PDA

View Full Version : July story Part one

jimenizgarcia
07-07-2013, 02:24 PM
No story in so many years. Now a new one with so many thanks so those editors who work hard to correct so many errors and poor language.

For her, it seemed surreal, like a slow motion nightmare; Steven, a man she thought she knew - he grabs her shoulders and tries to kiss her, she backs away, but her pursues her, until her back is against the wall. She shakes her head from side to side keeping her mouth away from his. He puts his mouth to her ear and tells her he won’t stop until he has her. She tells him directly, “no, no, stop”. He pulls back and grabs her face and pushes his mouth to hers, as he does, she knees him in the groin a good solid shot.
He falls to his knees and hugs her around the waist; she pushes on his shoulders to get away. He straightens up on his knee’s grabs her hands and tells her that she won’t get away from him, and that he is there to **** her and she’ll have to physically force him to stop. She begs him to stop and turns so her back is not at the wall any more - she tells him that she won’t submit to him, he tells her that he knows she will and with that she lightly kicks him between the legs. He winces but challenges her saying – see, that proves you do want it – as he tells her he’s going to force his penis in her, she then delivers a strong kick to his unprotected balls. He releases her hands and falls forward, wrapping his arms around her ankles. She leans forward pushes down on him, but he reaches up and pulls down on her panties. She grabs his hands, and drops to her knees to keep from becoming nude under her short sun dress.
He straightens up, grabs her face and kisses as he does she grabs at his sweatpants and pulls them down. As he ****** his tongue into her mouth she reaches forward with her right hand and grabs his testicles and squeezes!! He pulls his mouth away and cries out in pain – asking her to stop, she tells him that she is sorry, she doesn’t want to do this but she has to, she won’t let him **** her. He grabs at her hands crying out, ‘no, not my testicles’. She sobs, ‘I won’t let you **** me, never’. She allows him to pry her hand off his groin. His head is down he cries out, ‘oh you hurt me’, she puts he hands to his shoulders, “I didn’t want to, you made me, you’re so crazy right now.” He looks up at her and complains meekly, ‘my balls…you hurt my balls’. She tries not to cry as she explains, “you were so crazy, I won’t be raped, I won’t”. He groaned, “oh my testicles are aching so bad, shit, you could’ve broken them”, she gulped, “oh, well I would of if I had to” he interrupted her –“what, are you crazy?” she thoughtfully replied meekly and slowly, “I’m sorry, but I won’t let myself be raped, if that means breaking a man’s testicle’s then so be it”, “No, you can’t, you wouldn’t” he grunted, he reaches up and holds her face, and kisses her very gently, and says. ”I know you, you couldn’t do something that cruel”, she puts her hands to his face, “no, I am stronger than you think, much stronger. I will not accept ****, if that means rupturing a man’s testicle’s with my bare hands to protect myself, that’s what I’ll do”.

jimenizgarcia
07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Shocked, he grabbed at her wrists, “listen, I am going to **** you in every hole you’ve got, I have to do it.” She scouts and pulls back as he tightened his grip on her wrists, “I’ve got you” he grunted, “there’s nothing you can do, I’ll have you, you can’t kick me, you can’t grab me”, she suddenly relaxed leaning forward brought her face close to his as if to kiss him and then she spat out, “I still have my teeth!” and with that she threw her face onto his crotch, sucked up his now limp penis in her mouth and bit down hard! He gave out an involuntary scream as she bit down. He fell backward onto his back and kicked his legs out as the pain increased. “No, no don’t” he cried out as he felt her front teeth pinching his delicate flesh painfully. From his back he looked up at her, she hovering over him, looked down at him. He held her wrists ever fearful that she would try and grab and break open his testes and kill him in the process. His body shook as their eyes met, “no, no” he whimpered, “I’m human, you can’t do this to me, a woman can’t take a man’s penis from him, stop”. She looked at him and tears welled up in her eyes and then she closed her eyes tightly and bit down with all her might. He shrieked in agony and fear as he felt her hard sharp teeth cutting into his male organ. Blind panic paralyzed his reaction as he actually felt her incisors cut right through his flaccid penis – he thrashed about but in less than seven seconds she had completely severed his penis with her teeth. She pulled her head up, he released her hands and gaped at the small stump between his legs, she turned away from him up on her knees with both hands covering her mouth. As she went to stand, his mind flashed to the woman in California who had placed her estranged husband’s severed member in the garbage disposal and tuned it on, rendering it shredded and unusable. His mind suddenly clear he scrambled to his knees grabbed around her as she stood and pulled her down to the ground. She just wanted to get away and get this thing out of her mouth as soon as possible and get him away from her – be he struggled with her on the floor. Rolling around, she tried to knee him; after all, he still had balls, but was unsuccessful. He eventually got her on her back. He pulled her hands away from her own face and pinned them to the floor, “aahh spit it out you bitch” he cried. She wanted to, she wanted it out of her mouth badly, but she knew he could have it re-attached and **** more women, so she did the first thing that popped into her mind – she chewed it!

