PDA

View Full Version : Why is the "C" word blocked now?

spidermale
07-09-2013, 03:51 AM
You know, the snipping off the testes one. Even logged in it's all asterisked out.

<3amandapalmer
07-09-2013, 06:39 AM
r*pe is censored now too

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-09-2013, 01:01 PM
You know, the snipping off the testes one. Even logged in it's all asterisked out.

See
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4946&page=83 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4946&page=83)
from post #1238 onwards.

mick_sl8ter
07-10-2013, 04:28 AM
How annoying to repeatedly read ********** in the middle of text.
We can all know what was written there looking at the context.

Even more annoying is the *BLEEP* you hear when watching american bullshit programs on television. We all know they say FUCK.

I think people who apply censorship should be anally r@ped with their own c0ck and b@lls after they were c@strated. In case they are women, they should be f0rced to suck the cum out of a motherfucking midget's donkeyballs covered in shit. And then be hung by their tits so they piss cum all over their own children who are f0rced to hear them swear during the whole procedure.

In other words: FUCK censorship !

curmudgeon
07-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Yes it is annoying. And pointless.

But if something that insignificant is the worst thing we run into today. I will be quite happy.

Usually the reason something is edited like that is to avoid losing money. In the states, you let two annoying has been rock stars do a half-time show for the super bowl. Soon every station is having to pay fines because someone saw a nipple. Or you allow the reading of classic literature without removing the offensive language that was commonplace a hundred years ago, you are suddenly a hate monger. I would wager there has been pressure placed that the inclusion of terms of violence has created a clear danger that the site may lose money as promoting violence. (rembemer people: the laws are put there by those who mean well, but are completely ignorant)

jimenizgarcia
07-11-2013, 12:04 PM
TSo strange for me. Thes site is a fetish site. even word F-o-r-c-e-d is block, my goodness. Such mush worse you see in movie or liek that. To block a adult fetish site....

-AJG

pseudonym02
07-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Our government sucks.

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-15-2013, 01:52 AM
Our government sucks.

This censorship is demanded by the companies that process online payments.

Kaden
07-15-2013, 03:30 AM
That sux. I come here to enjoy fantasy. To escape from reality.

nozeppo
07-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Could the moderator(s) create a new forum for C-stration? One that is outside of the Ballbusting World tab?

It might be a good idea, considering the C stuff doesn't have much to do with ballbusting. I understand that a lot of fans of BB cross into both genres, but the genres are so different, and two separate forums could help prevent an overload of topics, which can be annoying to sift through.

Another thing: Blocking the C-word is not censorship. This forum is privately run, so they can block whatever words they want.
Only governments can censor the true meaning of the word.
Fight the power.

squeezemyballsplease
07-19-2013, 01:31 AM
TSo strange for me. Thes site is a fetish site. even word F-o-r-c-e-d is block, my goodness. Such mush worse you see in movie or liek that. To block a adult fetish site....

-AJG

You're so right.
Just go ahead and watch the news on TV and you will see things so much worse.
Just listen to the radio and you will hear things much worse any five minutes.

pseudonym02
07-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Blocking the C-word is not censorship. This forum is privately run, so they can block whatever words they want.Of course they can. But as Alec stated, they aren't doing it on their own will. Governments can censor, but also companies can censor, as in this case. The latter is even more dangerous, because companies aren't subject to democratic elections and have very much power.

sicko666
07-19-2013, 07:26 AM
:( Some Anal Twats get together surf the net LOOKING for sexual things, just to get even more Anal and complain to govenment leaders, who in turn start to get Anal because they dont want to loose votes so they pressure companies who in turn dont want bad press or legal cases or even people telling there customers to boycought buying from them........The main question is.....WHY THE HELL DO THESE ANAL FUCKERS GO LOOKING FOR THIS STUFF IN THE MAIN PLACE IF IT OFFENDS THEM?????? The answer is it dosent offend them, but they love the feeling of power over others!

Ps this is not just a USA thing either, here in the UK people have been sent to prision just for typing bad jokes about rioting or shooting people that are obviously stupid and bad taste, but criminal????

Lets "Free" people from dictatorships, when in fact we are slowly starting to live in one ourselfs....BTW...This is probably being monitored already as ALL internet activity now is monitored without there being any legal reason top do so by a little laws that the UK government passed in quiet! Ah freedom it was a nice idea wasnt it? :confused::(:(:cussing::autogun:soomad

nozeppo
07-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Of course they can. But as Alec stated, they aren't doing it on their own will. Governments can censor, but also companies can censor, as in this case. The latter is even more dangerous, because companies aren't subject to democratic elections and have very much power.

Ah OK, gotcha. Nevertheless, maybe C content is better suited for a different site anyway.