PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Heroines

bbslut88
06-08-2013, 08:27 PM
I've always wanted to combine my love of all things nerdy with my ballbusting fantasies. In this industry "Geeky girls" means someone with glasses, but I think it's a shame that given the amount of bad-ass dominant heroines out there we don't see more.

The only thing I can think of is captioning some of the hotter cosplay images out there, obviously the ideal would be Lara Croft of Harley Quinn beating some nuts but having looked around I'd be surprised if there's anything like that.

Any other takers here or am I the only one with a nerd boner for this?

evilgrl
06-09-2013, 12:58 AM
I've always wanted to combine my love of all things nerdy with my ballbusting fantasies. In this industry "Geeky girls" means someone with glasses, but I think it's a shame that given the amount of bad-ass dominant heroines out there we don't see more.

The only thing I can think of is captioning some of the hotter cosplay images out there, obviously the ideal would be Lara Croft of Harley Quinn beating some nuts but having looked around I'd be surprised if there's anything like that.

I am guessing this is hard to find because a female heroine is supposed to be able to best a guy without requiring to fight "dirty". But really I always wondered why not? Wonder Woman should be able to kick a bad guy in the balls! No lasso necessary to make a man tell the truth if she has his balls in her hand. I think it would make things much more interesting.

albinosquirrel
06-09-2013, 11:12 AM
I would definitely be interested in that sort of thing! In fact, I have already tried making some cosplay caption pictures. I posted them on here:
http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113907&postcount=2097
I would certainly like to see more. I didn't get any response to these, though, so I didn't do more. And mine aren't the greatest or anything.

albinosquirrel
06-09-2013, 11:16 AM
I am guessing this is hard to find because a female heroine is supposed to be able to best a guy without requiring to fight "dirty". But really I always wondered why not? Wonder Woman should be able to kick a bad guy in the balls! No lasso necessary to make a man tell the truth if she has his balls in her hand. I think it would make things much more interesting.

Are you a comic book or super hero fan? The good thing is there are some super-powered villains that could certainly survive some extreme abuse of their balls. So there's no reason the heroines, like Wonder Woman, couldn't go for the balls when fighting them. And certainly there are some female villains that would have no problem with it. And with some characters being able to heal from any wounds, like Wolverine, their enemies could destroy their manhood over and over.

ricky
06-09-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm definitely drawn to psychologically androgynous girls too, but love much prefer the hyper-feminine physically. So I'm not a fan of the whole glasses nerdy girl fantasy, but cosplay and that sort of thing are my greatest turn on.

In fact I have noticed it is precisely those kind of girls most into femdom and ballbusting. Afterall, Germany and Japan are the two "hubs" IMO of ballbusting, and they also happen to be the nerdiest cultures. In fact, I've met three girls into ballbusting and they all were very alike. They were short, very curvy, light complexioned German types, and had nerdy tendencies.

My greatest fantasy related to this would be a ballbusting succubus. She nails a guy right in the nads, flooring him in one kick. Then she straddles him and rapes him, stealing his soul. He can't fight back as she squeezes his balls, sapping him of any strength.

drewLikesItInTheNads
06-09-2013, 05:55 PM
My greatest fantasy related to this would be a ballbusting succubus. She nails a guy right in the nads, flooring him in one kick. Then she straddles him and rapes him, stealing his soul. He can't fight back as she squeezes his balls, sapping him of any strength.
That's hot. Sexing a guy up after busting him is such a mark of dominance.

If anyone wants to create an image of the perfect nerdy ballbuster chic, I could write a story about it. :p

albinosquirrel
06-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Here are a couple more I came up with.