jimenizgarcia
07-07-2013, 02:27 PM
He cried out as if it were still attached, and his right hand shot to her mouth, she shook her face side to side to avoid his grasp, she shook her right hand free and with both hands tried to fend of his hand. He slid off to her left side and he used both hands to try and grab and force her mouth open, as he did she turned on her side toward him and delivered a hard knee to his balls. He gasped and his vision was blurred with tears as she delivered another one and another to his ultra sensitive glands. He managed to grab her wrists together and pull them away from her face. She was desperate and knew that he was stronger and might choke her, feared raced through her veins, she knew she had to physiologically defeat him; she had to make him quit. As he pulled her hands away they faced each other and she parted her lips and pushed the mangled lump of flesh forward so she held it by front teeth, to show him what she had done to it so far. His eyes opened wide as saucers, it was barely recognizable, it was a terrible sight, as his brain tried to correlate that thing that was in her mouth with his once proud manhood, she opened her teeth, let it fall back deep into her mouth and attacked it with her molars – chewing loudly with an open mouth. Panic shocked him into action, he released her hands and grabbed one hand at her jaw, the other at her forehead – as he did she instantly attacked – she shot her left hand to his face and her right to his crotch, she knew she didn’t have much time before his strength over came her. He was quickly able not only to keep her from chewing but actually force her mouth open, as he did he tried to roll towards her a left hand found his face and she clawed at his eye, he shook his head to keep her from zeroing on her targets, keeping her fingers momentarily away from his eye balls, but he was not as effective below the belt where her right hand grabbed at his defenseless testicle’s – here she successfully squeezed and twisted his male sex glands. He hands pulled away from her face and shot out defensively – his left hand to his crotch his right to her hand as it menaced his face and eyes. His breath left him and he rolled to his back as her testicular grip left him suddenly fighting for breath. She got up on her knees and pulled up hard on his nuts, he arched his back in a vane effort to relieve some of the pressure. She shook her left hand free of his grasp – he shot both of his hands to his painful groin. She simultaneously continued her assault on his severed manhood chewing loudly and aggressively on it. Both his hands were around her right hand as she straightened back as much as she could and pulled up hard. He gaped and managed to grunt out, ‘let go’ in an airless gasp. She held him in this vulnerable position she used her molars to work on the detached penis and managed to tear it to shreds – she felt sweat running down her neck and back as she exerted herself like never before in her life. A rush of strength shot through her and she was able to not only use her teeth to tear up what was left of the human penis in her mouth but in mindless reaction, she tried hard to swallow what was left of it! His hands were tightly gripped at her wrists, his eyes were swollen and tears streamed down his face as he saw her lift her head and make a gulping motion – she momentarily gagged a bit and then closed he eyes tightly, winced and swallowed hard, gagging down the mutilated male sex organ! She gasped for breath immediately after. Amidst the pain as she continued to crush his testicles, he involuntarily gave out a cry as he realized that he had just witnessed this slight woman completely consume his penis, and he would never get it back. She released her grip on his sex glands and shook her wrist free of his grasp, His hands shot to his bleeding groin and he curled up and rolled to his side. She slumped forward, she wanted to vomit. She was now aware of how much she had been exerting herself. Her hands and arms ached, she should feel sweat cover her head and face. Her jaw was sore from its victorious battle versus her attackers penis. She spit and started to sob. On his side he slowly pedaled his lower legs as if he was on an imaginary bicycle. He had attacked a women, intent on ******* sex on her, ******* her to submit to his penis, and the will of his balls. His hands clutched her his once proud male organ once hung. He wanted to burst into action and strangle her, but he felt so weak and sick, he could tell his scrotum was at least twice its normal size. Now that the action stopped, he could feel an incredible tightness between his legs, as if his balls were going to burst. He moans and cried out. Cried out from his now growing testicular pain and for the loss of his penis. She stood and looked down at him. His body was tightening into a ball below her. She was disgusted with herself, with what she had done. She felt shame. But looking down at him as his body gave gentle shakes, she felt contempt. Anger for him and men like him. Those that think they can force a female into submission. She spit on him, her red expectorant hitting his shoulder and dripping down his back as he lay on his side shaking. He turned his head up at her and slowly gasped, ‘you…you..bitch..you filthy..” with that she stepped over him, and straddled him. With her legs far apart her left hand pulls up her dress and with her right she pulls aside her panties and with great contempt she began urinating on his face. The hot fluid smacks his cheek and stings his eyes; he turns his head but can’t stop its flow from above. She doesn’t speak a word; with tears streaming from her eyes she lets it all rain down on this worthless worm of a former man. Her yellow stream covers his face and he gasped for a clean breath, he wants it to stop, for the humiliation to end, but one hand hold his bleeding wound while the other is instinctively covering his ever expanding scrotum. His balls ache as if they were going to explode and he has limited control of his body and he sobs as he bends her knees and squats making sure every drop hits it’s target as she completely empties her bladder on his face. She steps over his and straightens herself up a bit, wiping her bloody mouth. She turns toward him and between sniffles, “I didn’t want to hurt you….I didn’t…oh god I didn’t..but you got what you deserved. I meant you no harm..oh..but..now..” she squatted down near him and shook her right index finer in his face. “I..I took your cock, didn’t I?…I took it. You won’t **** anymore, because I took, yes I did.” She put her left hand to the floor and lowered her face near his, slowly losing her shame and confronting her rage. “you..you don’t even have a cock anymore, do you? Do you!?” She pointed at herself, “I took it, yes, me, I took it!” she spat out at him. She sat back on her ankles and held her face. He was breathing with shallow breaths and blinking still trying to clear the stinging urine from his eyes, he had begun to fear his balls might actually explode as they felt like they were still swelling. She moaned out, “I didn’t want any of this”, she took her hands away and pointed a finger at his face, “but now…I ate your filthy cock and as far as your nuts go - I hope you suffered a double rupture, yes that’s right, I hope I ruptured them and they have to be removed!” with that she shot to her feet and stormed away.

