PDA

View Full Version : Bobby's Triumphant (i.e. painful/humiliating) Return

lws8512
05-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Well, it's been a while, but here it is. More cartoony, brutal, over-the-top balbusting featuring our favorite punching bag, Bobby. Enjoy!

Bobby slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He lay naked on his bed, without even a sheet to cover him. The horrible pain pulsating in his groin made him nauseous. He tried to sit up, but quickly collapsed onto his back, gasping from the effort.

Last he could remember, he had been crawling around on a stage, frantically trying to lick up a pool of his own semen. He recalled how the girls had followed him around the stage with the cattle prod, giggling and laughing as they thoroughly fried his bulbous nuts. At some point, he must have mercifully lost consciousness. Based on the fact his balls no longer looked like purple watermelons, he must have slept a day or two, maybe more.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching. Not knowing what to do, he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. It was probably just Eve coming in to check on him. The last time she had beaten him this badly, she had spent weeks nursing him back to health.

---------------------

As Eve reached the door to Bobby’s room, she slowed her pace, trying to walk softly. It wasn’t easy given the heavy rubber boots she was wearing and the large bag she was carrying. She gently pushed the door open, and crept over the boy’s bed hoping not to wake him.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, she stared down at the boy’s huge genitals. In less than 48 hours, the kid’s freakish nuts had almost completely healed from the marathon of abuse they had endured. The same was true of the massive, veiny cock that slowly pulsed on his stomach.

Eve gingerly removed the bowling ball from its case. Holding it up with both hands, she carefully lined the ball up with the squishy grapefruits between Bobby’s legs. When she was certain she had his tender targets perfect lined up, she raised the ball up as high as she could, and with a twinkle in her eye let go.

His poor balls flattened yet again, Bobby’s eyes flew open as he howled in agony. Eve laughed hysterically. She had always wanted to drop a bowling ball on his nuts. She made a mental note to try it again the next time she had Bobby’s nuts tied to cinderblocks.

‘Wakey, wakey my dear,’ she cooed, while at the same time digging her long, sharp fingernails deep into the head of his cock.

‘You’ve slept long enough,’ she continued, and, grabbing a fistful of his hair, yanked him from his bed and sent him sprawling on the floor.

Bobby was crying slightly as he worked his way onto his hands and knees. He was rewarded for his efforts with a nut shattering kick to the sack, causing his monstrous jewels to swing about wildly.

‘Come on now, we don’t have all day,’ Eve said impatiently, as she wracked his meaty nuts with another high velocity kick that caused Bobby to squeak and blow snot all of over the floor.

The boy had only been out of bed for a minute, and he was already a mess. On the other hand, his enormous prick had never looked better. Rock-hard and pulsating wildly, his massive member clearly thrived on the pain.

Eve bent down and took hold, as best she could, of one of his massive eggs. ‘Come-on-let’s-move-it!’ She shouted in her most motivational toned, emphasizing each word by slamming her balled up fist into the throbbing nut.

Bobby wailed, and began crawling for the door.

Following close behind, Eve made sure to repeatedly boot his huge, dangling sack every inch of the way. The boy’s ridiculous eggs shook violently under the constant barrage. A couple times, when Eve landed a particularly pulverizing blow, Bobby dry heaved a little. Eve secretly hoped he would puke. In their household wasting food was punished most severely.

After nearly five minutes, Bobby and his thoroughly smashed testes had finally managed to reach the top of the staircase. Looking down at his exposed nut meat, Eve couldn’t help herself. She drew back, and gave the dangling orbs a world class punt, that sent both boy and bulbous balls toppling down the staircase. Eve winced slightly upon seeing the carnage, but then shrugged. After all, this was what he was made for.

--------------------

Bobby let out a soft whimper as he lay in a heap at the bottom the stairs. From out of the corner of his eye, he could see Eve slowly making her way down the stairs. Her hands were caressing the full breasts beneath her sweater; she was clearly becoming aroused.

As a paintoy, Bobby knew his duty. He lay flat on his stomach at the bottom of the stairs and spread his legs wide. As Eve reached the last step, he began to cry uncontrollably, knowing full well what was about to happen.