Blersheta
06-10-2013, 02:02 AM
wish there was heroine ballbusting videos very rare to find found some Japanese ones but that's it to dominat male

mick_sl8ter
06-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Do not limit your posts to registered members only by uploading it as a forum attachment.
http://i44.tinypic.com/9fxisl.jpghttp://i42.tinypic.com/2v1251s.jpg

mick_sl8ter
06-10-2013, 04:35 AM
I guess this is not what you meant ? ;)
http://i40.tinypic.com/2uhr69i.jpg

ricky
06-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Lol. Kinda a boner killer but definitely worth it for the humor.

hedgehog
06-10-2013, 03:33 PM
I do like costumes :)

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4121341/Ballbusting-Heroines-1

Richter
06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
A couple I made

bbslut88
06-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Are you a comic book or super hero fan? The good thing is there are some super-powered villains that could certainly survive some extreme abuse of their balls. So there's no reason the heroines, like Wonder Woman, couldn't go for the balls when fighting them. And certainly there are some female villains that would have no problem with it. And with some characters being able to heal from any wounds, like Wolverine, their enemies could destroy their manhood over and over.

I agree here. There are plenty of fem villains, eg Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and they're fucking psycho. Kicking a guy in the nuts would be something they'd do even if they're in a good mood. I saw some REALLY hot pics of those two from last comicon but I can't find them. There were a few good costumes of Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw though.

I'm doing a few caption pics here and there, started with some Lara Croft pictures I found that were done to promote the last game. I'll upload them when I figure it out.

evilgrl
06-10-2013, 08:55 PM

I'm not really a comic book fan but I do enjoy the super hero story lines and movies. I'm like a super nerd girl at heart even though I try not to let anyone know. Yes I agree that female villains should have no issues going for balls...female heroines shouldn't either. Come on wouldn't Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Rouge or Elektra not have fun testing Wolverine's healing powers? I'm sure it would be pretty big bragging rights in the super hero community to be the woman who was the one who surpassed his limits. :bananajum

albinosquirrel
06-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I also think White Queen / Emma Frost, because of her psychic powers, is a particularly good subject for this sort of thing. I think the feeling of physical intimacy from having your balls at the mercy of a woman is probably similar to the emotional intimacy you get from confessing your innermost thoughts and feelings. The sense of apprehension and expectation and fear and excitement that combines in both cases, like when you first tell a girl you love her, or when she threatens to kick your balls. Being so completely exposed and vulnerable and having put yourself completely at the mercy of another person, either emotionally or physically. I see a lot of similarities there between a woman knowing my innermost thoughts and feelings (and desires), and a woman having a grip on my balls. So a character that can exploit both of those most intimate vulnerabilities at the same time has a lot of potential.

evilgrl
06-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Interesting that love and having your balls busted is related in your mind.

Blersheta
06-12-2013, 02:49 AM
yeah it sucks that so much of the super heroine contact online is so Male dom hardly any is femdom.

in the movies I knoy someone that attacks the nuts and that's Ursa from Superman fingers crossed Fiora does it in man of steel

Arcane
06-12-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm not really a comic book fan but I do enjoy the super hero story lines and movies. I'm like a super nerd girl at heart even though I try not to let anyone know. Yes I agree that female villains should have no issues going for balls...female heroines shouldn't either. Come on wouldn't Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Rouge or Elektra not have fun testing Wolverine's healing powers? I'm sure it would be pretty big bragging rights in the super hero community to be the woman who was the one who surpassed his limits. :bananajum

i like how you think

ricky
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I remember one of the first erotic experiences for me, was seeing Uma Thurman as poison ivy. For some reason the idea of kissing those deadly, pink, lips made it infinitely more erotic. It was also quite the turn-on when she would talk about how easy it was to control men.

Another fantasy is of a boy/girl tag team.

The guy is the sidekick and has only one power. He is indestructible everywhere, and he feels no pain everywhere except his testicles. He is worthless alone, as he is out of shape, flabby, and submissive. He is very "unmanly" in all respects aside from his unusually large testicles, which are unusually sensitive.

The heroine gains more powers (flying, strength, mind-reading, etc...) the more turned on her sidekick is of her. The pathetic sidekick is most turned on by ballbusting, femdom, worship, humiliation, etc... The heroine would have the typical "hyper-feminine" body of course.

