PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to ask random attractive girls on the street to kick and knee me in the bal

ilbb11
07-13-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm going to a holiday place in a foreign country and planning on asking random drunk girls to kick me in the balls, maybe whole groups of them.

Any ideas how to go about this? Do I tell them it's for a YouTube channel and video it? Could I say it was for a prank and I had to video it?

Castratrix's pet
07-13-2013, 05:51 PM
My suggestion is that you not do this. I think you will end up either badly injured or arrested and in a foreign prison or most likely both.

ddrbst27
07-13-2013, 10:02 PM
That would be askin to get in trouble :x

carnivorous_daisy
07-14-2013, 02:45 AM
I'm in agreement with the above two. Finding a bb buddy is fairly easy. There is no reason to go to lengths like that. Use fetlife, kitg, this site, even "vanilla" dating sites. What you suggest could have serious consequences of both the predicable and unforseeable kind.

salamander
07-18-2013, 08:23 PM
I, for one, support your endeavor. You could maybe say it was some bet and ask one to film or take pic on your phone as "proof" that you did it. It would be a lot easier if you had someone with you though.

nijan0
07-23-2013, 09:06 PM
don't forget a guy got arrested for that in canada