PDA

View Full Version : Best busts I ever saw

JMate
04-22-2013, 02:21 PM
This was a couple years back at a house party I was at... I was talking to this really hot chick whose known to get in lots of fights and kick guys in the nuts, I hadn't seen her do it personally but I really wanted... badly lol. I was talking to her about how I'd seen her at another party a couple months back, there was a guy who accidentally spilled alcohol in her face and she was crying starting a ton of drama trying to find him but I guess he'd already left. About an hour later the same guy showed up and I was hammered so I said to her "Oh shit thats him, you're about to get in a fight right now!" I was kind of half joking but when I said that she went over to him and started trying to throw blows. The kid didn't want any because he knew the other dudes there would beat his ass if he tried anything so he just backed off. A bit later this other guy started teasing her about how she went crazy on the kid and she was like "Oh really?" and walked closer to him, he tried to move away and other people were trying to hold her back but she managed to kick him square in the nuts. It was a pretty good kick but not enough to floor him, he groaned holding himself for a bit and had to sit down. After that she was talking to everybody about how no guy should front on a girl because girls can just kick them in the balls. A bit later she got into it with the same guy she kicked earlier, he was saying that if a girl was really fronting on him he'd "knock a bitch out". She got hella pissed and threw two punches at his face that he blocked with his hand, then she tried to kick his balls but he blocked her leg with his shin, she paused for a few seconds then threw another really hard kick right between his legs that completely floored him. He grabbed his nuts and groaned loudly and you could tell how much she enjoyed it. She was saying "that'll teach you to fuck with a girl, fuck with me and I'll kick your balls". Soooooooooooooooooooo hot. On top of it she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen, she has such a nice ass, legs, and eyes its not even funny I nearly nutted my pants lol. Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys, this is my very post, hopefully it wasn't too much of a block of text. Deuces!

salamander
04-23-2013, 05:28 PM
I think, by forum law, you're required to post at least one pic of her.

jm1803
04-23-2013, 06:06 PM
This was a couple years back at a house party I was at... I was talking to this really hot chick whose known to get in lots of fights and kick guys in the nuts, I hadn't seen her do it personally but I really wanted... badly lol. I was talking to her about how I'd seen her at another party a couple months back, there was a guy who accidentally spilled alcohol in her face and she was crying starting a ton of drama trying to find him but I guess he'd already left. About an hour later the same guy showed up and I was hammered so I said to her "Oh shit thats him, you're about to get in a fight right now!" I was kind of half joking but when I said that she went over to him and started trying to throw blows. The kid didn't want any because he knew the other dudes there would beat his ass if he tried anything so he just backed off. A bit later this other guy started teasing her about how she went crazy on the kid and she was like "Oh really?" and walked closer to him, he tried to move away and other people were trying to hold her back but she managed to kick him square in the nuts. It was a pretty good kick but not enough to floor him, he groaned holding himself for a bit and had to sit down. After that she was talking to everybody about how no guy should front on a girl because girls can just kick them in the balls. A bit later she got into it with the same guy she kicked earlier, he was saying that if a girl was really fronting on him he'd "knock a bitch out". She got hella pissed and threw two punches at his face that he blocked with his hand, then she tried to kick his balls but he blocked her leg with his shin, she paused for a few seconds then threw another really hard kick right between his legs that completely floored him. He grabbed his nuts and groaned loudly and you could tell how much she enjoyed it. She was saying "that'll teach you to fuck with a girl, fuck with me and I'll kick your balls". Soooooooooooooooooooo hot. On top of it she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen, she has such a nice ass, legs, and eyes its not even funny I nearly nutted my pants lol. Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys, this is my very post, hopefully it wasn't too much of a block of text. Deuces!

I have a similar story. Years ago my best friend was a hot girl who use to have very powerful legs as she use to be a competitive skater. So anyways we were at a college drinking party, and I was playing around with her as she was flirting with me, so we began tickling each other, so I decided to take it to another level and start giving her munky bite pinches all over her arms. She did not like this AT ALL! Without warning she throw 4-5 well placed kicks to the balls, I loved it :iluvu:.:iluvu::iluvu:. All I had to do was pinch her to receive more kicks. We were both drunk so this lasted about 6-8 kicks total, but I must say I enjoyed the experience.

JMate
04-24-2013, 01:07 PM
I think, by forum law, you're required to post at least one pic of her.

Feel like a creep for doing this but fine lol, heres her and her douchefag boyfriend.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5029/29357541046462591077201.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/29357541046462591077201.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)