As soon as there's any trouble, she busts his balls as hard as she can. The rest of the fight she has to be creative to turn-on her sidekick. Tell him how ugly he looks in his spandex compared to how perfect she looks. Tease him about the weak testicles she doesn't have. Tell him to jerk off to her body and tell her how perfect it is. Sit on his face, etc....

Of course the heroine would be busting plenty of villain testicles too.

She would finally meet her rival which would be an equally sexy and domineering villainess who figures out the secrets of her strength. When she starts teasing/busting/etc the sidekick, the heroine loses more and more of her powers as his attention shifts to her instead. Then they must compete to humiliate and tease the ballbusted sidekick better than the other.

The guy could be called "Sidekicked" maybe? Haven't thought of any for the heroine or villains/villainess.

albinosquirrel
06-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Interesting that love and having your balls busted is related in your mind.

Is it interesting? I suppose maybe it points to something profound about me, though I don't know what. Any theories?

Here's one with Mystique and Wolverine for you, evilgrl. I'll have to find some pictures of him with other comic book women and do a series where they compete to be the one to break him.

evilgrl
06-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Here's one with Mystique and Wolverine for you, evilgrl. I'll have to find some pictures of him with other comic book women and do a series where they compete to be the one to break him.

Cute! Thanks lol

albinosquirrel
06-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Here's kinda what I was thinking with the White Queen's psychic powers. Knowing every man's inner thoughts, and just how much they want her and what they'd do to have her, gives her a certain power over them. When you know exactly what a man desires, you can get to him do a lot for you in order to get what he wants. Just like you can get a man to do just about anything when you're squeezing his balls. Either way, his balls have given you control.

DrZZ
06-13-2013, 12:21 PM
I agree with you she is a good choice. But dont forget some girls who worked in "The Sin City" movie, mainly the asian one. http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif

albinosquirrel
06-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Here's another one with Wolverine.

albinosquirrel
06-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Here are a couple more, one with a heroine and one with a couple of villains.

albinosquirrel
06-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Okay, so this one isn't a heroine. But it is a geeky gamer girl. And she could definitely be my hero.

albinosquirrel
06-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Another attempt to break Wolverine.

<3amandapalmer
06-28-2013, 05:54 AM
A couple I made

wow, these were great! especially the first one.

albinosquirrel
12-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Here's another one I made.

evilgrl
12-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Some sent me this link a while ago

http://nicetarget.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Wonder-Woman-419179652

Arcane
12-27-2013, 04:35 AM
the hulk and superman ones are great. thank u

Hunstrun
01-01-2014, 01:23 PM
nice but i prefer the one with Hulk!!!

Mythical Pain
01-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Posted about this in other threads...but I've always loved the idea of heroines in fantasy stories who kick a lot of creatures and monsters in the balls.

Whether it's an dragon slaying woman or angry maiden kicking a dragon in the nuts, or some furious warrior woman planting her knee between the legs of gnolls and lizardmen, a friendly gryphon getting a playful and unexpected kick in the sack from an elf girl, and so on...

Heroines who kick balls are always the best!

hahahaasdf
01-03-2014, 03:25 AM
One of my favourite cartoons ever! Hope you enjoy it!
Harley is the perfect ballbuster:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Dboy/164305/Harley-Ivy-X-Batman-5
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Dboy/164306/Harley-Ivy-X-Batman-6-Animation
:bananad:

bbslut88
01-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Posted about this in other threads...but I've always loved the idea of heroines in fantasy stories who kick a lot of creatures and monsters in the balls.

Whether it's an dragon slaying woman or angry maiden kicking a dragon in the nuts, or some furious warrior woman planting her knee between the legs of gnolls and lizardmen, a friendly gryphon getting a playful and unexpected kick in the sack from an elf girl, and so on...

Heroines who kick balls are always the best!