-AJG

SamSam
07-07-2013, 03:06 PM
He cried out as if it were still attached, and his right hand shot to her mouth, she shook her face side to side to avoid his grasp, she shook her right hand free and with both hands tried to fend of his hand. He slid off to her left side and he used both hands to try and grab and force her mouth open, as he did she turned on her side toward him and delivered a hard knee to his balls. He gasped and his vision was blurred with tears as she delivered another one and another to his ultra sensitive glands. He managed to grab her wrists together and pull them away from her face. She was desperate and knew that he was stronger and might choke her, feared raced through her veins, she knew she had to physiologically defeat him; she had to make him quit. As he pulled her hands away they faced each other and she parted her lips and pushed the mangled lump of flesh forward so she held it by front teeth, to show him what she had done to it so far. His eyes opened wide as saucers, it was barely recognizable, it was a terrible sight, as his brain tried to correlate that thing that was in her mouth with his once proud manhood, she opened her teeth, let it fall back deep into her mouth and attacked it with her molars – chewing loudly with an open mouth. Panic shocked him into action, he released her hands and grabbed one hand at her jaw, the other at her forehead – as he did she instantly attacked – she shot her left hand to his face and her right to his crotch, she knew she didn’t have much time before his strength over came her. He was quickly able not only to keep her from chewing but actually force her mouth open, as he did he tried to roll towards her a left hand found his face and she clawed at his eye, he shook his head to keep her from zeroing on her targets, keeping her fingers momentarily away from his eye balls, but he was not as effective below the belt where her right hand grabbed at his defenseless testicle’s – here she successfully squeezed and twisted his male sex glands. He hands pulled away from her face and shot out defensively – his left hand to his crotch his right to her hand as it menaced his face and eyes. His breath left him and he rolled to his back as her testicular grip left him suddenly fighting for breath. She got up on her knees and pulled up hard on his nuts, he arched his back in a vane effort to relieve some of the pressure. She shook her left hand free of his grasp – he shot both of his hands to his painful groin. She simultaneously continued her assault on his severed manhood chewing loudly and aggressively on it. Both his hands were around her right hand as she straightened back as much as she could and pulled up hard. He gaped and managed to grunt out, ‘let go’ in an airless gasp. She held him in this vulnerable position she used her molars to work on the detached penis and managed to tear it to shreds – she felt sweat running down her neck and back as she exerted herself like never before in her life. A rush of strength shot through her and she was able to not only use her teeth to tear up what was left of the human penis in her mouth but in mindless reaction, she tried hard to swallow what was left of it! His hands were tightly gripped at her wrists, his eyes were swollen and tears streamed down his face as he saw her lift her head and make a gulping motion – she momentarily gagged a bit and then closed he eyes tightly, winced and swallowed hard, gagging down the mutilated male sex organ! She gasped for breath immediately after. Amidst the pain as she continued to crush his testicles, he involuntarily gave out a cry as he realized that he had just witnessed this slight woman completely consume his penis, and he would never get it back. She released her grip on his sex glands and shook her wrist free of his grasp, His hands shot to his bleeding groin and he curled up and rolled to his side. She slumped