Eve gracefully leapt into the air, and came down squarely on Bobby’s nuts, each boot squashing one of the tender eggs flat under its hard sole, with the excess meat squishing out grotesquely from either side. Bobby shrieked and his whole body convulsed in gut-wrenching pain. His cocked loved it though. He could feel it squirming around beneath him, begging for release, but being denied by large rubber plug stuffing its hole.

‘To the kitchen,’ Eve ordered, squatting down and giving Bobby’s ass a hardy slap.

Bobby began slowly pulling himself forward on the floor, Eve’s boots still firmly planted in his aching nuts. Every inch of progress came with the horrific noise of Bobby’s squished scrotal flesh screeching across hardwood floor. Bobby could barely breathe but he continued on. Eve giggled as she tried to keep her balance.

-----------------------

It was quite some time before Bobby made it the 30 feet into the kitchen. That was alright though; Eve savored every minute.

Once in the kitchen, Eve stepped off the boy’s testicular mush and surveyed the horrific results. The boy’s mangled nuts had begun to swell again, badly. The area where his nut meat had been pancaked to the floor was raw and bright red. Things weren’t going to get any better for him either, not with what she had planned for today.

‘Well, how about breakfast?’ Eve demanded, hands on her hips.

Bobby struggled to his feet and began scurrying around the kitchen, preparing Eve’s scrambled eggs and toast. Eve had a smirk on her face as she watched him work. He went about his task as gingerly as possible, trying to prevent his incredibly sore ballbag from swinging into anything, but the boy’s nuts were just too damn big. The low dangling cantaloupes kept smacking into the boy’s knees and the counter, causing him to whimper in pain.

When he had finished making breakfast, he took his place on his hands and knees in front of Eve’s chair so that she could use him as a foot rest.

‘Well,’ she began, taking a sip of her coffee, ‘a lot of has happened while you were being a sleepyhead.’

‘Where to begin?’ Eve mused, with a sadist gleam in her eye. ‘First, some school related news. You remember Tina right?’

Bobby nodded. She was the cute blonde girl with the hard-toed sneakers.

‘Well, her mother is the head of school board,” Eve continued. “Being the sweet girl that she is, she explained your condition to her mother, and her mother has agreed, given your special circumstances, to allow you to attend school naked for the rest of the year.’

Bobby’s whole body trembled at the news and he let out a soft moan. His cock pulsed in violent excitement.

‘Secondly, with this in mind, I gave Rachel permission to sell the videos of the self-defense class the other night. I figured this would help the girls at your school better understand your unique condition.’

Eve paused to take another bite of her eggs.

‘Well, apparently the video has been quite popular,’ Eve said with a smile. ‘She’s already sold over 500 copies to both the girls at your school and women in the community.’

‘$20,000 in one day of sales!’ Eve clapped her hands in excitement. ‘Can you imagine it?’

‘Naturally,’ Eve said with a broadening smile, ‘we need to make another movie right away. I’ve invited Alex, Tina, and Megan over this afternoon for another shoot.’

Tears trickled down Bobby’s eyes, and his hard cock began to bob violently.

‘Can you imagine, you’re going to be a movie star!’ she added with sadistic glee.

‘Finally,’ Eve went on, ‘I am considering hiring Melanie to help you around the house.’

At that, Bobby’s already hard member swelled like never before. Eve just stared a moment at the veiny monster that slapped uncontrollably against the boys stomach.

“Would you like that?” Eve asked rhetorically.

“Yes Ma’am,” Bobby responded without any hesitation.

-------------------------

‘I think it’s time we played a game,’ Eve said with a grin.

Bobby was scared. Games were never good.

‘Sit,’ Eve ordered, as she placed her empty plate in the sink. She then went into the garage to fetch something.

Bobby sat on the floor in silence, dreading whatever was to come. His meaty rod throbbed with anticipation.

Eve returned with some sort of electrical device in the shape of a baton. She squat down next to Bobby, and, with one quick motion, abruptly yanked the plug from his gaping hole, which began to drool almost instantly.

‘This Bobby,’ she said, holding up the device, ‘is a picana. It’s sort of like your little cattle-prod, except it was actually made for use on boys just like you. It has a much lower current than the prod, meaning its effects are localized. This allows it to have a much higher voltage.’

She paused, biting her lower lip with pleasure. ‘This will hurt like you cannot imagine.’