I've been looking about at some cosplay models recently. These are girls who dress up as beloved characters from films, TV shows etc. Mostly it's a sexy Pikachu or something but there are plenty of awesome cosplays as kick ass characters. My favourites so far are Jessica Nigri and Nicole Marie Jean. What's annoying though is that although their characters may kick monstrous amounts of arse, they always look meek and submissive in their shoots.

Also, seeing as how you're into the fantasy stuff, the Dark Elf race in Warhammer has some pretty crazy women, especially the witch elves and sorceresses. I'm sure there are plenty of steamy stories and probably artwork about them, these should give an idea.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/068/c/d/warhammer__witch_elf_wallpaper__luranni__by_the_li-d4s792p.jpg
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/203/2/a/dark_elf__witch_by_i_tavaron_i-d41ae7z.jpg

try
01-06-2014, 07:16 PM

Everything I've heard about women who really have to fight, like police women or army girls, is that their trained to go straight for the nuts. A documentary in the nineties about training for cops had a scene where a female self defence teacher showed trainee police girls how to deliver a good knee. The instructress was a lovely redhead, and she had a padded sort of cushion to demonstrate on, and her knees looked terrifying!
For me ball busting is always a part of a male vs female fight, the lady winning with ease by attacking her oppenents balls. Some here will know of the stories and illustrations I did of this, and I'm going to do an e-book as soon as I can work out how to create one with pictures. May take a while though.

Mythical Pain
01-10-2014, 01:32 AM
I've been looking about at some cosplay models recently. These are girls who dress up as beloved characters from films, TV shows etc. Mostly it's a sexy Pikachu or something but there are plenty of awesome cosplays as kick ass characters. My favourites so far are Jessica Nigri and Nicole Marie Jean. What's annoying though is that although their characters may kick monstrous amounts of arse, they always look meek and submissive in their shoots.

Also, seeing as how you're into the fantasy stuff, the Dark Elf race in Warhammer has some pretty crazy women, especially the witch elves and sorceresses. I'm sure there are plenty of steamy stories and probably artwork about them, these should give an idea.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/068/c/d/warhammer__witch_elf_wallpaper__luranni__by_the_li-d4s792p.jpg
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/203/2/a/dark_elf__witch_by_i_tavaron_i-d41ae7z.jpg

Ooh, I like! Very nice art. Those two definitely look like they'd love kicking dragons and assorted monsters in the balls. In battle...or just for the fun of it!

mdthesoldier
01-11-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm in the Infantry and I've been teaching unarmed combat for years. There are a lot of techniques that people would call "fighting dirty" that are taught by the police and military. The best part of teaching is that men tend to focus on striking and grappling, and that is definitely where most of them have their strengths. But women tend to focus more on joint control and stun techniques, which means elbows, shoulders, wrists, eyes and balls. I love teaching the girls, not only because practise all their busting techniques on me but also because they are often so much more open and eager to learn.

Everything I've heard about women who really have to fight, like police women or army girls, is that their trained to go straight for the nuts. A documentary in the nineties about training for cops had a scene where a female self defence teacher showed trainee police girls how to deliver a good knee. The instructress was a lovely redhead, and she had a padded sort of cushion to demonstrate on, and her knees looked terrifying!
For me ball busting is always a part of a male vs female fight, the lady winning with ease by attacking her oppenents balls. Some here will know of the stories and illustrations I did of this, and I'm going to do an e-book as soon as I can work out how to create one with pictures. May take a while though.

