PDA

View Full Version : Balls busted until passed out

aussie guy
04-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Just wondering if anyone has had a session where the are tied up and been busted until they pass out. I am have a session with my mistress next week where this is going to happen to me. I was after any feedback of a session like this any has had.
Cheers Aussie Guy.

Richter
04-22-2013, 07:31 AM
I blacked out, meaning a very brief moment of losing consciousness. I told her to just keep squeezing as hard as she could and she did. Right when I came, I blacked out for a moment. It was great.

crushee
04-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Happened once: my g/f and I were into reasonably tough s/m: mainly ball squeezing, mixed with intercourse. One evening, during a session, I came too quickly, and almost immediately went limp (it was not my first cumming of the evening, actually the third one iIrc.)
She was frustrated with that. She had been squeezing thoroughly my balls during the whole session (she played tennis a lot and had a tremendous grip). She kept squeezing, even intensifying her grip, and, probably due to the exhaustion of several cummings, I resisted much less against the pain and lost consciousness.
When I was awake, she told me I had been out for around one minute, that she had partly released her pressure. The great thing is that despite the pain, I had developped a new hard-on. which we have used until She at least got satisfied!
Many years ago, still a great "souvenir".
Met after that other g/f who didn't dare squeezing my balls to that point... A pity!

jtomin32
04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
thanks for sharing the experiences guys. i'm curious what the pain level was like? i've tried a few times, but haven't gotten there yet...

trigloporus
05-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone has had a session where the are tied up and been busted until they pass out. I am have a session with my mistress next week where this is going to happen to me. I was after any feedback of a session like this any has had.
Cheers Aussie Guy.

What was yout session? Did you pass out?

NNF4E
06-08-2013, 09:23 AM
any news on this?

trigloporus
06-19-2013, 08:12 AM
any news on this?

I hope that he is still alive ;).