PDA

View Full Version : Videos without faces?

thumpskin
07-09-2013, 04:23 AM
Hi there everyone. First I want to say thanks for the years of joy this site's contributions have given me. :)

I know this is a weird request, but seeing people's faces in videos is a major turn off for me. They're usually making some weird expression or looking directly at the camera, and just the thought that "this is a person who is probably eating lunch somewhere" bothers me.

So, does anyone know of any videos that have the camera angle set to where the faces don't show? Specifically, there was one I saw awhile back where the woman was kneeing the man in a fury, really fast and hard. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

sunk
07-09-2013, 10:47 AM
I remember an amateur video from a couple in Brazil I think which was posted over three years ago here. In that video they did not show their faces (probably for privacy reasons) but it was a pretty hot woman either punching or squeezing him.

I used to have the clip but lost it in a hard drive crash. I think actually there may have been a few more too. I tried to find it with search but didn't have any luck. I bet someone here will remember it and with any luck they might have it.

smackMyNuts
07-12-2013, 07:29 PM
I can promise you that no faces will ever be seen in any of my videos.
http://ballbusting++++tube.com/user/smackMyNuts/videos/public (remove the ++++)

blancanvas
07-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Whose faces are you turned off by? The man's face? The woman's face? Ballbusting Legends masks the men's faces