PDA

View Full Version : Setting up new clip store

ballcrusher_uk21
06-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Setting up new clip store

what type of clips would we like on there open to ideas ladies and gents as grafic and severe and you like. Any particular scences that you would like to on screen?

dark
06-07-2013, 05:05 AM
when do you start? Soon or next year some time?
Are they going to be just a couple of people or many?

I am just asking because it is not the first time someone starts a similar post. We say our ideas and then they never get back to us...

dark
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Almost two weeks passed ...this is what I was talking about

dommom16
06-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Lots of sensual femdom interaction between the 2 (or more).

Also some ideas were like having a guy come thinking it was like a CFNM scene and then after you get him under control you tell him what he really signed up for and bust those balls till they bl**d. Elise style!!!

I have tons of scenarios I would love to see.

What about a mother who is just tired of her son jerking off. She catches him and his arrogant response leads to a series of humiliating kick to his nuts. Maybe so bad , they have to removed. Mom's attitude is just nonchalant! Like oh well. Or maybe she is excited and wants to put them on the mantle hehe

Some nurses convince a guy to lay back for his physical. 2 "friends" are there for "moral" support. They hold his hands and at the exact same time both the friends AND the nurse lock his wrists and ankles down. They give each other hi 5's. Little did he know until now, they were all sorority sisters in college. Joke's on HIM!! They masacre his nuts because they are not only fierce feminists, but lesbians to boot! No boys allowed.....until they are not boys ANYMORE! hehe

Finally, How about a scene where a gang of girls is brought in (guy was expecting like 2) the girls forcibly strip him naked against his will! Hold his arms and legs apart and spank, hit, kick, pinch, knee him. So much so that he actually says some random "safe word". The girls stop for a moment and tell the camera man to stop the filming. (Of course for the video SHE doesn't) THey ask him if he is ok and pretend to have sympathy for him. ANd then completely change attitude and say HAHA LOSER! Now that the camera is off, there will be NO evidence. HTe girls commence to absolutely kicking and mangling his balls as he screams the safe word over and over. he calls them bitches (very realistic, I think) He threatens to sue them. Finally they gag him and keep going. The scene ends with some of the girls making SURE that the camera girl IS filming it after ALL. They say they are going to send it to his MOTHER, if he dares resist!

Just some ideas

ricky
06-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Two beautiful scantily clad or nude women bust 4+ average/pudgy looking nude guys hard enough to floor all of them.

The two girls then make out, dance, and tease above the writhing males. Lots of joking, laughing, teasing, and humiliation. They tell the males how pathetic they think boy's are and how sexually worthless they are, how they much prefer the more beautiful gender.

They tell the guys laying about the ground to masturbate. Every minute (maybe more if it's a particularly hard bust) each male is to receive another bust. The guys are supposed to compliment/worship the female's as best they can, while making themselves as pathetic and downgrading their male gender as much as they can. Whoever does this "best" for each minute, doesn't get ballbusted that minute.

After a male's first ejaculation, he is now allowed to touch the girl's with his hands wherever he wants. Of course the girls can walk where they please, so sometimes guys will be crawling towards these girls just to get a feel. After the second ejaculation, the guy is allowed to place any body part except his genitals anywhere he can on a girl's body.

The first male to cum three times is the winner. He must announce "I am the most beta male!" The girl's then command all the other guy's to crawl away, and then reward the male for worshipping the alpha female's properly. One of the girls grinds her ass/tits against his cock/balls, busting him softly in the process. The other girl jerks him off whenever his balls are getting grinded.

stewie88
06-19-2013, 05:16 PM
i would see: biting cock hard; trampling cock with cockbox and see b l ood

blancanvas
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
I love their store on C4S, so if it's anything like theirs, I'm definitely interested!