‘Anyways,’ she said with a grin, ‘let’s get it in there.’

At that, she slammed it into his oozing hole. Bobby’s eyes watered and he gritted his teeth as she worked it all the way down, until even the prongs of the device were inside of him. She then reached into her pocket, and produced and needle and thread. Bobby gasped, struggling to breathe through the pain, but was otherwise silent as the tender tip of his penis was repeated pierced with needle and thread.

Finally, after sewing for nearly 10 minutes, Eve succeeded in sealing Bobby’s hole, with the strange, electrical device inside.

---------------------------

Eve stood up, smiling at her handiwork. The tip of the boy’s cock, repeatedly pierced with crisscrossing black thread, was completely shut. Only a slight amount of goo still continued to leak at the seams.

‘Stand,’ Eve ordered. Trembling, Bobby rose to his feet.

‘The device is already on,’ Eve explained. ‘If there is more than five pounds of pressure on the prongs, the device will activate. Let me demonstrate…’

At that, Eve slammed her rubber boot into the incredibly sensitive tip of Bobby’s pierced penis. Bobby began to yelp, but was cut short as thousands of volts of fiery pain surged through his massive cock. The boy stumbled and fell on his back, gasping for air.

‘Painful isn’t it?’ Eve giggled. ‘You’re probably wondering why I wasn’t shock.’

Eve pointed down to her boots and smiled, ‘Rubber.’

‘Get up,’ Eve ordered. With great difficulty, Bobby rose shakily to his feet.

‘Now, the name of the game is “Shock Mommy”. If you can manage to touch mommy with your huge cock, I’ll be seared with thousands of volts of electricity. Granted, so will you, but we all know you can take.’

‘But, but,’ the boy began to stutter. ‘I don’t want to hurt you mommy.’

Eve slammed the toe of her rubber boot hard into his swollen right nut, causing Bobby’s legs to tremble.

‘Well that’s your decision Bobby,’ Eve said, firing another hard shot into his badly swollen left nut, causing the trembling boy to collapse to one knee. ‘Then I will just beat you all afternoon. That could be fun too.’

Bobby struggled by to his feet, and presented his freakish genitals for more abuse. Eve realized, he was going to need more incentive.

‘Just to show mommy is playing fair,’ Eve said stepping back from the boy, ‘I’ll play naked just like you.’ At that, Eve pulled her sweater over her head and threw it to the floor, baring her huge, luscious breasts to the boy. She then pulled her sweatpants down over her toned ass and let them crumple to the floor at her ankles.

---------------------------

Bobby just stood there, mouth hanging open, gaping at Eve’s glistening pussy. Slime oozed from the seams of his tightly sewn cockhole. He was so entranced, he never even saw Eve’s boot coming, as it drove deep into his sore, right nut, sending him flat onto his back.

Lying there, he just stared up drooling at the undersides of Eve’s meaty juggs, until Eve slammed her boot straight down into the tip of his horribly engorged penis. Forgetting momentarily about the goddess towering above him, Bobby shrieked and squirmed as he felt his cock being cooked from the inside out.

Eve backed off, and let Bobby struggle to his feet.

‘Don’t you want to play with mommy?’ Eve cooed from the center of the room, rubbing her now sopping wet slit.

Bobby couldn’t take it, and began awkwardly stumbling toward her. Maybe if he was careful he could just gently rub his rod against her without shocking her.

As he began to approach her, Eve’s foot shot out like lightning, flattening his left orb against his pelvis with a nasty crunching sound. Bobby began crying, but still managed to stumble forward. His right nut exploded in pain a fraction of a second later, as it was thoroughly mashed on Eve’s boot. Still he kept coming.

----------------------------

Eve stepped back and let him have another good one to the bottom of his right egg that sent his whole mangled package swinging wildly. Somehow Bobby managed to stumble forward, tears of pain rolling down his cheeks.

Eve toyed him letting him get within a foot of her, before sending another series of even more powerful punts to the dangling hamburger meat between his legs. Somehow Bobby managed to stay on his feet, despite the fact that several of the kicks lifted him clear off the ground. He had stopped shuffling forward though, and instead just stood there wailing in the center of the living room.