forward, she wanted to vomit. She was now aware of how much she had been exerting herself. Her hands and arms ached, she should feel sweat cover her head and face. Her jaw was sore from its victorious battle versus her attackers penis. She spit and started to sob. On his side he slowly pedaled his lower legs as if he was on an imaginary bicycle. He had attacked a women, intent on ******* sex on her, ******* her to submit to his penis, and the will of his balls. His hands clutched her his once proud male organ once hung. He wanted to burst into action and strangle her, but he felt so weak and sick, he could tell his scrotum was at least twice its normal size. Now that the action stopped, he could feel an incredible tightness between his legs, as if his balls were going to burst. He moans and cried out. Cried out from his now growing testicular pain and for the loss of his penis. She stood and looked down at him. His body was tightening into a ball below her. She was disgusted with herself, with what she had done. She felt shame. But looking down at him as his body gave gentle shakes, she felt contempt. Anger for him and men like him. Those that think they can force a female into submission. She spit on him, her red expectorant hitting his shoulder and dripping down his back as he lay on his side shaking. He turned his head up at her and slowly gasped, ‘you…you..bitch..you filthy..” with that she stepped over him, and straddled him. With her legs far apart her left hand pulls up her dress and with her right she pulls aside her panties and with great contempt she began urinating on his face. The hot fluid smacks his cheek and stings his eyes; he turns his head but can’t stop its flow from above. She doesn’t speak a word; with tears streaming from her eyes she lets it all rain down on this worthless worm of a former man. Her yellow stream covers his face and he gasped for a clean breath, he wants it to stop, for the humiliation to end, but one hand hold his bleeding wound while the other is instinctively covering his ever expanding scrotum. His balls ache as if they were going to explode and he has limited control of his body and he sobs as he bends her knees and squats making sure every drop hits it’s target as she completely empties her bladder on his face. She steps over his and straightens herself up a bit, wiping her bloody mouth. She turns toward him and between sniffles, “I didn’t want to hurt you….I didn’t…oh god I didn’t..but you got what you deserved. I meant you no harm..oh..but..now..” she squatted down near him and shook her right index finer in his face. “I..I took your cock, didn’t I?…I took it. You won’t **** anymore, because I took, yes I did.” She put her left hand to the floor and lowered her face near his, slowly losing her shame and confronting her rage. “you..you don’t even have a cock anymore, do you? Do you!?” She pointed at herself, “I took it, yes, me, I took it!” she spat out at him. She sat back on her ankles and held her face. He was breathing with shallow breaths and blinking still trying to clear the stinging urine from his eyes, he had begun to fear his balls might actually explode as they felt like they were still swelling. She moaned out, “I didn’t want any of this”, she took her hands away and pointed a finger at his face, “but now…I ate your filthy cock and as far as your nuts go - I hope you suffered a double rupture, yes that’s right, I hope I ruptured them and they have to be removed!” with that she shot to her feet and stormed away.

-AJG

Very nice story,
Needs a revisit by the lady to check up on his life to make fun of him having no cock and make fun of his permeant full balls

jimenizgarcia
07-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Very nice story,
Needs a revisit by the lady to check up on his life to make fun of him having no cock and make fun of his permeant full balls

Yes, some idea like that, I will do

-AJG