PDA

View Full Version : BallBusting as stand alone sexual activity

sebi40
05-12-2013, 12:41 AM
I want to challenge you with that.

During time I rejected many women that did not provoke me in a kinky way.
Later I use to regret this and to think that my attitude was wrong.

I can take sexual satisfaction from BB only. I also have another fetish and I also can take sexual satisfaction from that too.

Classic sex (intercourse) is not giving me enough satisfaction, I can do it but I am not unhappy if it is missing.
I will also say that I am not a good lover because my sexual interest for vanilla activities is low.

I know that what I am saying here is tabu those days and most of the people will not answer but some honest answers will be appreciated.

stman
05-12-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm naturally a fetishist as well (CBT/BB and other things too), so regarding sex, I didn't even think about it until well into adulthood. I rarely, almost never, climax through sex.

Oddly enough, even though sex it isn't my primary thing, I've never had any complaints... only compliments (apparently I'm good at understanding partners' needs). But that's got to go both ways.. I think it's good to be flexible and do different things (whatever one can enjoy doing, within limits), just make sure your own needs are understood too.

But I can totally understand how sex might not work at all for some of us fetishists. And yea, it isn't going to work out with just anyone either. :(

ddrbst27
05-12-2013, 01:17 PM
I kinda get where your coming from. BB is just about my only fetish that I do rely on. I've been in a relationship for 3 years and I've had to open up to my gf about it. It was awkward and she was taken back but now she loves it. Sometimes though I can tell she's just not completely in the mood and just wants to get off. As it is harder to just rely on plain old intercourse I push through it and it ain't all that bad knowin. that she's happy and the next time we do I can count on her getting kink again and busting me. In my opinion even if it's hard but you can manage I would take up those girls rather then reject em because you never know what could happen with them again in the future. You'd be surprised before my girlfriend I had a normal relationship and nothing to it but she started getting kink. then that let to squeezes and rough play which lead to full on ballbusting. this was one o my first experiences with it and got me way into it and to think if I just moved on cause how it started. I hope I'm understanding right and this helps even a tiny bit!

sebi40
05-12-2013, 01:55 PM
stman, thanx for answer

I think this part that sex will not work out with anyone it is OK.
Even for a vanilla, sex will not work out with anyone.
The only problem is that we could find a beautiful lady from vanilla perspective not interesting from our perspective.
This is something we should understand and not to feel unhappy because we did not want to go with a certain lady at one moment in time.

Regarding sexual activities we are involved, I understand your point. Everyone have needs and a kinky female that give you what you need may not have full sexual pleasure from your punishment.
Then you need to return the favor toward her in other sexual forms that are pleasurable for her.
I find this OK and can be fulfilled in both direction if kink is present.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-13-2013, 08:45 AM
BallBusting as standalone sexual activity

For me, BB takes a number of forms.

Most often it’s foreplay, often continuing on into 69 as she continues working my balls.

However, she too frequently loses control by her second orgasm and ****** my ejaculation.

As her excitement rises, her thighs clamp down increasingly tightly around my neck, regularly

overriding my ball pain and terminating the action.

Sometimes, especially when playing solo, BB is more of an exciting endurance challenge.

This is an interesting game when masturbation is unwise due to discovery, for it invariably make me too horny too soon!

However, there have been times when my testicular torment has been so prolonged and intense that it has become the most important thing in the universe.

I am the pain; it is me.

I look at the pain, as if a spectator and I do not want it to end.

Even my potential ejaculation is no longer needed or relevant.

sebi40
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM
one thing you mention Alec
that BB make you to horny too soon
this is the same with me
if I have a good BB session as foreplay I become too horny,
my stamina is considerably reduced
and I just ejaculate too fast.

v15
05-15-2013, 01:08 AM
I also like ballbusting in a sexual way and it gives me a hard on, and when i am being squeezed and slapped or kicked, my hard on stays if my female partner does it wright of course, but i never overlook sex or oral sex, no offense to those who do, but i always try to combine ballbusting with sex, i let her bust me at first, then if she wants she can go down on me, then i go down on her, sometimes we do a 69 then we have sex and then suddennly i stop and i let her kick me, i do this in this order because if she kicks me hard at first my har-on goes down after a couple of hard kicks and i can't have sex with her anymore :(