PDA

View Full Version : Over 60 hours in a dungeon in Bangkok

orallyserve
06-10-2013, 02:37 PM
I had always fantasized about the Femdom world and my desire to submit to it became a reality in a dungeon in Bangkok. I did a 24 hour session with two beautiful Dommes. I can not articulate well the experience, but it confirmed for me that i was a true submissive, at least for those 24 hours. Throughout all the activities, I would say that it was the feeling of vulnerability that was most fascinating. I will list some of the activities, at least those that I loved the most.

Whipping - it left welts and my soreness that lasted beyond the activity was a loving reminder of what my Mistresses laid upon me in their loving way.

Sounding - wow!!!!!!!!!!! this activity did not involved any pain. They pushed what looked like a metal chopstick down my uretha and basically fucked that little hole with it. I loved it!!!

Nipple torture: Those nipples were sore for days, so even after leaving the premises, I had that wonderful reminder of a little bit of the pain they had joyfully inflicted on me.

Hot wax: I found it ok, but not my favorite as it was quite tolerable.

Electro to the penis and balls: it was fun as they increased the voltage.

Facesitting: absolutely wonderful. They let me lick their rosebuds for hours.

The Dogs Bowl: That is where they urinated and where I was directed to drink until it was empty. Also, wonderful and very generous of them.

Again, throughout the session it was the feeling of vulnerability that charmed me the most. Not knowing what would happen next and being under their sadistic care.

I went back several times, as the experience exceeded my fantasies.