mdthesoldier
01-13-2014, 09:22 PM
But in terms of superheroes I have always wondered why there isn't more on the Internet of heroines or villains busting. My friend and I played out a very similar fantasy to the story talked about above, where my friend, a firey little red head with huge breast and amazing stomach and ass, played a superpowered heroine who had to cause pain to get her powers to work. And I played her sidekick who's power was to be absolutely invincible but still felt pain. It was a dream come true. My current girlfriend will often dress up in superhero one costumes for me but I still just think at comic conventions how many beautiful women in amazing costumes are there that I would love to get kicked, kneed or stomped by. Harley Quinn, Supergirl and Emma Frost have all been big favorites of mine but I also have quite a few drow fantasies as well, and a lot of indie stuff, basically every girl in a costume I see I want to hit me. Female doth are also a group I've always wondered while there isn't more written about or cartoons of them. A sixth using the force to manipulate your balls and enter your mind. Not too mention the fitness level which means added attractiveness and pain. I've always had a big thing for Aalya Secur, not a sith I know but she has rage issues so I can justify it in my head.

try
06-30-2015, 04:14 PM

I aven't made a cosplay comic, but I have created an action girl story where tough babes take down the bad guys by very violently attacking their balls, with 20 colour pictures showing the girls enjoying themselves as they inflict severe damage on the reproductive organs of their male opponents, and done it professionally enough for Lulu to accept it on their site. Available here, http://www.lulu.com/shop/ed-lee/victory-to-the-ladies/ebook/product-22236820.html

This is the tales opening scene,

Cherry stiffened as the three men who barred her way approached, but she retained a relaxed composure. Unlike the girl with her, an auburn haired beauty called Claire, who was visibly tense. One man, leering in a disgusting manner, took hold of Cherry by the shoulders, almost salivating over her as his eyes feasted on her curvy figure, that was clad in a very tight black cat suit, "Are we goanna have some fun with you two cuties." he said, grinning, while the other men laughed.
"Oh goody," responded Cherry, "I love fun guys!" And with that she brought her knee up with all the force she could, making the smile on the man’s face turn to a grimace of pain as he bent over and then fell to his knees. "Isn't this fun!", Cherry quipped.
"You’re gonna wish you hadn't done that," one of the other men shouted,
"by the time I've finished with you you'll never dare show your face in public again." He swung a right hook at Cherry that, had it connected, would certainly have ruined her pretty features. But there was no danger of that, the blonde just stepping back, and as the man’s fist went harmlessly past her face, with her right leg almost fully withdrawn, she delivered an almost running kick into his groin. It was a perfectly executed blow, one Cherry had practiced many times, and as the instep of her booted foot came up underneath her attackers testicles, it not only smashed both beyond repair but ****** them up into the man’s belly. As his feet were lifted by the impact he let out a terrible cry, and when his hands clutched at his injured crotch he realised there were no balls there anymore! Screaming, he fell to the ground, delirious from the pain and trauma.
The third man looked on wide eyed with shock. "Bloody hell!" he said to himself. Cherry took advantage of his hesitancy. Seeing that his legs were quite close together she reasoned a kick into, rather than under, the balls would be most effective, and she pirouetted gracefully through 180 degrees to propel her foot into his nuts. Now, when she demonstrated this kick in martial arts demo's she could break planks of wood, so, as you can imagine, the effect on the much more vulnerable target of the man's testicles was truly terrible! His sac was split open at the sides, and the blood and gore of the crushed reproductive organs spewed out into his pants. For a second his mouth opened to scream, but no sound emerged as he fell, ***********, to the ground.

Looks better in the file, with indents, NCX contents page etc.

nefarious
06-30-2015, 06:29 PM
I heard that in IRON MAN 2 Scarlett Johansson nails a security guard in the crotch

Mythical Pain
07-03-2015, 03:22 AM
That sounds right, lol.

nefarious
08-01-2015, 05:40 PM
http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w786-h393-q90-c786:393/wp-content/uploads/supergirl-tv-show-premiere-date.jpg

Strange_Fool_215
08-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Uh... what about that picture should we be noticing?

stevesteff
08-04-2015, 11:21 PM
http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w786-h393-q90-c786:393/wp-content/uploads/supergirl-tv-show-premiere-date.jpg

Is there any ballbusting supposed to be in that picture?

stevesteff
08-05-2015, 08:14 AM
http://nicetarget.deviantart.com/ Has a lot of heroine/villain ballbusting.