Eve used the opportunity to spin around behind him. Wrenching his arm behind his back, she rammed his stiff rod as hard as she could into the bookcase against the wall. She licked her lips with pleasure as she listened to his cock sizzle.

He screamed and his knees buckled, but she held him upright, not letting him fall. Pulling him back a few paces, she drove him forward again, slamming his cock square into the wooden bookcase yet again. The poor little boy gurgled and twitched as his meaty rod got another taste of juice.

Eve knew she should stop if she wanted any fight left in him, but she was just having too much fun. She aimed the hapless boy at the exterior wall of the room, and put her full weight behind the charge. Five times in total she slammed his meaty dick into wall, using his sexual organ like a battering ram. She savored the squealing noises Bobby made as his cock fried.

Realizing he was just barely conscious, she finally let him crumple to the floor. The wall was smeared with semen where he had collided with it. The boy lay weeping at her feet, his cock an angry shade of red from its thorough cooking.

‘Come on,’ Eve asked, ‘is that all you got?’ She gave him a couple more boots to his bruised balls for emphasis.

Somehow, Bobby managed to get to his feet. His dick looked almost sunburn, and his horribly swollen nuts, covered in bruises, could barely fit between his legs as he waddled towards her. He didn’t have much left in him. It was now or never if she was going to test him.

-------------------------------

With vision blurred, Bobby stumbled towards his step-mom, arms outstretched. Maybe she would take pity on him, and let him rub his scorched pole between her soft, wet legs. Deep down he knew it would never happen though. His balls would be pummeled and his cock fried, but at least he knew he was entertaining Eve, suffering for her amusement.

Eve began to back up and then, to Bobby’s utter surprise, she tripped over the ottoman, falling flat on her back, legs splayed wide.

Bobby just stared down, not knowing what to do. He couldn’t stop looking at her juicy, engorged lips and her plump tits as she lay there naked and helpless. He wanted to fall on her, to feel her soft skin against his rock hard prick.

He just stood there, frozen. Bobby had been dreaming about this moment for years. His every instinct told him to take the vulnerable goddess, to feel her warm, naked body, if only for a second, against his monster cock. However, if he did so, the horrible device trapped inside his freakish dick would almost certainly electrocute them both. He just couldn’t take that chance; he couldn’t hurt the beautiful woman he adored.

‘I…I…can’t mommy,’ Bobby sobbed, tears of pent up longing and frustration rolling down his cheeks.

Bobby reached down and offered his hand to Eve to help her up.

---------------------------------

Eve smiled up at Bobby. The boy had passed her test. She thought he would, but she had to be sure before she invited Melanie into their home; she had to be sure Bobby was safe. She would contact Melanie tomorrow and offer her the job.

Ignoring Bobby’s outstretched hand, Eve slammed the heel of her boot straight into boy’s already bruised cockhead. Bobby’s bulbous mushroom was crunched flat by the boot, and he crumpled to the ground, twitching with electrical current.

Eve jumped to her feet, and reached for the boy’s meaty prick to begin pulling the threading out. She leapt back just in time as a second wave of current further scorched the boy’s tortured rod.

Bobby looked up at her pleadingly, ‘I don’t under…’ He wasn’t quite able to finish the sentence before he began wailing in pain yet again.

Eve looked down at her hapless paintoy and smiled. Her boot must have jammed the prongs of the picana. Sometimes it seemed like even the universe was out to get poor Bobby.

‘I’m sorry Bobby,’ she said softly, as she watched him writhe in pain. ‘It looks like you broke your new toy.’

Eve walked over to the counter and poured herself a fresh cup of coffee. Bobby sobbed on the floor, until the next bolt took hold and turned his sobbing into screeching.

‘I would like to help, but you wouldn’t want mommy to risk being shocked would you?’ Eve said as she sat down on the couch. In reality, with 7 second intervals between each burst, the rod would be fairly easy and safe to get out, but she didn’t want to ruin the moment.

‘Don’t worry though, at this rate the battery should run out within an hour or two.’ Eve said cheerfully.

