard core stuff and allow other members to join in the story line if they wish I wouldn't mind developing the back story and taking time to set up a plot just wouldn't want to do it for no reason.

ogion
04-16-2013, 07:38 PM
I like that idea too, but given that we’ll be focusing mainly on BB and its variations, maybe creating a complete original setting with a lot of details would be too much previous work. I wouldn’t care about one elf more or less in the setting, as long as there are ballbusting girls in it. :D We could start with a generic fantasy setting and add details to flesh it out while we play.

TheMusicMan
04-18-2013, 04:42 AM
I'm very interested in joining a thread of stories like this! I've been looking to try the literary side of this hobby for a while, and this sounds like quite a bit of fun!