Eve settled into the couch, pulled a blanket up over her, and got comfortable. She slowly sipped her coffee as she listened to the continuous sizzling of her step-son’s penis.

juggalosnyder
05-16-2013, 01:45 PM
First allow me to express my overwhelming joy to see your return to writing, most of my favorite stories have come from your imagination. As well as I must say I am happy to see the return of Bobby, our favorite cartoonish ballboy. I think i can speak for the ballbusting world here when i say how happy i am to see your work once again on this forum; and cannot wait for your next piece of fantasy.

totaldiscord
05-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Sweet mamma jamma, lws8512 is back!!! Yay!!!

I thought I'd check to see if you had posted recently... and not only did you post, but you dropped a whole new Bobby story on us! Thank you for all your hard work!

Ok, I can't wait to read it any longer - I'm off to read it right now!

Anymous1
05-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Greetings lws8512

Wow this story was amazing!!!!

I can not tell you how happy I was to see that you have returned with a new story, especially a continuation of your story of Bobby. I seriously thought that we would not read another story from you again as many authors seem to just disappear into the ether.

I really hope that this was not just a one chapter sporadic event because you did such a great job and have really got me excited to read more.

Please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Bobby's Triumphant (i.e. painful/humiliating) Return

More cartoony, brutal, over-the-top balbusting featuring our favorite punching bag, Bobby. Enjoy!

This story was good before, but now is so much better.

I vaguely recall you not being happy when I called Bobby a cartoon man; now any action is fine!

I hope to see more soon.

curmudgeon
05-19-2013, 12:02 AM
I think that we all can appreciate the effort that goes into writing these great stories. I think that we all are very grateful and appreciative that you do this.

And I think that deep down we all wish that we had the possibility for a little more "Bobby" in our own lives. I know I would give a lot for freakishly large indestructable genatalia, that women just could not help themselves from busting.

lws8512
05-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback; it is much appreciated.

Anyone friends with Kamitora? He would be the perfect artist to illustrate these stories. :) http://goodboy4herkami.tumblr.com/

Anymous1
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Greetings lws8512

Wow that would be amazing if Kami Tora illustrated your stories. Either way please continue writing because your stories are so amazing. I cannot wait to read your next story.

totaldiscord
05-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback; it is much appreciated.

Anyone friends with Kamitora? He would be the perfect artist to illustrate these stories. :) http://goodboy4herkami.tumblr.com/

Love, love, LOVE the latest chapter, lws8512! It's about time the little paintoy's ridiculous cock got some more punishment!

I don't know Kamitora, but I'm a BIG fan of his work. His fansite, kamitora.org, doesn't have contact info, but there's a imagefap account that supposedly belongs to him: www.imagefap.com/profile/kamitora (http://www.imagefap.com/profile/kamitora). There's a "Send Message" link on the left of the page under the blue header "Connect with kamitora". It would be so incredible if he'd illustrate some of your stories!!!

lws8512
05-22-2013, 08:36 AM
I was more so just joking about the Kami Tora thing. But, his art does seem to embody most of the themes of the story, with the exception of the actual ballbusting.

mn09
05-23-2013, 11:54 PM
these are the best!

poolman2
05-24-2013, 02:01 AM
Hi lws8512,

I was good to read another chapter in the life of the hapless Bobby.

I hope to see your writing more often.

Regards,

poolman2 :bananawin

totaldiscord
05-24-2013, 05:24 AM
I was more so just joking about the Kami Tora thing. But, his art does seem to embody most of the themes of the story, with the exception of the actual ballbusting.

haha, sorry, I guess I just got a little excited about the idea :) It would be pretty much the coolest thing ever though!

Yeah, his art is incredible. Definitely one of the artists who I wish would post more often. He's done some incredible cbt-related art, usually with binding or an implied ball-spanking, but that's about it. I'd LOVE it if he'd do some full on ballbusting work!

Thanks again for the latest Bobby chapter! I can't wait to see "helpful" Melanie is!

drewLikesItInTheNads
05-30-2013, 09:58 AM
this guy does good art too: http://btballs.blogspot.com

Anymous1
05-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Greetings lws8512

I apologize for being for probing but is there any chance of a follow up chapter being posted soon as I am super anxious to read what is coming up next. Your recent story has really captivated me, especially given that I feared that you might not ever write again.

Do you have any updates for us possibly or have you still been extra busy with work?

Thank you very much for all of your great stories. I am sure you can tell that I am not your only loyal fan here.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u: